Know someone over 50 who is making a difference? Nominate them for the AARP Purpose Prize. Nominations close March 31!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Where Does the BS Go????

Message 31 of 57

@cm9889168 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Warren tells one falsehood and it's nail her to the cross , but Trump supporter's say nothing about his 9,000 lies. Not too HYPOCRITICAL !!

Why do Liberals always have to turn to someone else instead of dealing with the question.  Warren lied for her own personal gain. And you know that how? A biased opinion?

We constantly hear from the Alt-Left ithat Pres Trump lied Yes, we sure do. 8,000 plus and counting.  His supporters must be so proud....

and we could go back and talk about Obomba... Sure. Please do.....

.but I'd rather you post a list or a link showing these verified factual 9,000 lies.....we'll be waiting.  you can find it yourself if you can use Google....

“Rhetoric is no substitute for reality.” 
― Thomas Sowell  That's evidenced here everyday.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 57

@mandm84 wrote:

Warren tells one falsehood and it's nail her to the cross , but Trump supporter's say nothing about his 9,000 lies. Not too HYPOCRITICAL !!

Why do Liberals always have to turn to someone else instead of dealing with the question.  Warren lied for her own personal gain. 

We constantly hear from the Alt-Left ithat Pres Trump lied and we could go back and talk about Obomba...but I'd rather you post a list or a link showing these verified factual 9,000 lies.....we'll be waiting.

“Rhetoric is no substitute for reality.” 
― Thomas Sowell

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 57

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
So... if you were "fact check", would she get 1/1024 truthfulness? or is she drinking too many beers? lol

Or maybe 1/64th

Assume nothing. Question everything. And start thinking.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 57

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 57

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Did the GOP somehow prove that Warren does NOT have Native American ancestry?  Did I miss something here? 

You must have...  Did you also miss her apology to the Cherokee Nation?

The apology was for trying to use her ancestry to gain a special consideration established to help remedy the disadvantages many suffer because of that ancestery, but she did not. Her DNA test did show Native American ancestry, but very little, which fits with her statements on the subject.

This was never reported on Fox, I mean, "trump News".  So the uninformed would never know.  Thanks for learning (sic) them, Scout.....  Smiley Wink

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 57

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Did the GOP somehow prove that Warren does NOT have Native American ancestry?  Did I miss something here? 

Don't trust the Fake News, Rich.  Her DNA test did show she had native Amercan ancestry, even if it was a small amount. 

From snopes......"In October 2018, Senator Warren released a DNA analysis that was said to show a pure Native American ancestor appeared in her ancestry “in the range of six to 10 generations ago.”

Many believe false things, like those that still believe the Birther B.S.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 57
So... if you were "fact check", would she get 1/1024 truthfulness? or is she drinking too many beers? lol

I'm proud to be everything liberals hate.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 57

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

The apology was for trying to use her ancestry to gain a special consideration established to help remedy the disadvantages many suffer because of that ancestery, but she did not. Her DNA test did show Native American ancestry, but very little, which fits with her statements on the subject.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 57
She a pretendian. I like her. She makes me "feel" normal. I like that.

I'm proud to be everything liberals hate.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 57

@Cirice wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

It seems that you are the one who missed something, @jimc91. Her DNA test proves that she does, in fact, have Native American ancestry.

She didn't apologize to the Cherokee Nation for claiming she had Native American ancestry. She apologized for increasing confusion over tribal citizenship.  She has since stated, "Tribal citizenship is very different than ancestry. Tribes and only tribes determine tribal citizenship."

She’s a tall tale telling opportunist.

Any bitten by a mosquito which flew over an Indian reservation would end up with more Indian blood in them than Warren.

Kudos
Views