Honored Social Butterfly

Where Are The Trump Supporters?

Answer the Questions - What Is Happening Today or Yesterday or the Day Before to Make America Great.......................................

All you Folks Can Do is Complain - The People You Put in Power Certainly Can;t Govern

Administrations who are Proud of their Accomplishments Don;t Hold - Secret - Off Camera Press Briefings

A President who is Proud of his Accomplishments Doesn;t Bar All Reporters From his First Re-Election Campaign Fund Raiser - held in a Federally Owned Building No Less.................................

What a Joke

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump Supporters on this Forum - want you to be focusing on things like.....................what Van Jones Said.....................

HUH?

Van Jones - what Relevance does he have to Making America Great Again?

Van Jones - What Significant Piece of Republican Legislation Did he Block?

" )
" - Anonymous

Honored Social Butterfly

The Trump suporters in this Forum will simply only see what they want to see. and the more that you attacke their present deity, the more that they will dig in their heels in his defense.

It is time that you all really understand that attacking Trump is not the way to see any of this change.

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Roxanna35 wrote:

The Trump suporters in this Forum will simply only see what they want to see. and the more that you attacke their present deity, the more that they will dig in their heels in his defense.

It is time that you all really understand that attacking Trump is not the way to see any of this change.

Attacking Trump................................Trump is the President of the USA - He Works for you & me - he has out Childrens Future in his hands - he has the Safety of the American Public at stake - he's not some TV Reality Star who we can simply decide to ignore.........................maybe you don;t feel a responsiblity for the Direction the Country is going in - but I do...........................I have a Family & Freinds I care deeply about and how when what & where this Buffoon operates affectss them....................

I also put my life on the line to defend even schmucks like him - don;t tell me I need to change my understanding about anything to do with the Individuals who are our Employees - this is where many Americans are confused - he's just where he is on Temporary Duty - he isn;t my Boss I'm his - just like the next Person in the Position will be working for ME and if I don;t like the way they are doing the Job they were Hired to Do - Their going to hear from me and Right Now they should be hearing from everyone who Loves their Country..............

I'm not complaining about a decision they've made - I'm complaining that they are incapable of Making a Decision and again that should be a concern of every American when they look around and find the people in the Top Positions in the Federal Government are incapable of Governining the normal everyday duties & responsibilities of running the Country and we aren't even facing a Major Crisis - if they can;t even Pass a entire years budget - what happens when we are facing a real threat..........................if the people in the Majority who are the only ones capable of taking any significant action on anything are incompetent - where does that leave us?

" )
" - Anonymous

Trusted Social Butterfly

@mickstuder wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

rker321 has a point mick.  I don't think excusing or ignoring 'the donald's' behavior was the intent of rker's post, but rker would have to say for sure.  In any event, mounting a direct attack on the 'citadel' will undoubtedly generate volumes of hot oil being poured down from the walls, because the denizens wil feel forced to defend what is within....even if the despot is the object.  Irrational, yes.  Predictable, yes.

Parents see this a lot.  When their offspring form an association with 'deplorables' or even a 'basket of them' it is hard to understand why they defend what you taught them WAS deplorable...even despicable.

I'm not quite sure the parents or the offspring really have a handle on why that happens, but I'll bet any amount you wish to risk that you have experienced that as a parent....or even done it yourself when you were a kid....maybe even the true grown-up you now are.

Trusted Social Butterfly

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Ignoring any of the overt behavior, body language and posturing previously exhibited by 'the donald', all by itself an indicator, personal attacks by POTUS on private citizens in tweets this AM is a clear indication that something is seriously wrong. 

A specific diagnosis must obviously wait upon a qualified professional being involved. When that happens, perhaps there will be enough resources left in the US Treasury to pay for similar mental treatment for supporters who seem to be afflicted with a similar malady...that would be all of them.

In the meantime, it does seem that we, everybody else, would do well to direct at least some of our attention to the incredible expense being incurred by the entire body of the American People by continuation of this charade any longer. 

Nothing constructive is being accomplished in Washington OR much of anywhere else.  Wheels are spinning to no purpose, and every last single Congress Critter is focused on his/her backside instead of the real and substantial poblems created by 'the donald' personally.  Problems that will take decades and untold trillions in tax-payer dollars to resolve. 

The TEA Party contingent and 'other' so-called conservatives, who declare themselves so concerned with the National debt, have no compunction about driving us deeper into that hole with their irrational and, in my view, treasonous activities. It is indeed that demographic actually responsible...in the past and today...for the apalling state of our economic affairs and instability in virtually every aspect of the Nation's affairs.  'The donald' is the symptom.  They are the disease.  It would be good if Politicval Science has a treatment immediately available.  IF not, we all better look for one, quick.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png