Hundreds of AARP member benefits. One convenient place to explore them. Check it out!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Where Are The Democrats in the US Congress?

Message 1 of 38

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

Your article is about an issue in an entirely different section of this state. The creek I spoke of doesn't drain into anything anywhere near to that part of the state. You article has nothing to do with what I posted. But nice try,

Fair enough - do you have something with more substance than, "from the mouth of a friend"?

Not for you.

Sounds like your idea of "discussion" is that you have the right to make any claim you want and substantiation is not necessary.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 38

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

Your article is about an issue in an entirely different section of this state. The creek I spoke of doesn't drain into anything anywhere near to that part of the state. You article has nothing to do with what I posted. But nice try,

Fair enough - do you have something with more substance than, "from the mouth of a friend"?

Not for you.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 38

@ChasKy53wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 38

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

Here in Kentucky we have arsenic showing up in water analysis done by the state in a certain creek. This started happening after trump signed his executive order allowing the coal industry and others to dump their sludge into our waterways. Trump is taking us backwards.

http://wfpl.org/coal-ash-pollution-threatens-groundwater-at-western-kentucky-power-plant/

Nothing about any Trump changes to rules in that. 

Trump overturned an executive order of Obama's that now allows the dumping of sludge into our waterways from the coal industry and others, any way you slice it. You should really try to keep up with things.

What I posted came directly to me within the past week from the mouth of a friend who does water analysis for the state of Kentucky, so your post means nothing in reference to this.This arsenic was not present prior to trump turning over that executive order. I am certain than as soon as their ducks are in a row thy will either address it or our Right Wing Hedge Fund Millionaire Governor will cut a deal and get it brushed under rug.

I saw nothing of your claim about increased arsenic as a result of President Trump's actions. The article showed an ongoing problem.

So, you heard it from a friend vs a regional news outlet - the choice is not that hard.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 38

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

Here in Kentucky we have arsenic showing up in water analysis done by the state in a certain creek. This started happening after trump signed his executive order allowing the coal industry and others to dump their sludge into our waterways. Trump is taking us backwards.

http://wfpl.org/coal-ash-pollution-threatens-groundwater-at-western-kentucky-power-plant/

Trump overturned an executive order of Obama's that now allows the dumping of sludge into our waterways from the coal industry and others, any way you slice it. You should really try to keep up with things.

What I posted came directly to me within the past week from the mouth of a friend who does water analysis for the state of Kentucky, so your post means nothing in reference to this.This arsenic was not present prior to trump turning over that executive order. I am certain than as soon as their ducks are in a row thy will either address it or our Right Wing Hedge Fund Millionaire Governor will cut a deal and get it brushed under rug.

I saw nothing of your claim about increased arsenic as a result of President Trump's actions. The article showed an ongoing problem.

So, you heard it from a friend vs a regional news outlet - the choice is not that hard.

Democrats are not killing the coal industry jobs. Republicans cannot create a signficant, sustainable rise in coal industry jobs. Automation and the high price of producing "clean" coal are killing the coal industry.  Coal is slowly dying and nothing, barring an unforseen, brilliant new way to provide clean coal, will save it. These people need to get out of those coal mining towns and move to where the jobs are. 

Winter is Coming.
11/06
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 38

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 38

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 38

@nctarheelwrote:

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@williamb39198wrote:

Maxine Waters a person of low IQ. Is that appropriate to say about an African American woman, and a member of Congress?

Her race and being a member of Congress is supposed to make her exempt from criticism?

You needn't have made your RACE BAITING post so obvious.

Since you mentioned race and mentioned position; and yet, failed to mention whether the comment "LOW IQ" was appropriate; one could only surmise that you think it IS appropriate.

This "dog whistle" of a comment to be approved by you is bad enough; but for it to have come out of a President's mouth is worse.

I guess it is pretty clear, by your approval of Trump's comment, where you stand on race relations.

@williamb39198wrote:

Maxine Waters a person of low IQ. Is that appropriate to say about an African American woman, and a member of Congress?

Why is that not "race baiting" but a response to it is??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 38

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@williamb39198wrote:

Her race and being a member of Congress is supposed to make her exempt from criticism?

In the racism of the left, her race does. And look at the predictable response about dog whistles. The left is so blind to it's own racism that they use buzz words and phrases to hide behind.

Also, Waters is a fan of Louis Farrakhan. However, mentioning it is another one of those dog whistles that the left hides behind.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 38

@ChasKy53wrote:

Kudos
Views