Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: When the Mueller report shows Trump didn't collude with Russia, will anyone be punished?

Message 41 of 89

@jimc91 wrote:

The TDS on this board is worse than I thought...

How is that jimc91?

Enjoy your day, back to enjoying my retirement!

Thanks to the Democrats and informed independents who protect your Social Security and Medicare from constant Republican attacks  ..... you're welcome!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: When the Mueller report shows Trump didn't collude with Russia, will anyone be punished?

Message 42 of 89

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
and Trump cult supporters are clueless.....

Great position to assume...."Well, O.K. there was no Russian collusion.....the President did nothing wrong ........ we're not going to have our impeachment ....... he's in for another six years

An absurd "position" that the RW here are "assuming"!

....... Mueller let us down

The enormous criminal activity dredged up in Trump's swamp clearly suggests otherwise!

- - - - - but "Trump supporters are clueless".

Always have been!

Such blind anger!!!!

Such an absurd attempt to diminish the illegal activities of Trump's people!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 89

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
So the "Monday" the left has been waiting for, is at hand. I waited this long I can wait a bit longer to hear from the AG.  Can you wait until after the NYSD is done?

So we all know there will be a "what's next". I suspect another year of Adam Shifty crying the sky is falling and Mueller speaking to the circus (congress).  I suspect another 6 months of trump whining about the election and attacking the NYSD as the trump empire crumbles....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 89

@cm9889168 wrote:

I just couldn't stop smiling as I read all the posts.  Maybe the Lefties should take up a collection to pay back all the money that was wasted on this Witch Hunt.  But they'll probably pay for it in 2020.

Only a criminal and conman would 199 criminal charges equate to "a witch hunt".  Sad he get's any support at all.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 89

@cm9889168 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Maybe we can get past the 2016 election now...

Most Independents and Dems did two years ago.....

LOL yea sure they did but these postings every day show they haven't------> 24/7 24/7   Hardly.  Any examples you'd like to highlight???

Finally it's over...Free MAGA hats for everyone  Please, donate mine to a Hispanic Charity in southern Texas....

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 89

I thought that we already had established that collusion is not a changeable crime. therefore if Trump colluded or not is really not important at all.

Now, and we don't know that as of now, if he obstructed justice  that is another matter. Jim, get your "crimes" straight. please!!!!!

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 89
very true!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 89

I think it was reported that Jared, Ivanka, and Trump Jr were never interviewed by the Mueller team. They do have problems with SDNY, AG NY, and DA Manhattan, however, who are looking into the financial matters.

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 89

I thought this investigation would include some sort of indictments of Jared, Ivanka or Trump Jr. Something like tax evasion, bribery or just lying to the Mueller team. 

I also thought there was a 50-50 chance Trump would be charged with obstruction for firing Comey.

Maybe Barr put pressure on Mueller to "Wrap it up."

Given more time, there's no telling what he would have found.

I don't recall the details, but didn't Special Prosecuted Fitzgerald come up empty with his investigation.

And with the Bill Clinton investigation, I thought they started out Whitewater scandal, and eventually got Bill Clinton on the Blue Dress Scandal.

Then there was Benghazi, and all the other important issues facing our nation (tongue in cheek).

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 89

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

The investigation has started to clean house, and that will continue for some time to come. What we see from the far right is they were all watching right wing media (FOX News) and got their marching orders on what to put out. Just about all that was on the right wing news was pure nonsense designed for people like the experts tell us make up the enablers. The experts have said this group is mostly white, rural, uneducated, poor, easy to lead, etc. They even think that there is a crime of colluding, which there is not. Colluding leads to a crime. Hopefully we will see the full report shortly, but we know the far right is trying to stop a full report from being released. The far right leadership knows where all of this can go if everything gets out. One thing for sure Trump over the course of his business and political career has broken enough laws to join his    attorney, and campaign manager on a vacation given by the legal section of government. Time will tell. Now watch the enablers do their nonsense at the direction of their leaders.  All should keep in mind that Trump has over his lifetime destroyed everything, and every person who comes close contact with him. That is what mob bosses do.

Geting by the irrelevent stuff - Fox, Right Wing, Far Right, and mob bosses - and lets skip the racism about those white voters - and what we have left is biased double talk.

Let's face it, the Mueller fishing expedition began with a Clinton campaign opposition research paper improperly used to secure a FISA warrant permitting the spying on the other Party and the FBI Director improperly leaking information - all about "Russian collusion".

So, the basic question of the topic makes sense - or is something you'd prefer to dodge.

First of all, one should start with the truth instead of a conspiracy theory. But then, I probably expect too much from the Trump supporters.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors