Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: When the Mueller report shows Trump didn't collude with Russia, will anyone be punished?

Message 1 of 89

@cm9889168 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:

I thought this investigation would include some sort of indictments of Jared, Ivanka or Trump Jr. Something like tax evasion, bribery or just lying to the Mueller team. 

I also thought there was a 50-50 chance Trump would be charged with obstruction for firing Comey.

Maybe Barr put pressure on Mueller to "Wrap it up."

Given more time, there's no telling what he would have found.

I don't recall the details, but didn't Special Prosecuted Fitzgerald come up empty with his investigation.

And with the Bill Clinton investigation, I thought they started out Whitewater scandal, and eventually got Bill Clinton on the Blue Dress Scandal.

Then there was Benghazi, and all the other important issues facing our nation (tongue in cheek).

Muller mission was Russia and the election of 2016 and he did well on what he accomplished  that we know about so far. There are many spin off probes under way on subjects discovered by Muller and they are on going. Trump has already been named an uninitiated co conspirator in one of them where Cohen has gone to jail. Trumps foundation has been shut down, and he owes over 8 million. There will be more over the next few years. Trump was dirty in business, and broke all kind of laws which he has paid fines for, and could have gone to jail for. He has not changed since becoming President, and lets hope it all catches up with him for the good of the country. Time will tell.

John, I'll say it again, 

"The burden or proof is on you to post your VF link or it is ONLY your opinion."  I've tried to figure out where you're coming from since you never post a verified factual link to back it up that isn't your own opinion.

"You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Here it is again. Facts are facts and you can not change them and neither can I. Enablers will never figure out what is really going on as the experts have explained to us. Enablers have never had good facts or they would not be enablers.

Ask John Brennan about facts concerning this witch hunt.

Did not you get the message last night from leadership. The witch hunt is still open. The Muller Grand jury is working at top speed according to JD lawyers. They told this to a Judge yesterday in Federal Court in DC so that she would not unseal records. She had said when the Muller probe ended that would end the Grand Jury and she was going to unseal records. No records were unsealed as it is still going on. Make sure from now on you stay tuned to FOX so you get the word. Oh I forgot FOX News did not report it. Looks like you need to watch CNN, and MSNBC. Happy viewing.

I didn't know you watched FOX.  Otherwise how would you know?  But good for you!  FYI FOX doesn't jump on something cuz it was on Social Media or the Wa Po put it out there.  They do their own research so that when they do report it, it's correct.  So most people know that if FOX reports something it's Real News.

I suppose you heard (but not if you only watch CNN, MSNBC, etc.) that CNN lost quite a bit of their viewing audience this week since the 'No Collusion' was reported.  It might be that viewers finally figured out that CNN is Fake News.

You do not know a lot of things and per the experts and you think you're an expert when you just throw a random thought out there and claim it's a fact but never post a factual link? that is a common trait. FOX is a right wing rag,and you forgot, they're #1 most watched real news but even the rag can stumble on to things once in a while. They usually do not realize what they did if it has truth in it so we will see some more from them today. Huh? Translation please No one one (1+1=2) has seen the Muller report so you can not say what was or was not in it. If FOX is correct they proved Barr is a liar.once again just one of your random thoughts with no proof What people have figured out is who and what the enablers there's your favorite word again are thanks to the experts. And those experts are?????

"Your entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts."

I gave you facts which you nor I can not change, and you have not changed anything I told you just asked a lot of questions. Well do your research and present facts. If you do that you will agree with me. Facts are facts and no one can change facts. Neither you nor I. Our enablers once again prove the experts correct.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: When the Mueller report shows Trump didn't collude with Russia, will anyone be punished?

Message 2 of 89

@john258 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:

I thought this investigation would include some sort of indictments of Jared, Ivanka or Trump Jr. Something like tax evasion, bribery or just lying to the Mueller team. 

I also thought there was a 50-50 chance Trump would be charged with obstruction for firing Comey.

I don't recall the details, but didn't Special Prosecuted Fitzgerald come up empty with his investigation.

And with the Bill Clinton investigation, I thought they started out Whitewater scandal, and eventually got Bill Clinton on the Blue Dress Scandal.

Then there was Benghazi, and all the other important issues facing our nation (tongue in cheek).

Muller mission was Russia and the election of 2016 and he did well on what he accomplished  that we know about so far. There are many spin off probes under way on subjects discovered by Muller and they are on going. Trump has already been named an uninitiated co conspirator in one of them where Cohen has gone to jail. Trumps foundation has been shut down, and he owes over 8 million. There will be more over the next few years. Trump was dirty in business, and broke all kind of laws which he has paid fines for, and could have gone to jail for. He has not changed since becoming President, and lets hope it all catches up with him for the good of the country. Time will tell.

John, I'll say it again, 

"The burden or proof is on you to post your VF link or it is ONLY your opinion."  I've tried to figure out where you're coming from since you never post a verified factual link to back it up that isn't your own opinion.

Here it is again. Facts are facts and you can not change them and neither can I. Enablers will never figure out what is really going on as the experts have explained to us. Enablers have never had good facts or they would not be enablers.

Did not you get the message last night from leadership. The witch hunt is still open. The Muller Grand jury is working at top speed according to JD lawyers. They told this to a Judge yesterday in Federal Court in DC so that she would not unseal records. She had said when the Muller probe ended that would end the Grand Jury and she was going to unseal records. No records were unsealed as it is still going on. Make sure from now on you stay tuned to FOX so you get the word. Oh I forgot FOX News did not report it. Looks like you need to watch CNN, and MSNBC. Happy viewing.

I didn't know you watched FOX.  Otherwise how would you know?  But good for you!  FYI FOX doesn't jump on something cuz it was on Social Media or the Wa Po put it out there.  They do their own research so that when they do report it, it's correct.  So most people know that if FOX reports something it's Real News.

I suppose you heard (but not if you only watch CNN, MSNBC, etc.) that CNN lost quite a bit of their viewing audience this week since the 'No Collusion' was reported.  It might be that viewers finally figured out that CNN is Fake News.

You do not know a lot of things and per the experts and you think you're an expert when you just throw a random thought out there and claim it's a fact but never post a factual link? that is a common trait. FOX is a right wing rag,and you forgot, they're #1 most watched real news but even the rag can stumble on to things once in a while. They usually do not realize what they did if it has truth in it so we will see some more from them today. Huh? Translation please No one one (1+1=2) has seen the Muller report so you can not say what was or was not in it. If FOX is correct they proved Barr is a liar.once again just one of your random thoughts with no proof What people have figured out is who and what the enablers there's your favorite word again are thanks to the experts. And those experts are?????

"Your entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts."

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 89

Interesting that one of the few lines Barr quoted from the Mueller report in his summary was "This does not absolve the president of obstruction of justice charges. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 89

@cm9889168 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

williamb39198:   Once again trump supporters claim knowledge of the Mueller report. 

It's pretty hilarious that these are the same people who have claimed for months and months that Mueller and his team are corrupt partisans out to get Trump. Now they believe and trust him if it's something they want to hear? Jesus wept.

It's even more hilarious that the Alt Left Libs who thought Mueller was their hero and a sure thing to convict Pres Trump are now trying to bring Mueller down.  He has spoken "No Collusion" deal with it.

And in resonse to Mueller's Committee decision is this quote for the real proven losers:

"The media has one job to do, and they fail at it every day."

We still do not know what Mueller found.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 89

@jimc91 wrote:

Getting back to the actual topic...

Here is the text of William Barr, Attourney General of The United Sates of America, to the Congress.

https://www.scribd.com/document/402973432/AG-March-24-2019-Letter-to-House-and-Senate-Judiciary-Comm...

Where is the Mueller report?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 89

@cm9889168 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:

John, I'll say it again, 

You do not know a lot of things and per the experts that is a common trait. FOX is a right wing rag, but even the rag can stumble on to things once in a while. They usually do not realize what they did if it has truth in it so we will see some more from them today.  No one one has seen the Muller report so you can not say what was or was not in it. If FOX is correct they proved Barr is a liar. What people have figured out is who and what the enablers are thanks to the experts.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 89

@john258 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:

John, I'll say it again, 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 89

How did this work out for Bush? Lol

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 89

@fangoh45 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:

John, I'll say it again, 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 89

@john258 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:

John, I'll say it again, 

Kudos
Views