Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: When the Mueller report shows Trump didn't collude with Russia, will anyone be punished?

Message 11 of 89

@jimc91 wrote:

The answer to this original question (title of this thread) is actually being addressed now... Finally...

Are we a nation of laws that are applied evenly for all Americans or do we have a dual justice system?  One for the "Politically connected" and one for those of that are hated by the "Politically Connected"...

It appears that the Senate Judiciary Committee is about to go to work on it.  Here is a message to Rep. Jerry Nadler, Let's do by all means continue to investigate.  However Mr. Nadler, you may not like what you find...

Let's get it on!!

Here we see the wishes of the leader being carried out just as they were told to do by the enablers starting Sunday, and lasting through all day Monday, and is still going on. A lot of us have posted about it. What is happening just proves again Dictator Trump is making his move for full control. All Dictators want to put everyone who disagrees with them in Jail so what is happening is no surprise, just part of their plan. Graham sold his sole out to Trump for a place in power in the new dictatorship. We all saw what he said about Trump before and well after his election. He was a close friend to John McCain, but did not even have the guts to defend McCain after Trumps attacks on his even after his death. The experts have told us what makes up the enablers, and they prove it every day. Sadly part of the Dictator taking of power is to also get rid of a lot of his enablers, and that will happen. Hitler did it in Germany right after he took power. We see Trump wanting to take health care away from millions of people and guess what my guess is well over 50% of his enablers will loose theirs as they fit the group hurt the most. There will be deaths due to no health care and that could be Trumps way of starting to thin his enablers.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: When the Mueller report shows Trump didn't collude with Russia, will anyone be punished?

Message 12 of 89

The answer to this original question (title of this thread) is actually being addressed now... Finally...

Are we a nation of laws that are applied evenly for all Americans or do we have a dual justice system?  One for the "Politically connected" and one for those of that are hated by the "Politically Connected"...

It appears that the Senate Judiciary Committee is about to go to work on it.  Here is a message to Rep. Jerry Nadler, Let's do by all means continue to investigate.  However Mr. Nadler, you may not like what you find...

Let's get it on!!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 89

@cm9889168 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:

I thought this investigation would include some sort of indictments of Jared, Ivanka or Trump Jr. Something like tax evasion, bribery or just lying to the Mueller team. 

I also thought there was a 50-50 chance Trump would be charged with obstruction for firing Comey.

Maybe Barr put pressure on Mueller to "Wrap it up."

Given more time, there's no telling what he would have found.

I don't recall the details, but didn't Special Prosecuted Fitzgerald come up empty with his investigation.

And with the Bill Clinton investigation, I thought they started out Whitewater scandal, and eventually got Bill Clinton on the Blue Dress Scandal.

Then there was Benghazi, and all the other important issues facing our nation (tongue in cheek).

Muller mission was Russia and the election of 2016 and he did well on what he accomplished  that we know about so far. There are many spin off probes under way on subjects discovered by Muller and they are on going. Trump has already been named an uninitiated co conspirator in one of them where Cohen has gone to jail. Trumps foundation has been shut down, and he owes over 8 million. There will be more over the next few years. Trump was dirty in business, and broke all kind of laws which he has paid fines for, and could have gone to jail for. He has not changed since becoming President, and lets hope it all catches up with him for the good of the country. Time will tell.

John, I'll say it again, 

"The burden or proof is on you to post your VF link or it is ONLY your opinion."  I've tried to figure out where you're coming from since you never post a verified factual link to back it up that isn't your own opinion.

"You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Here it is again. Facts are facts and you can not change them and neither can I. Enablers will never figure out what is really going on as the experts have explained to us. Enablers have never had good facts or they would not be enablers.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 89

Mueller did not fully exonerate Trump. The report states there wasn't enough evidence to prove "Beyond A Reasonable Doubt" that Trump colluded / Conspired.

Big difference from Trump's claim of "Fully Exonerated".

What was proven " Beyond A Reasonable Doubt " is 6 of Trump's close team members were Guilty as charged.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 89

@cm9889168 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Wouldn’t jump to conclusions just yet...for either side. Is barr being a honest dealer, or siding with trump as he was when he originally came into this as AG?

besides, where are those tax returns!

Oooo those dreaded tax returns....as expected the Alt Left Libs are grasping at straws and still throwing that spaghetti against the wall hopin something will stick.  "The burden or proof is on you to post your VF link or it is ONLY your opinion."  Move on, get over it, NO COLLUSION.  Let's all MAGA together......free MAGA hats for everyone!!!! Please donate mine to a local charity as.....

Image result for maga hats

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 89

@cm9889168 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

williamb39198:   Once again trump supporters claim knowledge of the Mueller report. 

It's pretty hilarious that these are the same people who have claimed for months and months that Mueller and his team are corrupt partisans out to get Trump. Now they believe and trust him if it's something they want to hear? Jesus wept.

It's even more hilarious that the Alt Left Libs who thought Mueller was their hero and a sure thing to convict Pres Trump are now trying to bring Mueller down.  As is most often the case, some choose to demand links to references, yet rarely, if ever, provide one themselves.....that seems hypocritical to most.  "The burden or proof is on you to post your VF link or it is ONLY your opinion?"

He has spoken "No Collusion" deal with it.  "The burden or proof is on you to post your VF link or it is ONLY your opinion."

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 89

@williamb39198 wrote:

Wouldn’t jump to conclusions just yet...for either side. Is barr being a honest dealer, or siding with trump as he was when he originally came into this as AG?

besides, where are those tax returns!

Oooo those dreaded tax returns....as expected the Alt Left Libs are grasping at straws and still throwing that spaghetti against the wall hopin something will stick.  Move on, get over it, NO COLLUSION.  Let's all MAGA together......free MAGA hats for everyone!!!! 

Life is good, enjoy it.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 89

@Richva wrote:

I still say the Russian secret service agencies that were meeting with Eric and that merry band know Trump is a wingnut and not to be trusted. No way they would let Trump into the circle.  The kids are probably all going to jail though. 

NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION - Now post a VF link so you don't look foolish

"The media has only one job to do, and they fail it it every day."  And they are the big losers now - NO COLLUSION

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 89

@john258 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:

I thought this investigation would include some sort of indictments of Jared, Ivanka or Trump Jr. Something like tax evasion, bribery or just lying to the Mueller team. 

I also thought there was a 50-50 chance Trump would be charged with obstruction for firing Comey.

Maybe Barr put pressure on Mueller to "Wrap it up."

Given more time, there's no telling what he would have found.

I don't recall the details, but didn't Special Prosecuted Fitzgerald come up empty with his investigation.

And with the Bill Clinton investigation, I thought they started out Whitewater scandal, and eventually got Bill Clinton on the Blue Dress Scandal.

Then there was Benghazi, and all the other important issues facing our nation (tongue in cheek).

Muller mission was Russia and the election of 2016 and he did well on what he accomplished  that we know about so far. There are many spin off probes under way on subjects discovered by Muller and they are on going. Trump has already been named an uninitiated co conspirator in one of them where Cohen has gone to jail. Trumps foundation has been shut down, and he owes over 8 million. There will be more over the next few years. Trump was dirty in business, and broke all kind of laws which he has paid fines for, and could have gone to jail for. He has not changed since becoming President, and lets hope it all catches up with him for the good of the country. Time will tell.

John, I'll say it again, 

"The burden or proof is on you to post your VF link or it is ONLY your opinion."  I've tried to figure out where you're coming from since you never post a verified factual link to back it up that isn't your own opinion.

"You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 89

@Panjandrum wrote:

williamb39198:   Once again trump supporters claim knowledge of the Mueller report. 

It's pretty hilarious that these are the same people who have claimed for months and months that Mueller and his team are corrupt partisans out to get Trump. Now they believe and trust him if it's something they want to hear? Jesus wept.

It's even more hilarious that the Alt Left Libs who thought Mueller was their hero and a sure thing to convict Pres Trump are now trying to bring Mueller down.  He has spoken "No Collusion" deal with it.

And in resonse to Mueller's Committee decision is this quote for the real proven losers:

"The media has one job to do, and they fail at it every day."

Kudos
Views