Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: When the Mueller report shows Trump didn't collude with Russia, will anyone be punished?

Message 21 of 89

It’s becoming apparent that barr is doing the job that trump hired him for... to protect trump. barr’s response is very open to an attack by the Dems...good!

Go get him! barr just painted trump as a

do gooder. 

Let’s hear from Mueller, as to the real facts and conclusions, not barr, who claims that this was left up to him?

Where was Mueller...did he disappear?

And what about barr’s 19 page employment application, or audition?

Where are the tax returns donnie

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: When the Mueller report shows Trump didn't collude with Russia, will anyone be punished?

Message 22 of 89

Proves me right. The Russians know what  a moron Trump is so they did not let him in on the game. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 89

Basically, according to the report, Special Counsel did not have irrefutable proof that Trump knowing and willingly colluded with Russia, nor did Special Counsel have irrefutable proof to exonerate him (contrary to what Donnie is saying).

Barr and Rosenstein are concluding that the evidence collected by Mueller and his team is not strong enough to hold up in a court of law.

Mueller made no conclusions or recommendations, he presented the evidence he had.  It is up to the DOJ and Congress on how to proceed.

It does NOT signal "a complete and total exoneration" as the Celebrity President is claiming and I hardly doubt this is the end of it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 89

I want to hear more about the contents of the total report, but collusion is to be considered, if not, why so many indictments already. The press is drawing the wrong conclusions...the report was not meant as an end all or the final answer. 

A barr opinion? Or a fact?

Where are the tax returns, who is trump in hock to?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 89
I don't rust Barr and I certainly DON'T trust Trump. We get a tiny 4 page report from what was possibly a multi hundred page document and are told, this is the best I can do. But Trumps time will come when the SDNY investigations are done and the bum is thrown in jail.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 89

Wouldn’t jump to conclusions just yet...for either side. Is barr being a honest dealer, or siding with trump as he was when he originally came into this as AG?

besides, where are those tax returns!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 89

Getting back to the actual topic...

Here is the text of William Barr, Attourney General of The United Sates of America, to the Congress.

https://www.scribd.com/document/402973432/AG-March-24-2019-Letter-to-House-and-Senate-Judiciary-Comm...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 89

@jimc91 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

The TDS on this board is worse than I thought...

How is that jimc91?

Enjoy your day, back to enjoying my retirement!

Thanks to the Democrats and informed independents who protect your Social Security and Medicare from constant Republican attacks  ..... you're welcome!

How could you possibly know what posters are living on?????

Democrats think they have super powers like "Mind Reading" or "Retirement Planning Skills for others..."

The ability to recognize the obvious requires no "super powers" jimc91 ..... just rational thinking ..... something foreign to many Republicans!

The truth is many people spend more time planning their annual vacation or weekly meal plan than their actual "Retirement Plan" for their own future.  That's why it is typical for the dimms to count on Social Security as their total retirement so they think "Everyone else" does too.

The "truth" is that YOU are engaging in the "mind reading" that you fallaciously accused of others!

So jimc91, are you saying that Social Security and Medicare were never part of your "retirement panning"????

Based on the what we have seen from this latest group of dimms that seek to run the government the Republicans are in great shape for the upcoming 2020 election.

The FACT that Republicans lost control of the House clearly suggests otherwise jimc91!

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 89

@jimc91 wrote:

Democrats think they have super powers like "Mind Reading" or "Retirement Planning Skills for others..."

The truth is many people spend more time planning their annual vacation or weekly meal plan than their actual "Retirement Plan" for their own future.  That's why it is typical for the dimms to count on Social Security as their total retirement so they think "Everyone else" does too.

Based on the what we have seen from this latest group of dimms that seek to run the government the Republicans are in great shape for the upcoming 2020 election.

Oh dear after a quite intelligent post  You actually blew it at the end?  Jim  as usual quite funny.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 89

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

The TDS on this board is worse than I thought...

How is that jimc91?

Enjoy your day, back to enjoying my retirement!

Thanks to the Democrats and informed independents who protect your Social Security and Medicare from constant Republican attacks  ..... you're welcome!

How could you possibly know what posters are living on?????

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views