Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: When The Story Takes a Twist

Message 71 of 125
I've taken care of it ChasKy53. You don't have to worry about it anymore.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 125
That’s the point. I didn’t ask you. I asked TxGrandpa.................................Sorry, I thought it was directed to me. I apologize for getting it mixed up.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 125

Image result for image cartoon superior person

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 125

@Soosie wrote:
Well, if she feels the need to clarify her sexual orientation, maybe she should list her preferred pronouns down in the signature area of her posts............................My photo is there. When you asked if my wife stayed home, I wanted to be sure you know I am female. I'm not a male hiding behind an avatar and getting mad when someone mistakes my writing style for a female. One male still has a burr under his saddle about this. He did and still has a very feminine style of writing.

ManicProgressive did not ask you if your wife stayed home ............. M. P. asked someone else that question.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 125

Image result for image cartoon superior person

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 125

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Again, she picked him up.  If you’ve never had a broken down car or had transportation go less  than perfectly, count yourself very lucky. 

Didn't see anything mentioned about a broken down car, etc.  Can you fill in the gaps?  And yes, we've had broken down cars.  The last time was when my wife was coming home from work in the middle of no-where...in the days before cell phones were popular...several men stopped and got her car running.  That weekend we went and bought a new car, and made ourselves afford it.  Those days were long past..the last vehicle we bought a few years ago was  brand new where we paid cash.

Abrams story still seem strange in spite of the spin being put on it here.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 125

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Stupid. How exactly is a story from her childhood stupid? Why is your version of her life more valid than hers? Hmmmm?

As was pointed out, there has to be some part missing. As stated, it makes no sense. I have not version of her life - just commenting on the words she spoke.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 125

@Soosie wrote:
Well, if she feels the need to clarify her sexual orientation, maybe she should list her preferred pronouns down in the signature area of her posts............................My photo is there. When you asked if my wife stayed home, I wanted to be sure you know I am female. I'm not a male hiding behind an avatar and getting mad when someone mistakes my writing style for a female. One male still has a burr under his saddle about this. He did and still has a very feminine style of writing.

That’s the point. I didn’t ask you. I asked TxGrandpa.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 125
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 125

Stupid. How exactly is a story from her childhood stupid? Why is your version of her life more valid than hers? Hmmmm?

Kudos
Views