Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
187
Views

Re: When The Story Takes a Twist

187 Views
Message 21 of 125

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:


Could it be the same reason they never criticize trump's obvious racism and misogyny?


Sometimes more is said about Trump's actions by not saying anything REALLY????  Is that why the Cult NEVER say's anything critical?

 

Or even when there isn't an opportunity, like in your post.  WRONG!  Go back and look at who inserted trump into the discussion.

 

They inject him into discussion not remotely associated with him. Yup, just as they did here....and it wasn't Chas.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
187
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
180
Views

Re: When The Story Takes a Twist

180 Views
Message 22 of 125

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:


Could it be the same reason they never criticize trump's obvious racism and misogyny?


Sometimes more is said about Trump's actions by not saying anything rather than bringing him up at every opportunity.   Or even when there isn't an opportunity, like in your post.  They inject him into discussion not remotely associated with him. 


Like Hillary is "injected" in so many discussions?  If it more is said about trump's actions by not saying anything, then why did you not apply that same logic with Hillary?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
180
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
175
Views

Re: When The Story Takes a Twist

175 Views
Message 23 of 125

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:


Wasn't his post about posters here? Is Steve King a poster here


No.  No.  Thanks for asking......

 

LOL!!!  The hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance of many here.....  "let me pick and choose which racists I want to address".  Egads!!!


Not necessarily asking anything, more making a statement.  When you place a question mark at the end of a statement, it's a question; is it not?  No need to disagree just for the sake of disagreeing. I do agree about the hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance of some.  Great!!!  Don't recall anything said about racism, unless there are some here who thinks that it's not allowed to disagree or criticize anyone purely because of their race. There may be some.  But it's telling when some just attack minorities, political opponents, etc. and never criticize their own? See recent topics on Kamala Harris and this one here as well. As you know, some have a history of posting hate-filled, racist and/or bigoted comments. That seems to be a crutch for some to prevent disagreement. Maybe....if the shoe fits....it shouldn't be difficult for most to focus on their own.  I doubt many have walked 30 miles in Ms. Abrams shoes....but it sure is easy to sit back and "hate" without her here to defend herself or clarify for the know-it-alls.

 

Happy Valentine's Day, Tex!


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
175
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
168
Views

Re: When The Story Takes a Twist

168 Views
Message 24 of 125

@ChasKy53 wrote:


Could it be the same reason they never criticize trump's obvious racism and misogyny?


Sometimes more is said about Trump's actions by not saying anything rather than bringing him up at every opportunity.   Or even when there isn't an opportunity, like in your post.  They inject him into discussion not remotely associated with him. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
168
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
158
Views

Re: When The Story Takes a Twist

158 Views
Message 25 of 125

@cm9889168 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Image result for judge judy gif


The way right wingers argue about something like this is amazing, isn't it? Somehow I think that Judge Judy would be doing far more than just rolling her eyes !

 


Better think again.  Judge Judy supported Pres Trump.


Maybe YOU should "think again"......here's what she said about your guy....

 

Mind you, the equally plainspoken judge also delivered a little bit of criticism at Trump, claiming that while she appreciates his bold candor, she believes he needs to tweak how he speaks just a smidgen.

 

“I think that if he really wants to be considered as a real candidate, he has to start to temper some of that rhetoric,” she explained.

 

Unfortunately, she refused to reveal whether she herself plans to vote for Trump, though she did describe the qualities she seeks in a candidate.

 

“I’m looking for somebody who not only the citizens of this country can say is a true leader, but the citizens of the world,” she said. “The president of the United States is the leader of the free world. We have to be able to, the world has to be able to rely on his or her word to feel that they have a good moral compass.”  Well, your guy FAILED on all of these counts.....rely on his word???  LMAO  Good moral compass???  I'm still ROTFLMAO!!!!!


@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Image result for judge judy gif


The way right wingers argue about something like this is amazing, isn't it? Somehow I think that Judge Judy would be doing far more than just rolling her eyes !

 


Better think again.  Judge Judy supported Pres Trump.


Maybe YOU should "think again"......here's what she said about your guy....

 

Mind you, the equally plainspoken judge also delivered a little bit of criticism at Trump, claiming that while she appreciates his bold candor, she believes he needs to tweak how he speaks just a smidgen.

 

“I think that if he really wants to be considered as a real candidate, he has to start to temper some of that rhetoric,” she explained.

 

Unfortunately, she refused to reveal whether she herself plans to vote for Trump, though she did describe the qualities she seeks in a candidate.

 

“I’m looking for somebody who not only the citizens of this country can say is a true leader, but the citizens of the world,” she said. “The president of the United States is the leader of the free world. We have to be able to, the world has to be able to rely on his or her word to feel that they have a good moral compass.”  Well, your guy FAILED on all of these counts.....rely on his word???  LMAO  Good moral compass???  I'm still ROTFLMAO!!!!!

 

Judge Judy on a REAL Leader




You failed to mention that was a year before the election.  She may have said that but she did endorse him or are you 'assuming' she didn't. 

 

She didn't mention Rodham in her remarks did she?



You were the poster who used the past tense when you posted, "Judge Judy supported Pres Trump."  Was there a specific date you had in mind?  I note you didn't provide any reference or link to your claim as required by the AARP guidelines.  It's exciting to note trumps good friend Howard Stern supported Hillary......LMAO!

 

Related image


Did I miss your own link about Howard Stearn or did you forget to post it (as required by AARP Guidelines)?


Where is your link, as required by AARP guidlines, showing that Judge Judy supported trump?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
158
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
160
Views

Re: When The Story Takes a Twist

160 Views
Message 26 of 125

@Centristsin2010 wrote:


Wasn't his post about posters here? Is Steve King a poster here


No.  No.  Thanks for asking......

 

LOL!!!  The hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance of many here.....  "let me pick and choose which racists I want to address".  Egads!!!


Not necessarily asking anything, more making a statement.  But I do agree about the hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance of some.  Don't recall anything said about racism, unless there are some here who thinks that it's not allowed to disagree or criticize anyone purely because of their race.  That seems to be a crutch for some to prevent disagreement.

 

Have a good day now.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
160
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
165
Views

Re: When The Story Takes a Twist

165 Views
Message 27 of 125

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:



Attacks on people of color seem to be getting more and more frequent by certain authors on this board.

 


It's getting pretty far out to insert racism as a reason not to disagree with posts here.  There is no reason to believe that not agreeing with Ms Abrams is based on racism.   So far you keep bringing in prejudice and bias with every topic or posts you don't agree with.


Tx, you’ve hit the nail on the head.

The libs are never speechless or at a loss in a discussion...as long as they can fall back on their old standby monikers—racists, fascists, bigots, etc,, etc.. Its much easier than providing facts.


Well, you could always prove your point by criticizing white Conservative male racists like Steve King....yet no white Conservative males have.  Why is that?  That's low hanging fruit.


Wasn't his post about posters here? Is Steve King a poster here


No.  No.  Thanks for asking......

 

LOL!!!  The hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance of many here.....  "let me pick and choose which racists I want to address".  Egads!!!


Why haven't any Conservatives or Independents here criticized Steve King for his racism? I'm waiting for a Con or Independent to answer that. Could it be the same reason they never criticize trump's obvious racism and misogyny?


Or why trump rarely invites womens sports champions to the White House.  Too busy being told what to do by Fox & Friends and Hannity.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
165
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
169
Views

Re: When The Story Takes a Twist

169 Views
Message 28 of 125

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:



Attacks on people of color seem to be getting more and more frequent by certain authors on this board.

 


It's getting pretty far out to insert racism as a reason not to disagree with posts here.  There is no reason to believe that not agreeing with Ms Abrams is based on racism.   So far you keep bringing in prejudice and bias with every topic or posts you don't agree with.


Tx, you’ve hit the nail on the head.

The libs are never speechless or at a loss in a discussion...as long as they can fall back on their old standby monikers—racists, fascists, bigots, etc,, etc.. Its much easier than providing facts.


Well, you could always prove your point by criticizing white Conservative male racists like Steve King....yet no white Conservative males have.  Why is that?  That's low hanging fruit.


Wasn't his post about posters here? Is Steve King a poster here


No.  No.  Thanks for asking......

 

LOL!!!  The hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance of many here.....  "let me pick and choose which racists I want to address".  Egads!!!


Why haven't any Conservatives or Independents here criticized Steve King for his racism? I'm waiting for a Con or Independent to answer that. Could it be the same reason they never criticize trump's obvious racism and misogyny?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
169
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
176
Views

Re: When The Story Takes a Twist

176 Views
Message 29 of 125

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:



Attacks on people of color seem to be getting more and more frequent by certain authors on this board.

 


It's getting pretty far out to insert racism as a reason not to disagree with posts here.  There is no reason to believe that not agreeing with Ms Abrams is based on racism.   So far you keep bringing in prejudice and bias with every topic or posts you don't agree with.


Tx, you’ve hit the nail on the head.

The libs are never speechless or at a loss in a discussion...as long as they can fall back on their old standby monikers—racists, fascists, bigots, etc,, etc.. Its much easier than providing facts.


Well, you could always prove your point by criticizing white Conservative male racists like Steve King....yet no white Conservative males have.  Why is that?  That's low hanging fruit.


Wasn't his post about posters here? Is Steve King a poster here


No.  No.  Thanks for asking......

 

LOL!!!  The hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance of many here.....  "let me pick and choose which racists I want to address".  Egads!!!


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
176
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
177
Views

Re: When The Story Takes a Twist

177 Views
Message 30 of 125

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:



Attacks on people of color seem to be getting more and more frequent by certain authors on this board.

 


It's getting pretty far out to insert racism as a reason not to disagree with posts here.  There is no reason to believe that not agreeing with Ms Abrams is based on racism.   So far you keep bringing in prejudice and bias with every topic or posts you don't agree with.


Tx, you’ve hit the nail on the head.

The libs are never speechless or at a loss in a discussion...as long as they can fall back on their old standby monikers—racists, fascists, bigots, etc,, etc.. Its much easier than providing facts.


Well, you could always prove your point by criticizing white Conservative male racists like Steve King....yet no white Conservative males have.  Why is that?  That's low hanging fruit.


Wasn't his post about posters here? Is Steve King a poster here

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
177
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report


city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors