Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: When The Story Takes a Twist

Message 31 of 125

@fangoh45 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Attacks on people of color seem to be getting more and more frequent by certain authors on this board.

It's getting pretty far out to insert racism as a reason not to disagree with posts here.  There is no reason to believe that not agreeing with Ms Abrams is based on racism.   So far you keep bringing in prejudice and bias with every topic or posts you don't agree with.

Tx, you’ve hit the nail on the head.

The libs are never speechless or at a loss in a discussion...as long as they can fall back on their old standby monikers—racists, fascists, bigots, etc,, etc.. Its much easier than providing facts.

Well, you could always prove your point by criticizing white Conservative male racists like Steve King....yet no white Conservative males have.  Why is that?  That's low hanging fruit.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 125

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Attacks on people of color seem to be getting more and more frequent by certain authors on this board.

It's getting pretty far out to insert racism as a reason not to disagree with posts here.  There is no reason to believe that not agreeing with Ms Abrams is based on racism.   So far you keep bringing in prejudice and bias with every topic or posts you don't agree with.

Tx, you’ve hit the nail on the head.

The libs are never speechless or at a loss in a discussion...as long as they can fall back on their old standby monikers—racists, fascists, bigots, etc,, etc.. Its much easier than providing facts.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 125

@oceanedge2 wrote:

You'll never make it as a comedian.

She would in any area filled with patriotic Americans.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 125

@cm9889168 wrote:

Judge Judy on a REAL Leader

You failed to mention that was a year before the election.  She may have said that but she did endorse him or are you 'assuming' she didn't. 

She didn't mention Rodham in her remarks did she?

You were the poster who used the past tense when you posted, "Judge Judy supported Pres Trump."  Was there a specific date you had in mind?  I note you didn't provide any reference or link to your claim as required by the AARP guidelines.  It's exciting to note trumps good friend Howard Stern supported Hillary......LMAO!

Related image

Did I miss your own link about Howard Stearn or did you forget to post it (as required by AARP Guidelines)?

Howard Stern: Trump 'asked me to speak at the Republican convention'
© Getty Images

Howard Stern says he was put in an “awkward” position when he was faced with a personal plea from Donald Trump to speak at the 2016 Republican National Convention.

“It was a very awkward kind of thing, because Donald asked me to speak at the Republican convention,” Stern told David Letterman on an episode of Netflix’s “My Next Guest Needs no Introduction,” released Thursday.

The SiriusXM host said he had to tell Trump — whom Stern described as “the definition of a great guest” from his frequent appearances on his radio show — that he couldn’t offer his political support.

“I was put in a very awkward position of having to say publicly and to him, 'I’m a Hillary Clinton supporter — always have been.'”

Link  -------->  Howard Stern: Trump 'asked me to speak at the Republican convention'

Maybe you'll enjoy this one as well....it's much more current!

Link ------>>  Howard Stern tells Donald Trump to 'get the f*** out of the White House'

And there is always the G rated version here, at this link ------->>>  I’ve been waiting for Hillary Clinton to be president for a long time

Though Trump has appeared frequently on Stern’s show--bragging about being able to "get away with" sneaking backstage to see naked Miss Universe contestants--Stern has told Trump he’s voting for Clinton. “I said, ‘Listen, I just want you to know upfront: I’ve been waiting for Hillary Clinton to be president for a long time,’” he explained.

Now, if there is anything else I can do to assist you, please let me know.  In the interim, maybe you can find a reliable and verifiable reference to your so-called facts.  LMAO!!!

Image result for judge judy gif

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 125

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

The way right wingers argue about something like this is amazing, isn't it? Somehow I think that Judge Judy would be doing far more than just rolling her eyes !

Better think again.  Judge Judy supported Pres Trump.

Maybe YOU should "think again"......here's what she said about your guy....

Mind you, the equally plainspoken judge also delivered a little bit of criticism at Trump, claiming that while she appreciates his bold candor, she believes he needs to tweak how he speaks just a smidgen.

“I think that if he really wants to be considered as a real candidate, he has to start to temper some of that rhetoric,” she explained.

Unfortunately, she refused to reveal whether she herself plans to vote for Trump, though she did describe the qualities she seeks in a candidate.

“I’m looking for somebody who not only the citizens of this country can say is a true leader, but the citizens of the world,” she said. “The president of the United States is the leader of the free world. We have to be able to, the world has to be able to rely on his or her word to feel that they have a good moral compass.”  Well, your guy FAILED on all of these counts.....rely on his word???  LMAO  Good moral compass???  I'm still ROTFLMAO!!!!!

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

The way right wingers argue about something like this is amazing, isn't it? Somehow I think that Judge Judy would be doing far more than just rolling her eyes !

Mind you, the equally plainspoken judge also delivered a little bit of criticism at Trump, claiming that while she appreciates his bold candor, she believes he needs to tweak how he speaks just a smidgen.

“I think that if he really wants to be considered as a real candidate, he has to start to temper some of that rhetoric,” she explained.

Unfortunately, she refused to reveal whether she herself plans to vote for Trump, though she did describe the qualities she seeks in a candidate.

“I’m looking for somebody who not only the citizens of this country can say is a true leader, but the citizens of the world,” she said. “The president of the United States is the leader of the free world. We have to be able to, the world has to be able to rely on his or her word to feel that they have a good moral compass.”  Well, your guy FAILED on all of these counts.....rely on his word???  LMAO  Good moral compass???  I'm still ROTFLMAO!!!!!

You failed to mention that was a year before the election.  She may have said that but she did endorse him or are you 'assuming' she didn't. 

You were the poster who used the past tense when you posted, "Judge Judy supported Pres Trump."  Was there a specific date you had in mind?  I note you didn't provide any reference or link to your claim as required by the AARP guidelines.  It's exciting to note trumps good friend Howard Stern supported Hillary......LMAO!

Related image

Did I miss your own link about Howard Stearn or did you forget to post it (as required by AARP Guidelines)?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 125

@cm9889168 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Related image

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 125

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

This has nothing to do with Christians or religion but is a political discussion. 

It has everything to do with Christians not acting as Christians.  Miss Abrams demonstrated far mor (sic) Christian like behavior than many faux-Christians do.

Thanks for your input.

Suggest those quoting scripture for their own devious purposes take note.

LMAO!  Quoting scriptures to remind a few Christians that they are falling short of what Jesus taught is called "devious".  Classic!  I must have missed the part where Ms. Abrams judged others and smeared their intent.

Like you are doing now? Only to those whom the shoe fits. I don't think Christians need reminders from anyone but God...leave that to Him.  Or her, but obviously a few do.  Playing God again by judging?

"Love in spite of the many reasons to hate"  MLK  I don't think REAL Americans need to be reminded.  But thanks for reminding the hate-filled bigots in this country.   You're welcome...I just did

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 125

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 125

@cm9889168 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

This has nothing to do with Christians or religion but is a political discussion. 

It has everything to do with Christians not acting as Christians.  Miss Abrams demonstrated far mor (sic) Christian like behavior than many faux-Christians do.

Thanks for your input.

Suggest those quoting scripture for their own devious purposes take note.

LMAO!  Quoting scriptures to remind a few Christians that they are falling short of what Jesus taught is called "devious".  Classic!  I must have missed the part where Ms. Abrams judged others and smeared their intent.

Like you are doing now? Only to those whom the shoe fits. I don't think Christians need reminders from anyone but God...leave that to Him.  Or her, but obviously a few do.

"Love in spite of the many reasons to hate"  MLK  I don't think REAL Americans need to be reminded.  But thanks for reminding the hate-filled bigots in this country.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 125

@cm9889168 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

It was an attempt for you to have empathy for another person who has not had precisely identical experiences and resources to your own. The appropriate context is “broken down car or had transportation go less than perfectly.”  The latter of which is exactly on point. The former was meant to help you see another unexpected way transportation plans can go wrong.  I will not bother anymore assuming empathy is possible here.

You have no idea of what sort of experiences I have had in my life. 

And you have NO IDEA what the subject of the posts' life was like, yet some Christians judge and condemn as if their view is more relevant than others without understanding the facts of the matter.

"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves." -Romans 12:9-10 

“Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.” -Colossians 3:12 

Gotta love it when someone brings God into a discussion.  Too many times those who do are probably not Christian but appear to act like they're playing God by judging those they disagree with.

Then you should post this to the right wingers who are the ones who bring religion into things here.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views