Medicare open enrollment ends Dec. 7! Get the information you need from AARP’s Medicare resource center.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: When The Story Takes a Twist

Message 41 of 125

@cm9889168 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Image result for judge judy gif

The way right wingers argue about something like this is amazing, isn't it? Somehow I think that Judge Judy would be doing far more than just rolling her eyes !

Better think again.  Judge Judy supported Pres Trump.

Maybe YOU should "think again"......here's what she said about your guy....

Mind you, the equally plainspoken judge also delivered a little bit of criticism at Trump, claiming that while she appreciates his bold candor, she believes he needs to tweak how he speaks just a smidgen.

“I think that if he really wants to be considered as a real candidate, he has to start to temper some of that rhetoric,” she explained.

Unfortunately, she refused to reveal whether she herself plans to vote for Trump, though she did describe the qualities she seeks in a candidate.

“I’m looking for somebody who not only the citizens of this country can say is a true leader, but the citizens of the world,” she said. “The president of the United States is the leader of the free world. We have to be able to, the world has to be able to rely on his or her word to feel that they have a good moral compass.”  Well, your guy FAILED on all of these counts.....rely on his word???  LMAO  Good moral compass???  I'm still ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Judge Judy on a REAL Leader

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 125

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

The way right wingers argue about something like this is amazing, isn't it? Somehow I think that Judge Judy would be doing far more than just rolling her eyes !

Better think again.  Judge Judy supported Pres Trump.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 125

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

And you have NO IDEA what the subject of the posts' life was like, yet some Christians judge and condemn as if their view is more relevant than others without understanding the facts of the matter.

This has nothing to do with Christians or religion but is a political discussion.  And while you are posting scriptures you might remember the Pharisees and Sadducees in their discussions with Jesus.  When someone that hasn't been exhibiting Christian principles in their posts suddenly starts attacking the religion of others one must be suspect.  Besides it is easy for non-religious persons to look up scripture.

As far as discussing Abrams life, one must remember that she is a politician and her speech was geared towards a favorable impression.  Anyone who has been around for a while should know to take politician's speeches with a grain of salt.

As far as that speech there is still the question of why her mother would sit at home while her husband had to walk 30 miles in the rain.

He did NOT walk 30 miles. She went and picked him up. Why is this so difficult to understand?

Some prefer to judge others and find fault.....not surprisingly, it's a black woman being attacked.

...but not surprisingly race and sexism is brought into the discussion.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 125

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

This has nothing to do with Christians or religion but is a political discussion. 

It has everything to do with Christians not acting as Christians.  Miss Abrams demonstrated far mor (sic) Christian like behavior than many faux-Christians do.

Thanks for your input.

Suggest those quoting scripture for their own devious purposes take note.

LMAO!  Quoting scriptures to remind a few Christians that they are falling short of what Jesus taught is called "devious".  Classic!  I must have missed the part where Ms. Abrams judged others and smeared their intent.

Like you are doing now?  I don't think Christians need reminders from anyone but God...leave that to Him.

"Love in spite of the many reasons to hate"  MLK

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 125

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

It was an attempt for you to have empathy for another person who has not had precisely identical experiences and resources to your own. The appropriate context is “broken down car or had transportation go less than perfectly.”  The latter of which is exactly on point. The former was meant to help you see another unexpected way transportation plans can go wrong.  I will not bother anymore assuming empathy is possible here.

You have no idea of what sort of experiences I have had in my life. 

And you have NO IDEA what the subject of the posts' life was like, yet some Christians judge and condemn as if their view is more relevant than others without understanding the facts of the matter.

"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves." -Romans 12:9-10 

“Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.” -Colossians 3:12 

Gotta love it when someone brings God into a discussion.  Too many times those who do are probably not Christian but appear to act like they're playing God by judging those they disagree with.

Fact is, (1) No one knows if Abrams was telling the truth, (2) After her actions and non-actions after she lost the election in GA, people are entitled to be concerned how truthful she is, and (3) What did it have to do with the SOTU prior, which proves she was a poor choice for the Liberal rebuttal.  She is not a member of Congress and only used her time to attack Pres Trump instead of commenting on the SOTU speech.  Was this her own SOTU talk?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 125

@cm9889168 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
That’s the point. I didn’t ask you. I asked TxGrandpa.................................Sorry, I thought it was directed to me. I apologize for getting it mixed up.

You're a classy lady Soosie to apologize.  That's something I don't think I've seen before on here.  Everyone should learn how to apologize if they make a mistake.

Then it seems you've never seen any of my posts.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 125

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 125

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 125

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

He did NOT walk 30 miles. She went and picked him up. Why is this so difficult to understand?

Did you neglect to read the part of "One rainy night, my mom got worried. We piled in the car and went out looking for him" ?

There was one car but she waited until he was out walking in the rain to get worried?  No thought that he would have to walk 30 miles in the rain to get home before she got worried? 

It's amazing the lengths apologists here will go through to protect liberal politicians.  And what would that have to do with a Democratic rebuttal to the State of the Union?  She keeps the car while he has to go 30 miles to work?

Of course she keeps the car. They had six kids. As I said before, whoever needs to do kid transport likely has the car. 

And yeah, back then, it was perfectly normal to say, “if you aren’t home within an hour of your usual time, I’ll come looking for you on your usual route.”  I remember several times my mother had to get my dad this way, usually because of snow.  And my parents said this to me all the time when I was first driving. There were no cell phones. And almost no pay phones in rural areas.  I broke down on the side of the highway once, and some nice man stopped to inquire. I gave him my dad’s phone number, he called, and my dad came and got me near midnight.  I’d been waiting in the car an hour or so before anyone had stopped.  

There is absolutely nothing about her story that is out of the ordinary. Nothing.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 125

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

This has nothing to do with Christians or religion but is a political discussion.  And while you are posting scriptures you might remember the Pharisees and Sadducees in their discussions with Jesus.  When someone that hasn't been exhibiting Christian principles in their posts suddenly starts attacking the religion of others one must be suspect.  Besides it is easy for non-religious persons to look up scripture.

As far as discussing Abrams life, one must remember that she is a politician and her speech was geared towards a favorable impression.  Anyone who has been around for a while should know to take politician's speeches with a grain of salt.

As far as that speech there is still the question of why her mother would sit at home while her husband had to walk 30 miles in the rain.

Some prefer to judge others and find fault.....not surprisingly, it's a black woman being attacked.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22