Do you or your loved ones suspect a scam? Report it now to the AARP Fraud Watch Network.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: When Flowers Contain More Than A Bee

Message 1 of 4

Anybody here seen the movie "Eye in the Sky"?  Sometimes a bee will do the job just fine.  Nobody needs microphones and tapes and wires and all that cumbersome stuff anymore when they have access to cutting edge technology.  Whose?  Well............that's still open...  I expect Mueller will get around to that too. 

I heard somebody say 'the donald' 'tapes' everything.  I have no idea whether or not that's true.  It would fit. Those he chooses to surround himself with might think what's good for the gander must be good for the goose.....if POTUS does it, that's the way it is.  True in the mafia....whatever it's version.  True also in Trump's universe.  Behavior set by example.

Example counts for more than lip service.  It would be foolish to be trustworthy when you associate yourself with those who are not?  Hmmmmmm?  Doesn't stop anywhere, does it?  Just goes on and on and on 'til the whole world does it.  

In that world, you'd have to protect yourself.  Be suicide not to.  Not much choice, is there?

There is a solution, of course.  Always is if you look hard.  And you do have to look without blinders you put on yourself.

By the way...last I heard, public employees and officials cannot be made subject to non-disclosure agreements. 

Some one observed humor is often based in cruelty and claims of being humorous used to excuse it.  I think that's a valid observation.  Human foibles and peccadilloes might be fair game for it...that would include hypocrisy.   Moral turpitude as exhibited by this POTUS?  Well.....not so much.  Moral turpitude is serious.  Of the various moral turpitude definitions, some legal, most include baseness, vileness and depravity somewhere in the description.  That's not funny and nothing a comedian does or says can make it so. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump

When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Well Soosie, I guess he didn't like her floweres, you think that is why he called her a DOG?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

When Flowers Contain More Than A Bee

Message 4 of 4

Omarosa and the recorder.jpgHave to watch those flowers

Kudos