Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: When Did We Elect Hollywood?

Message 1 of 14

@Richva wrote:

Yes, I can see how violent movies are impacting the whack a doodles who shoot up our grade schools and our outdoor concerts.  After all, look how Trump's continuous stream of lies and racism have affected the GOP.

I suppose it could be said that the President effected Hodgkinson and caused the shooting of Cong. Scalise. All that hatred for Trump must have gotten to the Bernie staff.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 14

Yes, I can see how violent movies are impacting the whack a doodles who shoot up our grade schools and our outdoor concerts.  After all, look how Trump's continuous stream of lies and racism have affected the GOP.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

The nation probably should have elected someone from Broadway or Hollywood  instead of a marginally competent real estate flim flam scammer...

Consider Reagan - even though he was a has been B movie actor, he managed to learn his lines and deliver them without too many errors, and seldom went way off script like liddle donnie does more often than not...

Robert De Niro is two years older than trump - and still has a demonstrated top level capacity to learn and deliver his lines convincingly and successfully portray a character that is different from his real life persona...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14

@cn5621 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Hollywood.jpg

Let's see was it when we elected someone to the White House whos only talent was yelling," Your Fored!"
@Soosie wrote:

Hollywood.jpg

Yelling your Fored?? 

Must’ve been a person that played a lot of golf.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14

@Soosie wrote:

Hollywood.jpg

I imagine when Ronald Reagan was elected Hollywood put their foot in the door. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14

@afisher wrote:

I will do a bit of education for the ignoblers who seem incredibly uneducated.   The Tony Awards are for accomplishments on Broadway, as in New York City, New York.     Rather that trolling, these folks probably need to repeat their high school failed geography class, because there a 2 whine threads that prove how uneducated the RW really are.     Hollywood v. Broadway - geographical confusion.   

You're right - this ignobler forgot that De Niro is strictly Broadway with no connection to Hollywood.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa - sorry 321, I learned that from Rabbi O'Brien.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

@jimc91 wrote:

It is way past the time for Hollywood to just SHUT UP and sing/act and just entertain...

Hollywood, and even other venue actors, seem to have a conceited idea of themselves.  They are actors being paid high salaries to act, not being poitical pundits.  People tend to associate them with the roles they portray on screen or on the stage.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 14

I will do a bit of education for the ignoblers who seem incredibly uneducated.   The Tony Awards are for accomplishments on Broadway, as in New York City, New York.     Rather that trolling, these folks probably need to repeat their high school failed geography class, because there a 2 whine threads that prove how uneducated the RW really are.     Hollywood v. Broadway - geographical confusion.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

It is way past the time for Hollywood to just SHUT UP and sing/act and just entertain...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14

@rk9152 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Hollywood.jpg

A good point and the ignorant and offensive responses pretty well define the audience the Hollywood Left is playing to.   Their  base I suppose, no different than Trump

Also interesting is how they want people to be unable to protect themselves while they have their armed guards and secure mansions. No different that the KKK, Alt Right and White Supremacies.

I wish the entertainment business would stick to entertainment. But, sadly, this division of America by the "Resistance" has gone overboard. We always had a Hollywood Left but they have gone way, way out in left field with their politics and vileness.

Come on!!!!!  really?   are you serious?  comparing anything that Hollywood doe to a movement  called Resistance?  please,    no alternative fact here.

no name
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors