Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

What will Trump do between Nov. and Jan. if he loses?

File a lawsuit against the election results.

Pardon all his friends.

Write all kinds of destructive executive orders.

Will leave the West Wing a disaster.  No nice note to the new President as is generally traditional.

He won't show for the inauguration of the next President.

 

What else?

 

Honored Social Butterfly


@ManicProgressive wrote:

File a lawsuit against the election results.

Pardon all his friends.

Write all kinds of destructive executive orders.

Will leave the West Wing a disaster.  No nice note to the new President as is generally traditional.

He won't show for the inauguration of the next President.

 

What else?

 


Trump will create an Executive Order abolishing Congress, the Supreme Court and making himself Supreme Leader of the United States.

 

While it would be certainly unconstitutional, Trump was already proclaimed to be above our laws and Constitution by the Republican controlled Senate.

 

I think Trump will roll with that ..... just as he has done with his entire unconstitutional presidency!

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

No matter what he does if he loses ........... it could not possibly as bad as what all he will do to America in the next four years if he is elected !


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly


@ChasKy53 wrote:

No matter what he does if he loses ........... it could not possibly as bad as what all he will do to America in the next four years if he is elected !


So true!

Silver Conversationalist

10 million years ago (it seems) when Trump took office I predicted he would not serve the whole 4 years. Still hoping.

 

 

 

 

 

Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.
Donald Trump
Honored Social Butterfly


@Loulit wrote:

10 million years ago (it seems) when Trump took office I predicted he would not serve the whole 4 years. Still hoping.

 

 

 

 

 


Well keep hopping. Here is a back story now floating around.  Trump will drop out of the election if his poll numbers keep getting worse. This comes from a person close to Trump to a Fox person. See if Fox reports on it.   Time will tell.

Esteemed Social Butterfly


@john258 wrote:

@Loulit wrote:

10 million years ago (it seems) when Trump took office I predicted he would not serve the whole 4 years. Still hoping.

 

 

 

 

 


Well keep hopping. Here is a back story now floating around.  Trump will drop out of the election if his poll numbers keep getting worse. This comes from a person close to Trump to a Fox person. See if Fox reports on it.   Time will tell.


 

 

Didn't IMPOTUS admit to Hannity that he could lose, because some people don't love him anymore?

 

I'm sure he is sitting in a dismal swamp right now.  Being obsessed with appearances, we can safely assume he doesn't want to go out with a legacy of being an impeached one-term loser.  Not to mention the statute of limitations will not have expired on various indictments floating around out there.

 

But he does seem to have lost the fire for reelection.  No plan.  No clear goals.  As much as he tries to write the script, produce and direct the show, he is running into what reality really is, not something he invented or can twist around for TV.  It is definitely time to cancel that show for another season.

 

So if he loses, what will he do in the final months?  Endless rage tweets.  Maybe a few ranting interviews with his best buds at Fox News, but they will ignominiously dump him and move on.  Even they don't want to hitch their wagon to a falling star.

Honored Social Butterfly

No matter which direction he takes, what  we have to look forward to is a near future of lies, incompetence, inactions, name calling, projecting, playing the victim, endless tweets, racism, supremacy, looking terrible in the eyes of the world, and acting like a child...

more of trump is an absolutely horrible thought!

0 Kudos
315 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

  • Set up an online store for purchasing pardons
  • Begin construction of his retirement home in Russia
  • Begin sucking up to Biden offering to rat on his friends, family, and co conspirators in exchange for a full pardon
  • Begin assembling a team of divorce attorneys to counter the team Melania will have in place
  • Send a note to Stormy asking if she'd like to meet for coffee. After all, no reason they can't be friends right?
  • Take lots of pictures of the White House Bunker.  The place were he spent so much time during the last year
  •  
Honored Social Butterfly

I"m remembering what Steve Bannon said not so long ago. To sum it up, he said we'd get "pure Trump off the chain and in payback mode"................and he was saying this about Trump if he wins a second term. If he loses? Dear Lord, he's going to tear through anything he hasn't already screwed up like a rabid wrecking ball. What worries me most is that he'll almost surely start screaming FRAUD! and some of the unhinged followers will become violent.

Honored Social Butterfly

trump will continue on his support of putin and the destruction of America...

it’s already getting worse...such things as the Voice of America takeover, filling judicial seats with unqualified far right nincompoops, and continued incompetent inactions on the virus. 

He is continuing to distance himself from the Military, who are not as supportive as they previously were...and that’s good, we may need them in a few months!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png