Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 18

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  Comey covered for the corruption in the Obama Administration.

I love how you state this stuff as settled fact, yet never can provide even one tiny shred of evidence to back it up. I think I know why. LOL

It's what the trumpcult does.....just like their other fave, Fox News.

It doesn't take Fox to know that he covered for Hillary and never took action against Lois Lerner.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 18
Obama was in a precarious position, and he did call out Russia early and often. Could he have done more, possibly, but if he was to call out too much too soon, then your side would have screamed at the top of their lungs that Obama was trying to sway or interfere with an election. You can't have it both ways. The main fault is with Trump sorry to say for having "worked" with the enemy in order to try to win an election which he did, with help from our enemy which you guys are ok with, right? Correct me if wrong here.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 18

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Hey Richva, can you imagine the uproar from those who are currently Trump Cult members if President Obama would have met privately with Vladimir and there were no documented records of what happened?

Hypocrisy at the highest level in Trump World!

How about the American President asking for the Russians to be patient until after the elections when he'd have more flexibility in reducing our missiles?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 18

@CriticalThinking wrote:

PanJ, it's truly amazing that Trump Cult members care more about their Supreme Leader than they do for our country. That's why they support a President who's never acknowledged Russian interference in the election, and certainly hasn't done anything to prevent it from happening again.

How can one fault Trump for not acknowledging that which Obama did not stop??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 18

@Richva wrote:

We know they spent $1.5 million a month to elect Donald Trump who has private meetings with Putin at every opportunity and refuses to allow anyone else to participate in those talks. In other words, no witnesses. 

Yup .... no "additional witnesses" to Trump's continued treasonous actions and unconstitutional business dealings with Russia!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 18

I was quite surprised to see a dt supporter post this topic.  Is it possible that many are beginning to scratch their heads over what is real and what is not?  It can be overwhelming when their leader states he's a genius, the best president America's ever known while at the same time confessing that exaggerations and outright lies are useful to him.  Most find it hard to accept once they comprehend they've been used for political purposes only.  I am encouraged...a tiny, tiny bit.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 18

We know they spent $1.5 million a month to elect Donald Trump who has private meetings with Putin at every opportunity and refuses to allow anyone else to participate in those talks. In other words, no witnesses.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 18

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  Comey covered for the corruption in the Obama Administration.

I love how you state this stuff as settled fact, yet never can provide even one tiny shred of evidence to back it up. I think I know why. LOL

It's what the trumpcult does.....just like their other fave, Fox News.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 18

Hey Richva, can you imagine the uproar from those who are currently Trump Cult members if President Obama would have met privately with Vladimir and there were no documented records of what happened?

Hypocrisy at the highest level in Trump World!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 18

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors