Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What should we do with the repugs that allow Trump to get away with this stuff?

Message 31 of 47

@xrepub wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Xrepub wrote-There are many repug elected officials who are allowing Trump to subvert the constitution. They should be held in contempt for their roles just as Trump should be. Watch all of this unfold, and remember who did what the next time you are in a voting booth.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is  what voters did when they voted in November. 

It is my hope that those who foolishly voted for Trump then are capable of learning. 

My hope as well, xrepub; though, I'm not every optimistic. Capacity may be a factor.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What should we do with the repugs that allow Trump to get away with this stuff?

Message 32 of 47

@rk9152 wrote:

umbarch64 wrote: 

2018 is not far off. Things will have to be different then OR we shall  have more of the same. 

That is an interesting way of looking at things - sounds like if the leftists do not get their way in the elections they will "take it to the street" again.

Left wing democracy in action!!!

A far better "democracy" than working with the Russians to steal an election. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 47

@rk9152 wrote:

@Albion61 wrote:

@xrepub wrote:

There are many repug elected officials who are allowing Trump to subvert the constitution. They should be held in contempt for their roles just as Trump should be. Watch all of this unfold, and remember who did what the next time you are in a voting booth.

Yes, abetting misfeasance is not found under "impeachable offenses", but it subverts the Constitution by omission, and commission. It shows the lengths to which the GOP has gone and will continue to go to to retain a grip on the people's government.

Obviously, there is no misfeasance, no subverting - that's just grasping at straws by those who simply can't get over not getting their way in November.  The words of Limblah don't sound any more relevant here on this forum. Cons dismiss trumps lies, misteps and inappropriate behavior by claiming those who point it out or discuss them, are whining about the election results.  Funny, the Ditto-Heads" actually believe that garbage.

The thinking on this is on a level with the use of the word "repug". Face it, until you leftists manage to fundamentally change our governmental model, elections have consequences.

Obviously, we need to get our voter population better educated....people have been saying that for decades.

Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 47

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Obama and Hillary helped Trump win the election and watch it continue as the left differs from mainstream America.

I disagree, NOTHAPPENING!  Mainstream America clearly see's what an idiot 26% of America elected.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 47

@easyed598 wrote:

Xrepub wrote-There are many repug elected officials who are allowing Trump to subvert the constitution. They should be held in contempt for their roles just as Trump should be. Watch all of this unfold, and remember who did what the next time you are in a voting booth.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is  what voters did when they voted in November. 

I agree, EZ!!!  It's his supporters fault!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 47

@rk9152 wrote:

As to the basic question, possibly "come the revolution" we could have "reeducation camps" or maybe a "cultural revolution".

Kind of looks like you are quoting from the Jeff Sessions playbook.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 47

As to the basic question, possibly "come the revolution" we could have "reeducation camps" or maybe a "cultural revolution".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 47

@easyed598 wrote:

It is my hope that those who foolishly voted for Trump then are capable of learning. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 47

@umbarch64 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

umbarch64 wrote: 

2018 is not far off. Things will have to be different then OR we shall  have more of the same. 

That is an interesting way of looking at things - sounds like if the leftists do not get their way in the elections they will "take it to the street" again.

A ''quote" attributed to Mark Twain goes like this..."When the rich rob the poor, it's called business.  When the poor fight back, it's called violence."  It appears Twain never said that...at least not that way. No matter, though, the worth lies in what is said, not so much in who says it. 

As to what I said "sounds like" to you, here's an out of context ''quote"...a line from a song called "The Boxer"  attributed to Paul Simon, ......"Still, a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.  lie le lie lie, lie le lie...lie le lie."  Hmmmmmmm?

One more, "Don't matter much what it is he says, it ain't worth much."  Just can't put my finger on who said that first....oh well...don't matter much, I just said it now.

Nice quotes but how are they related to "take it to the streets" democracy?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 47

@rk9152 wrote:

umbarch64 wrote: 

A ''quote" attributed to Mark Twain goes like this..."When the rich rob the poor, it's called business.  When the poor fight back, it's called violence."  It appears Twain never said that...at least not that way. No matter, though, the worth lies in what is said, not so much in who says it. 

As to what I said "sounds like" to you, here's an out of context ''quote"...a line from a song called "The Boxer"  attributed to Paul Simon, ......"Still, a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.  lie le lie lie, lie le lie...lie le lie."  Hmmmmmmm?

One more, "Don't matter much what it is he says, it ain't worth much."  Just can't put my finger on who said that first....oh well...don't matter much, I just said it now.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors