Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What's at Stake on November 6th

Message 1 of 11

As President Trump said tonight everything we have achieved is at stake tomorrow. I just love this..

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

afisher,

I have to go to a special meeting tonight, I am a poll worker in the state of New Jersey. I had no idea what the meeting was about. Until a fellow co-worker mentioned something about what you had posted.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

I can only suggest to those who are not assigned specific jobs at the polls tomorrow, to stop by anyhow.   Watch to see if anyone is threatening Voters.    Donald in his inability to speak warned the Law Enforcement have been strongly notified to watch closely for any illegal activity tomorrow.       

What he is suggesting is illegal - as least in Texas.....just saying.     Yes, he really is THAT Stupid.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

Well done n566192l.  Well done!  Your efforts are greatly appreciated by those you assisted and those of us who want to see normalcy back in the land.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

john258,

Thanks, I'll have to watch for the commercial. I haven't seen it run yet in New Jersey.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

Here is some good news. Have you seen the commercial being run by Michael Bloomberg on TV. He was the Reb. mayor of New York City and is a multi billionaire.  He tells every one vote Dem on Tuesday to save the country. Watch what his TV spot when it plays in your area. It is great.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

Well I helped people in nursing homes, and hospitals fill in mail in ballots and then mail them. I also went to group homes and boarding homes and helped those individuals fill out mailing mail-in ballots and mailed them as well. A total of 350 ballots were mailed.There is also a group of volunteers that is going to be providing transportation to individuals on Election Day. I know this is only a small effort but these people really want their voices heard. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

@cat2015 wrote:

A number of Republican candidates are lying about their position on protecting preexisting conditions, which they know is popular with voters. Here are some of the most blatant liars:

• Josh Hawley, Missouri's attorney general who is running for the Senate against Claire McCaskill, claims in a commercial that he has a personal interest in preserving protections for preexisting conditions because of this son. He doesn't. He is one of 20 GOP attorneys general who are suing in a Texas court to find the ACA unconstitutional. One argument in that suit is that private insurers should not be forced to cover preexisting conditions.

• Dean Heller, incumbent running against Jackie Rosen in Nevada for the Senate, claims to be a fierce defender of preexisting conditions. He voted for the 2017 GOP bill to repeal the ACA, which would also have repealed protections for preexisting conditions. Heller tries to wriggle out of his record by saying that he would have voted for a separate GOP bill to force insurers to cover preexisting conditions--just at a higher premium, whatever the market would bear.

• Rep. Martha McSally (R-Ariz), running against Rep. Kyrsten Sinema for the Senate seat in Arizona, claims that she too wants to protect preexisting conditions, even though she voted over 60 times to repeal protections for preexisting conditions.

• Governor Rick Scott, running against Senator Bill Nelson in Florida, also claims to be a tough supporter of preexisting conditons protections, even though he's been a vocal supporter of ACA repeal. Rick Scott's answer to preexisting conditions is to give Floridians a tax break to let them buy their own insurance. Scott, a former insurance company executive, supports his state joining the GOP lawsuit that would declare the ACA unconstitutional. His concern with preexisting conditions dates to earlier this year when he declared himself a candidate for the Senate.

Don't forget Social Security is also under attack - Homeless People rarely Vote

Trump & the Republicans are trying to turn my Wife & I into Homeless People

Our Gasoline & Home Heating Oil Prices have almost doubled since the GOP took over our Federal Government

No one should believe any of this Booming Economy stuff translating into a better life for Middle Class Americans who have worked everyday of their lives

Interest rates are sky rocketing - everything at Walmart has gone up because of Tariffs

Seniors are getting killed by Trump & GOP Policies

Help by Voting Democrat on November 6th

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

A number of Republican candidates are lying about their position on protecting preexisting conditions, which they know is popular with voters. Here are some of the most blatant liars:

• Josh Hawley, Missouri's attorney general who is running for the Senate against Claire McCaskill, claims in a commercial that he has a personal interest in preserving protections for preexisting conditions because of this son. He doesn't. He is one of 20 GOP attorneys general who are suing in a Texas court to find the ACA unconstitutional. One argument in that suit is that private insurers should not be forced to cover preexisting conditions.

• Dean Heller, incumbent running against Jackie Rosen in Nevada for the Senate, claims to be a fierce defender of preexisting conditions. He voted for the 2017 GOP bill to repeal the ACA, which would also have repealed protections for preexisting conditions. Heller tries to wriggle out of his record by saying that he would have voted for a separate GOP bill to force insurers to cover preexisting conditions--just at a higher premium, whatever the market would bear.

• Rep. Martha McSally (R-Ariz), running against Rep. Kyrsten Sinema for the Senate seat in Arizona, claims that she too wants to protect preexisting conditions, even though she voted over 60 times to repeal protections for preexisting conditions.

• Governor Rick Scott, running against Senator Bill Nelson in Florida, also claims to be a tough supporter of preexisting conditons protections, even though he's been a vocal supporter of ACA repeal. Rick Scott's answer to preexisting conditions is to give Floridians a tax break to let them buy their own insurance. Scott, a former insurance company executive, supports his state joining the GOP lawsuit that would declare the ACA unconstitutional. His concern with preexisting conditions dates to earlier this year when he declared himself a candidate for the Senate.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

You'll never convince any avid trump supporters of this, they are blinded by their loyalty to him.  We have to get Democrats at least in the House to stop the madness and keep from taking cuts in our safety net programs for seniors and not allowing them to hack the preexisting contributions statute.There has to be a change because the Republicans will not stand up to trump and will go after SS, Medicare, and Medicaid.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors