Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What job would I hire Trump for

Message 21 of 26

He wanted to be able to say that the pact would only lower mean temperature by .2 degrees. If he used farenheit he would have had to say .4 degrees, a more impressive number. Sometimes he is able to mislead by manipulating facts, usually he will just go ahead and lie.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 26

xrepub--trump probably switched to celcius because it was in something someone told him to read.  In all probably, he probably doesn't even know the difference between the two.

As far as a job, he would be a great "go for" boy for Vlady!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 26

Did you notice that when Trump talked about the effects of the Paris accord he said it would only lower mean temperature by .2 degrees celsius?

Almost all American non-scientists measure temperature in the farenheit system. Certainly, that is the way Trump would normally refer to it.

Why do you suppose he shifted to celsius here?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 26

To stand in for Geoprge C Scott in remake of that classic "The Flim-Flam Man". He wouldn't even need to rehearse, just turn on the camera and tell Donnyboy to "be himself".

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 26

@xrepub wrote:

I certainly would not select him to be prez, he has neither the intelligence or the emotional makeup to do a good job. I was speculating on what job I might offer him in private enterprise.

If I had a company that was producing a fairly worthless item that could be sold with sound bites to an audience that was not paying much attention, he would be a perfect marketing VP, though I would not allow him to affect any other aspect of management.

If I wanted to produce a TV show for the brain dead he might be ideal.

I would not want him managing a company, or even a small division of a company.

Not unless one wanted a tax write-off when it was forced into bankruptcy or wanted to accept the risk of access to laundered money disguised as "investments/purchases of real estate properties" by very indirectly related partners of Russian oligarchs and mobsters...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

What job would I hire Trump for

Message 26 of 26

I certainly would not select him to be prez, he has neither the intelligence or the emotional makeup to do a good job. I was speculating on what job I might offer him in private enterprise.

If I had a company that was producing a fairly worthless item that could be sold with sound bites to an audience that was not paying much attention, he would be a perfect marketing VP, though I would not allow him to affect any other aspect of management.

If I wanted to produce a TV show for the brain dead he might be ideal.

I would not want him managing a company, or even a small division of a company.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors