Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What job would I hire Trump for

Message 11 of 26

Walmart must be running their "REAL CRYSTAL BALLS" on sale this week...

I am always amazed at the mind reading skills people on this forum seem to THINK they really possess.

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 26

@jimc91 wrote:

Believe what you like but most of us REAL people out here in Middle America have figured out what is going on and are NOT buying the "Daily Narrative" anymore.

We noticed....you're now "buying" FAKE NEWS.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 26

It appears we still have people on this forum that use the corrupted MSM that colluded with the DNC during the 2016 election to get their "NEWS" from.  It also appears they are willing to hang their hat on the same "POLLS" that predicted Hillary would win the same election.

Believe what you like but most of us REAL people out here in Middle America have figured out what is going on and are NOT buying the "Daily Narrative" anymore.

Enjoy your weekend.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 26

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2017-06-02 at 7.19.28 AM.png

Take a quick look at the national map by county...

There is a good number of people that disagree with you on the job thing.

The map shows counties ..... not people jimc91. So it does NOT mean what you'd like to believe ..... as further evidenced by the fact that millions more Americans voted for Hillary than Trump.

Most of those red counties are sparsely populated.  Note that the more populated areas are generally blue ..... reflecting the fact that millions more Americans actually voted for Hillary!

Your snake oil map kinda came back to bite a chunk out of any credibility jimc91.  But it is a classic example of using smoke and mirrors!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 26

I don't know what your map is meant to represent.

The fact is that more people disapprove of his job performance than approve of it. Do you wish to dispute that?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 26

Screen Shot 2017-06-02 at 7.19.28 AM.png

Take a quick look at the national map by county...

There is a good number of people that disagree with you on the job thing.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 26

@xrepub wrote:

I think you are being to harsh with me. Trump has a very limited talent, but it is there. It is just this talent that allowed him to become prez.

Please don't take what I said as being harsh with you, xrepub.  'the donald' is where he is because he exploited the most reprehensible instincts of mankind. I guess that's a talent since it is a 'special ability'.  It is also a sad commentary about an identifiable characteristic of mankind is it not?  If I am harsh with anyone.......it is with those who put him where he is and see nothing wrong with that.  

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 26

@umbarch64 wrote:

@xrepub wrote:

I certainly would not select him to be prez, he has neither the intelligence or the emotional makeup to do a good job. I was speculating on what job I might offer him in private enterprise.

If I had a company that was producing a fairly worthless item that could be sold with sound bites to an audience that was not paying much attention, he would be a perfect marketing VP, though I would not allow him to affect any other aspect of management.

If I wanted to produce a TV show for the brain dead he might be ideal.

I would not want him managing a company, or even a small division of a company.

Well.....it is your topic and you are entitled to speculate as you wish because of that.  Have at it!

Having been there and done that, I can assure you 'the donald' is not even qualified for consideration for anything, anything at all over which I have any say. 

He is dishonest.  He lies. He is incompetent at whatever he does and covers it up by blaming subordinates to whom he delegates no authority whatsoever.  He is at least amoral, at best incapable of seeing any ethical conflict in what he does, says or promotes......that's just for starters. 

And you, you start a topic with the premise that he is employable at all? 

You've either gotta be kiddding me or trolling a piece of flannel on a hook for the bottom feeders.  In Minnesota we call those things Suckers.........the Red Horse are hard to find anymore if they're still around.

DOnt forget he has no attention span.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 26

@umbarch64 wrote:

@xrepub wrote:

I certainly would not select him to be prez, he has neither the intelligence or the emotional makeup to do a good job. I was speculating on what job I might offer him in private enterprise.

If I had a company that was producing a fairly worthless item that could be sold with sound bites to an audience that was not paying much attention, he would be a perfect marketing VP, though I would not allow him to affect any other aspect of management.

Well.....it is your topic and you are entitled to speculate as you wish because of that.  Have at it!

Having been there and done that, I can assure you 'the donald' is not even qualified for consideration for anything, anything at all over which I have any say. 

He is dishonest.  He lies. He is incompetent at whatever he does and covers it up by blaming subordinates to whom he delegates no authority whatsoever.  He is at least amoral, at best incapable of seeing any ethical conflict in what he does, says or promotes......that's just for starters. 

You've either gotta be kiddding me or trolling a piece of flannel on a hook for the bottom feeders.  In Minnesota we call those things Suckers.........the Red Horse are hard to find anymore if they're still around.

I think you are being to harsh with me. Trump has a very limited talent, but it is there. It is just this talent that allowed him to become prez.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 26

@xrepub wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors