Take a look at how people age around the world with this AARP special report: A New Age.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What is with Annoying AARP Survey Pop-up

Message 11 of 14

@mickstuder wrote:

Yeah me too - I have Ad blocker and thats why it's not only annoying it's worrying - what company is AARP hiring that has the ability to circumvent Ad-blocker and what else are they capable of collecting?

@mickstuder, I reported your original post as INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT but my first sentence was that IT WASN'T INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT.

I told the MODERATOR to read your post and mine and please fix the problem.

I don't mind a pop-up a day from the survey but we're talking, at least, dozens. And you are right, if they can circumvent our adblocker what else are they doing????

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 14

@nctarheel wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Everytime I log onto AARP and start reading and posting in the Politics Forum - I constantly get this Pop-up window asking if I want to take a Survey - if you say NO - it pops up again and again and again and again......................

Finally I said OK - I'll take the survey and I did - made no difference - the window keeps popping up over and over dozens of times each session

AARP Survey Link.png

@mickstuder,

I even have Ad Blocker Plus installed and it does block any other ads but won't block this.

IT IS **bleep** ANNOYING!!!!!!!

Yeah me too - I have Ad blocker and thats why it's not only annoying it's worrying - what company is AARP hiring that has the ability to circumvent Ad-blocker and what else are they capable of collecting?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 14

@mickstuder wrote:

Everytime I log onto AARP and start reading and posting in the Politics Forum - I constantly get this Pop-up window asking if I want to take a Survey - if you say NO - it pops up again and again and again and again......................

Finally I said OK - I'll take the survey and I did - made no difference - the window keeps popping up over and over dozens of times each session

AARP Survey Link.png

@mickstuder,

I even have Ad Blocker Plus installed and it does block any other ads but won't block this.

IT IS **bleep** ANNOYING!!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

What is with Annoying AARP Survey Pop-up

Message 14 of 14

AARP Survey Link.png

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies