Eye scans and gene editing are among the new frontiers in Alzheimer’s research! Learn more in AARP’s report on medical breakthroughs.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What is a Trump Lover?

Message 11 of 18

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The last post from Tex doesn't make sense. For the rest of us, can we agree on the following?

--

And it doesn't make sense for anyone to use the terms in a political discussion.  Even here the definition comes across as being a partisan one.  And no, to agree would just be another partisan message.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 18

The last post from Tex doesn't make sense. For the rest of us, can we agree on the following?

• You apply the same standards to every President. No double standards are allowed
  • If you criticize President X for doing something, then criticize President Y for doing the same thing.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 18

@MIseker wrote:

arent they the same? i mean..if you hate hillary for x reason, but overlook trump doing it..you might be a trump lover. yeah i vote, but im never wild about any of them. none of them are really going to help the working class. Sanders would have, but hey..so it goes.

--

So not supporting someone means one hates them?  Sounds a lot like coming from someone who is a sore loser.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 18

@CriticalThinking wrote:

This is one of those rare days where I like a post from Tex. That's an excellent question and the answer is very simple. Please read below:

--

And this was an incomplete answer.  Who is the definer?  Is there a committee?  Or does it depend if the person is a Democrat and not a supporter of Trump?

Of course the answer doesn't define who is a 'Hillary Hater'.  Who defines that?  Is it someone who didn't support her?  Both seems to come from those who supported her candidacy.

I can't recall a time in my life when the losers have used such terms so much. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 18

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

In sum, a Trump lover has a huge double standard. Everybody except Trump is held accountable for what they say or do. For reasons unknown to me, they have no standards for our current President.

--

Ok, and how about those who is called a 'Hillary Hater'?   Who makes the rules on what the definitions are?

arent they the same? i mean..if you hate hillary for x reason, but overlook trump doing it..you might be a trump lover. yeah i vote, but im never wild about any of them. none of them are really going to help the working class. Sanders would have, but hey..so it goes.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 18

"Ok, and how about those who is called a 'Hillary Hater'?   Who makes the rules on what the definitions are?"

This is one of those rare days where I like a post from Tex. That's an excellent question and the answer is very simple. Please read below:

• You apply the same standards to every President. No double standards are allowed
  • If you criticize President X for doing something, then criticize President Y for doing the same thing.

For example, Trump lovers complained endlessly about President Obama writing Executive Orders. They called him the "Imperial President", saying he was circumventing the Constitution and breaking the law when he wrote Executive Orders.

When Trump became President, he spent most of his first 45 days writing Executive Orders and the same people who called Obama a crook, praised Trump for writing so many Executive Orders. 

Trump lovers constantly complained about Obama playing golf, yet Trump's played more golf in 60 days than Obama played annually. But Trump lovers don't complain when Trump plays golf.

Trump lovers constantly complained about Secret Service costs when Obama traveled. But Trump is spending almost 10x more than Obama but Trump lovers never complain. 

I could continue all morning with even bigger issues, but let's leave it with Etc. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 18

@CriticalThinking wrote:

In sum, a Trump lover has a huge double standard. Everybody except Trump is held accountable for what they say or do. For reasons unknown to me, they have no standards for our current President.

--

Ok, and how about those who is called a 'Hillary Hater'?   Who makes the rules on what the definitions are?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

What is a Trump Lover?

Message 18 of 18

A Trump Lover is described as follows:

1. He/She criticized President Obama's actions and words regularly

2. He/She will never criticize Trump

3. He/She never holds Trump accountable for anything he says or does

4. He/She has no standards for Trump that he or she would normally apply to another President such as Obama, GW Bush, or Bill Clinton

5. He/She completely ignores all of the non-stop LIES Trump says to the American people

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs