Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What is a Trump Lover?

Message 1 of 18

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:
Hillary used a private server, and the complaint was it wasnt SECURE. Trump uses an easily hackable phone and no mention. whats THAT about?

No, that was a complaint. Then there was the erasing subpoenaed messages. 

im not suprised at your non answer. Going forward, who is right about assange and wikileaks..Trump? or his new CIA director on foxnews.com.? yeah man..he shws that consistency needed in  a global leader, and he is showing the wisdom of the people that chose him to lead the free world. Meanwhile, on cnbc, his budget director told the public how he tricks trump into doing what he wants, painting Trump as so stupid he cant think for himself. 

But you will never say Trump shouldnt have a hackable phone.

And you shouldn't be surprised - I post with accuracy.

For example, I referred to the actions of Hillary, not the diversions of wikileaks, Trump, the CIA Director, Fox, CNBC, the Budget Director, or the President's phone.

I specifically and on topic referred to Hillary erasing subpoenaed data from her private server. Yes potential hacking was an issue - but there was much more involved with that private server.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 18

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:
Hillary used a private server, and the complaint was it wasnt SECURE. Trump uses an easily hackable phone and no mention. whats THAT about?

im not suprised at your non answer. Going forward, who is right about assange and wikileaks..Trump? or his new CIA director on foxnews.com.? yeah man..he shws that consistency needed in  a global leader, and he is showing the wisdom of the people that chose him to lead the free world. Meanwhile, on cnbc, his budget director told the public how he tricks trump into doing what he wants, painting Trump as so stupid he cant think for himself. 

But you will never say Trump shouldnt have a hackable phone.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 18

@Richva wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

Loved it whan Trump was holding top level meetings with the Japanese Prime Minister at an open air table in Mar-a-Lago while staffers held cell phones with the flashlight apps on.  Then the security people pointed out each of those phones could be turned into a spy camera with an excellent view of the documents being reviewed. 

At, the incompetent Trump administration. 

So much was accomplished diplomatically at that meeting and yet some obsess over the small stuff.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 18

@MIseker wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 18

@MIseker wrote:

Loved it whan Trump was holding top level meetings with the Japanese Prime Minister at an open air table in Mar-a-Lago while staffers held cell phones with the flashlight apps on.  Then the security people pointed out each of those phones could be turned into a spy camera with an excellent view of the documents being reviewed. 

At, the incompetent Trump administration. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 18
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 18
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/trump-lifestyle-cost-taxpayers-billion-dollars

This is a prime example. 2 of our members here posted extensively about the cost of the Obama family vacations etc, and they had quite a following that argued their point. To now IGNORE this guys cost, is indeed hyprocrosy. they have no comment on the posts about his costs. One harped about Michelles cost for 8 years, and melania is far surpassing that by staying in new york. So, is this person a hypocrit, or truly concerned about vacation time and costs? as far as im concerned, this person and his/her followers were partisan whiners, and their whining is what makes Trumps costs an issue.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 18

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

arent they the same? i mean..if you hate hillary for x reason, but overlook trump doing it..you might be a trump lover. yeah i vote, but im never wild about any of them. none of them are really going to help the working class. Sanders would have, but hey..so it goes.

--

So not supporting someone means one hates them?  Sounds a lot like coming from someone who is a sore loser.

Thats not what I said at all. It sounds to me like you feel guilty for not taking a more effective vote against trump. Tx, i generaly say exactly what I mean unless its going to get me a time out. My comment is for all double standard political watchers. Trump voters wanted Obamas birth certificate, but dont want Trump to be investigated for collusion with Putin, who he now wants to nuke. 

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 18

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Partisan? I'm LOL

--

No doubt you are LOL because you haven't answered who decides the definition of who is a "Hillary Hater" or a "Trump Lover".  Just supporting or criticizing a President or a candidate doesn't place them in either category.  That is what is implied here if they support the President or have a problem with a failed candidate here.  It boils down to partisanship and obvious of which continually uses the terms.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

What is a Trump Lover?

Message 10 of 18

"the definition comes across as being a partisan one."

Partisan? I'm LOL ,and you should be also, because there's nothing partisan about the following. It's as fair as one can possibly be when discussing Presidential politics.

• You apply the same standards to every President. No double standards are allowed
  • If you criticize President X for doing something, then criticize President Y for doing the same thing.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors