Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 8

Poor donald, he is big on whines and threats...but then like many chilren he gets bored, he certainly quit having Daily Briefings as they contained too much information.    So he watched Fox - and if the information isn't there, then he doesn't know or care.    

Now before tihe ignoblerrs get puffy, here is your assignment - what has donald whined about that has not been on FNews first?        Should be easy for you....right?   hee hee

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

This is the kind of stuff your President Spends Your Tax Payer Dollars Working On............................BUFFOONERY

Trump NFL.png

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:
Aboard a US Navy P-8A Poseidon reconnaissance plane, CNN got a view from 16,500 feet of low-lying coral reefs turned into garrisons with five-story buildings, large radar installations, power plants and runways sturdy enough to carry large military aircraft.

During the flight the crew received six separate warnings from the Chinese military, telling them they were inside Chinese territory and urging them to leave.

Okay, you piqued my curiousity:

1.  You do realize there is a world of difference between China and Iran, right?

2.  You do realize there is a world of difference between the actions of the two countries, right?

3.  You do realize that Trump would have had to okay that flight, right?

Never mind.  I forgot that you only try to find ways to smear Trump because the democrats have no message and nothing to offer voters

I guess I must not - why don't you enlighten me...........................

You may or may not.  Nobody could ever tell from your posts.  But since all you want to do is smear Trump because the left has no issues to run on, nobody will ever know.

Oh the opposition has plenty to run on but everyone must learn to prioritize and to take a page out of Trumps Playbook - winning control of the US House by any means possible it the #1 Priority 

You have heard of the US Constitution right? 

It says Congress Members must take a oath to defend it - it's not being defended right now 

The US Congress has become a line of Defense - shielding the President from answering for his crimes 

The US Congress is a co-equal branch of the US Government - they are currently colluding with the President - that's not the interpretation most Congressional Scholars would arrive at

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

@mickstuder wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:
Aboard a US Navy P-8A Poseidon reconnaissance plane, CNN got a view from 16,500 feet of low-lying coral reefs turned into garrisons with five-story buildings, large radar installations, power plants and runways sturdy enough to carry large military aircraft.

During the flight the crew received six separate warnings from the Chinese military, telling them they were inside Chinese territory and urging them to leave.

1.  You do realize there is a world of difference between China and Iran, right?

2.  You do realize there is a world of difference between the actions of the two countries, right?

Never mind.  I forgot that you only try to find ways to smear Trump because the democrats have no message and nothing to offer voters

You may or may not.  Nobody could ever tell from your posts.  But since all you want to do is smear Trump because the left has no issues to run on, nobody will ever know.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

If your point is - Trump has no commitment to Principles - Ok I Agree 

If your point is Trump only picks on people who can't fight back - Ok I Agree

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

@mickstuder wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

Wikipedia is not my most favorite source for data.  In this case it has large and small scale maps of the area showing nations involved relative to the disptuted 'land' and the history.  They tell a story of expansionism that just won't quit.

The 'land' in question is the result of dredging up subsurface reef material to create 'islands'.  Whether or not it actually is 'land' that may now be claimed as 'MINE', is sort of like saying, "...that depends on what the meaning of the word is, is......".  How so?  Because the 'land' did not exist as it is now from 'natural' action without the involvement of man.  

Man did it.  That, in turn, raises a question.  Since man is a component of nature, is everything he does a natural occurrence and therefore immutable?  Does his creation of 'land' from sea-bottom mean it is 'His'? 

China did that, and now its 'Theirs, theirs, theirs'. 

I'm not being facetious. This sort of thing has been and will be a recurring argument in the upcoming years. Perhaps of interest, there is a recurring 'meme' in the China thingy that is pervasive.  It even pops up here on this forum every day from a specific faction.  Disney picked up on it in "Nemo".  A you tube bit of doggerel says it.  "Pocahontas" sings it.  A marvelous play by Shelley Becker is called "Mine! Mine! Mine!  In it a little girl named Gail makes her position on the issue of what belongs to who is made known in no uncertain terms.  Sorta like right here.

Anyway...."Mine! Mine! Mine!  So what else is new?  Well....whatever you can get by with according to 'the donald' and his coalition.  China too.  Not much to pick between, now is there?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

What is Trump doing About Spratly Islands - Nothing

Message 8 of 8

Trump complained Incessantly about Iran harrassing the US Navy under Obama - Crickets now when China doing the same

'Leave immediately': US Navy plane warned over South China Sea

Above the South China Sea (CNN)High above one of the most hotly contested regions in the world, CNN was given a rare look Friday at the Chinese government's rapidly expanding militarization of the South China Sea

"Leave immediately and keep out to avoid any misunderstanding," a voice said.

The US Navy jet flew past four key artificial islands in the Spratly chain where China has built up fortifications: Subi Reef, Fiery Cross Reef, Johnson Reef and Mischief Reef.

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors