Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 5

@williamb39198 wrote:

Mick, I can’t help but believe that she has a strategy, this is somewhat new territory for the House Dems. I have no idea what it might be other than to proceed cautiously and give this time to develop. The Dems have to navigate all of the barriers being thrown in the way by trump. We’ll see!

Pelosi's Strategy is Not A Secret

There is - NO TIME TO PROCEED CAUTIOUSLY - Time is of the Essence - Because the Closer it get to the Election - The More You Will Hear The Excuse - Well We Should Let the Voters Decide

The Voters can throw Trump out of Office but they Can't Throw Him In Jail - Multiple Crimes Against the USA have been Committed & No President Should Get a Pass

Pelosi believes Honoring the Oath She Swore is too much of a Political Risk - PERIOD

The oath used today has not changed since 1966 and is prescribed in Title 5, Section 3331 of the United States Code. It reads: “I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic

I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic

It's Unequivocal - there are no Gray Areas & MOST IMPORTANTLY - THERE IS NO CAVEAT ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES TO MY POLITICAL CAREER OR THE POTENTIAL DANGEROUSNESS TO MY POLITICAL CAUCUS!

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

If you remember , Pelosi acted the same way when many Democrats wanted to start Impeachment Hearings against President G.W. Bush and Cheney based on the lies that led us into the Weapons of Mass Deception Iraq War.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Mick, I can’t help but believe that she has a strategy, this is somewhat new territory for the House Dems. I have no idea what it might be other than to proceed cautiously and give this time to develop. The Dems have to navigate all of the barriers being thrown in the way by trump. We’ll see!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

@mickstuder wrote:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TRUMP HAS HANGING OVER PELOSI'S HEAD BUT IT MUST BE VERY DAMAGING

SHE REFUSES TO EVEN ALLOW A FLOOR VOTE ON CONTEMPT

AMERICANS SHOULD START ASKING - WHAT HAS TRUMP GOT ON PELOSI?

IN THE MINORITY PELOSI CARPED FOR 2 YEARS ABOUT REPUBLICANS REFUSING TO INVESTIGATE TRUMP - NOW SHE IS DOING THE EXACT SAME THING!

Lets be Serious Here

Trump Does Control the IRS and the FBI

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

What has Trump Got on Pelosi? Adultry Tax Evasion?

Message 5 of 5

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TRUMP HAS HANGING OVER PELOSI'S HEAD BUT IT MUST BE VERY DAMAGING

SHE REFUSES TO EVEN ALLOW A FLOOR VOTE ON CONTEMPT

AMERICANS SHOULD START ASKING - WHAT HAS TRUMP GOT ON PELOSI?

IN THE MINORITY PELOSI CARPED FOR 2 YEARS ABOUT REPUBLICANS REFUSING TO INVESTIGATE TRUMP - NOW SHE IS DOING THE EXACT SAME THING!

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors