Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What has Hillary & Company Had to Say Lately?

Message 1 of 20

@nctarheel wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I have to agree. I have been calling him the incompetent president but I believe the facts support that opinion. However, calling him the "Pig President" is just too far. 

Please read my response to @rk9152.

Donald Trump is more than incompetent...... much more.

George W. Bush was incompetent but was still an honorable person.

I believe that Donald Trump earns the moniker "PIG" based on his decades long objectification of women.

If you don't think so; please delineate your reasons why rather than just saying it's going too far.

But that is the only reason.  calling him a pig is more of a personal attack, to my mind.  Incompetent describes his performance to date. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 20

@Richva wrote:

I have to agree. I have been calling him the incompetent president but I believe the facts support that opinion. However, calling him the "Pig President" is just too far. 

Please read my response to @rk9152.

Donald Trump is more than incompetent...... much more.

George W. Bush was incompetent but was still an honorable person.

I believe that Donald Trump earns the moniker "PIG" based on his decades long objectification of women.

If you don't think so; please delineate your reasons why rather than just saying it's going too far.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

I hope you realize that it is hard to take seriously opinions in posts containing "Pig President". That casts a shadow of being no more than hatred over such posts.

So you think it's hatred that is central to me calling him A PIG???

Oh contraire!!!

It is his behavior that is central to me calling him A PIG.

Let me ask you a few questions.................

I guess TRUMP'S decades long character flaw of objectifying and insulting women is ok with you?

I guess talking about grabbing them by the private part is ok with you?

I guess it is ok with you to make a comment like "It doesn't matter what a female journalist writes as long as she's got a young and beautiful piece of ass. (another word for rear end)?

I guess calling women "fat pigs", "dogs", "slobs", and "disgusting animals" is ok with you?

I guess referring to women as "bimbos" is ok with you?

I guess making a comment like, "Sexual assaults in the military are to be expected." is ok with you?

I guess calling a renowned artist, Bette Midler, an "extremely unattractive woman" is ok with you?

I guess someone talking about their daughter's body in a sexual context, or opining about dating his own daughter is ok with you?

I guess making a comment after seeing a 10 year old girl in front of him on an escalator, "Would you believe.... I could be dating her in ten years." is ok with you?

I guess commenting on the body of another country's first lady, the wife of another man, is ok with you?

I guess referring to another candidate for President by mocking their looks by saying, "Look at that face." is ok with you?

It is not hatred; so don't concern yourself with that at all.

This President is ACTUALLY IS A PIG.

No one else but A PIG would make the above comments about women.

So to call him A PIG is entirely appropriate in this case based on his long history of being one.

And the scary thing is that all the comments above were, more or less, made in public.

Who knows what he says about women in private.

After all, his favorite media outlet is FOX NETWORK, home to Roger Ailes, Bill O'Reilly, and Charles Payne........ all SEXUAL HARASSERS!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

I hope you realize that it is hard to take seriously opinions in posts containing "Pig President". That casts a shadow of being no more than hatred over such posts.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 20

@BigLib wrote:

I thought Hillary was supposed to keep her mouth shut and just go for walks in the woods, Tx. Now you want her to speak. Still complaining when the ice cream is cold, I see.

Some will continue to cover for the current occupant of the White House regardless of how ridiculous his statements are.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 20

@nctarheel wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Since you again brought up Hillary Clinton , In my humble opinion , our Hillary Haters can take some credit for the fine mess we have in the White House !!!

What fine mess?

You must listen to CNN and the other lib media outlets. Check out the jobs reports, the stock market, companies starting and coming back to the U.S.. Check out the regulations that have been rolled back or eliminated. Yes, regulations that only weighed businesses down. Obama gave new meaning to creation of copious and unneeded regs. How about China actually cutting imports from North Korea?

Many in this country are to blinded and/or stupid to sift through the slanted coverage and spot the specks of gold coming forth. Trump has achieved much even though he is fighting  a battle against the media and even some in his own party who are spineless to lend their support...fearing it will hurt their selfish political careers.

Specks of gold?????

More like specks of diarrhea.

The jobs reports were better the last 6 months of the Obama Administration than they were the first six months of Pig President's Administration.

The stock market is has never been influenced by a President. In fact, most Presidents are smart enough to stay away from the subject of the stock market because it can tank as well as go up. When it tanks, as it inevitably does, the Pig President will have a tough time explaining why. But if you insist on making a point of the stock market, it did better under Obama too. Don't forget, Obama inherited Bush's near DEPRESSION.

The Pig President's self promotion has you thinking that all these jobs are coming to roost back home in the good old USA. His boasts are generally hot air. Ask the people at Carrier. Ask those in Pennsylvania that were promised jobs by Foxconn, watch as Wisconsin's 3 billion dollar incentive goes up in smoke.

The CEO's of this country, not known for their own moral fiber, are abandoning the Pig President in droves because they realize that he IS DEVOID of moral fiber.

The only point I'll give you is that there has been some regulation reduction......... but even that...........was done by Congress without the need for signature by the Pig President.

He has virtually done nothing in six months except divide the country and spout ALT-RIGHT philosophy.

He has diarrhea of the mouth and it stinks bad.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 20

Hillary has been getting ready for the rollout of her new book.  It should be a huge best seller. Thanks for asking.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 20

@fangoh45 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Since you again brought up Hillary Clinton , In my humble opinion , our Hillary Haters can take some credit for the fine mess we have in the White House !!!

What fine mess?

You must listen to CNN and the other lib media outlets. Check out the jobs reports, the stock market, companies starting and coming back to the U.S.. Check out the regulations that have been rolled back or eliminated. Yes, regulations that only weighed businesses down. Obama gave new meaning to creation of copious and unneeded regs. How about China actually cutting imports from North Korea?

Many in this country are to blinded and/or stupid to sift through the slanted coverage and spot the specks of gold coming forth. Trump has achieved much even though he is fighting  a battle against the media and even some in his own party who are spineless to lend their support...fearing it will hurt their selfish political careers.

Specks of gold?????

More like specks of diarrhea.

The jobs reports were better the last 6 months of the Obama Administration than they were the first six months of Pig President's Administration.

The stock market is has never been influenced by a President. In fact, most Presidents are smart enough to stay away from the subject of the stock market because it can tank as well as go up. When it tanks, as it inevitably does, the Pig President will have a tough time explaining why. But if you insist on making a point of the stock market, it did better under Obama too. Don't forget, Obama inherited Bush's near DEPRESSION.

The Pig President's self promotion has you thinking that all these jobs are coming to roost back home in the good old USA. His boasts are generally hot air. Ask the people at Carrier. Ask those in Pennsylvania that were promised jobs by Foxconn, watch as Wisconsin's 3 billion dollar incentive goes up in smoke.

The CEO's of this country, not known for their own moral fiber, are abandoning the Pig President in droves because they realize that he IS DEVOID of moral fiber.

The only point I'll give you is that there has been some regulation reduction......... but even that...........was done by Congress without the need for signature by the Pig President.

He has virtually done nothing in six months except divide the country and spout ALT-RIGHT philosophy.

He has diarrhea of the mouth and it stinks bad.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 20

I thought Hillary, Bill Clinton and Joe Biden gave statements without any precise solutions. Just general condemnations.

Hillary gave the same message as she did in her campaign. She'll "keep us safe".

I did think Obama gave the best statement.

Hillary: “Every minute we allow this to persist through tacit encouragement or inaction is a disgrace, & corrosive to our values,” she wrote on Twitter.
“My heart is in Charlottesville today, and with everyone made to feel unsafe in their country,” Clinton tweeted. “But the incitement of hatred that got us here is as real and condemnable as the white supremacists in our streets. Every minute we allow this to persist through tacit encouragement or inaction is a disgrace, & corrosive to our values. Now is the time for leaders to be strong in their words & deliberate in their actions. We will not step backward. If this is not who we are as Americans, let’s prove it.”

Bill Clinton, added, “Even as we protect free speech and assembly, we must condemn hatred, violence and white supremacy.”

“No. Not in America. We must be stronger, more determined and more united than ever. Racism and hate have no place here,” Former Vice President Joe Biden tweeted.

Obama: "People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love..."

“...so we want to get the situation straightened out in Charlottesville and want to study it and see what we’re doing wrong in this country. We have to respect each other, ideally we have to love each other.” - Trump

http://heavy.com/news/2017/08/hillary-clinton-charlottesville-reaction-white-supremacists-twitter/

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 20

@mandm84 wrote:

What fine mess?

Kudos
Views