What do we do with Trump after he is removed?

Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: What do we do with Trump after he is removed?

Message 1 of 3

Well we definately don't want to become his Twitter Pal?  And because he doesnt read, I guess his  presidential library will consist of pictures of him looking presidential.   But I think because he is one of those who seems to believe whatever comes in his inbox , so I hope he use his time out of office to : finally find Big Foot, and  that Nigerian Prince who wants to give me money, Confirm the space ship in Area 51, Un-Bug Trump Tower, Figure out where Former President OBama was really born,

Then that should leave time for him to:  Exercise, Learn the Art of Deal without declaring backruptcy, Learn the continents of the world (ie... upon landing in Israel, proclaimed he had just come from the  "Middle East"), Manufacture anything labeled "Trump" in the US, Finally figure out that not everyone from South America is a "Mexican", Read a Book or the US Constitution (whichever has less pictures), Talk less with his hands or simply Talk Less, Move beyond the 1970's and enter the 21st Century, Admit that attending a private military academy is not the same as actully serving in the military, and my hope of hope, that upon leaving office he finds a good stylist.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: What do we do with Trump after he is removed?

Message 2 of 3

Can we have him work in nursing homes, places that assist the elderly, serving food to under the privileged (SUPERVISED OF COURSE). Next, have a paid job busting tables his tips or any pay sent to American Heart Association and college funds the poor but intelligent children trying to get into college. He should spent 6 months at each of these.     The next 6 months working with those that study climate change.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

What do we do with Trump after he is removed?

Message 3 of 3

It won't be long now before one of Trumps "Generals" works with the cabinet o have congress invoke the 25th amendment. ( Not everyone except Trump is under attack from Trump). His refusal to state a difference between a hate group and a defender fron hate, his using confederate statues as a wedge issue is going to get then all removed ( im not for removing all of them ), and he just gave a press conference where he repeated ( animatedly ) the tall tale of Pershing dipping bullets in pigs blood. His stance has forced his allies in the government to abandon him. 

Its obvious to every thinking citizen this man is not fit to serve as president. The question is, after he is removed how can we trust him with the intel he has learned? will he sell it to the highest bidder?

His  Biographer has  said Trump will resign just ahead of being indicted and declare victory.

What if he seeks asylum in Russia in exchage for US intelligence?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors