AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What a relief to learn...

Message 11 of 28

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Try to comprehend.

I never said that I don't believe that the Russians meddled in your conntry's election on 2016

Well then, whose conntry do you think they meddled in?

If you never said that, what are your plans as to what this Administration needs to do so that we don't have Russian interference in our next elections?  

You have exhausted that pony - it has been answered.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 28

easyed598:  So for 8 years we suffered through Obama`s economy and now that Trump`s economy is great the Dems have decided it is really Obama`s economy.LOL

Like water off a duck's back, but here goes anyway:

6 Metrics Show Trump Did Not Inherit A Mess From Obama

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2019/02/13/6-reasons-trump-did-not-inherit-a-mess-from-obama...

For the last time: Trump inherited a good economy, and he hasn’t made it better

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/06/25/for-the-last-time-trump-inherited-a-good-econ...

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 28

NOTHAPPENING:   Keep repeating that fable to those that listen. Democrats (the party of hate) have always hated blacks and Jews.

An excellent example of what I call "Foxification". Just for kicks you should start asking "blacks and jews" why most of them are Democrats.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 28

RKER wrote-If you never said that, what are your plans as to what this Administration needs to do so that we don't have Russian interference in our next elections? -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I have an idea-No more million speeches paid to politicians by Russians or their spouses (Bill Clinton). No more Russian`s donations to candidate`s foundations (Clinton foundation-200 million dollars plus)  No more paying for  Russian inspired fake dirty dossiers by rival campaigns. (Hillary and the DNC). This would be a great start.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 28
@easyed598 wrote:

So for 8 years we suffered through Obama`s economy and now that   Trump`s economy is great the Dems have decided it is really Obama`s economy.LOL------Alferdpacker who started this topic  and a great admirer of Mark Twain should appreciate the following quote.---

“all democrats are insane, but not one of them knows it”

― Mark Twain, Christian Science

Twain was writing that when the South was ruled by Dixiecrats - unrepentant slavers who voted for anyone not in Lincoln's Party but had nothing to do with Democratic party platforms or ideals.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So   AP 150 year old puddinghead quote of Mark Twain should be also considered another rambling nonsensical vain attempt to discredit Republicans .

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 28

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Try to comprehend.

I never said that I don't believe that the Russians meddled in your conntry's election on 2016

If you never said that, what are your plans as to what this Administration needs to do so that we don't have Russian interference in our next elections?  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 28

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

the KGB put their racist, misogynistic, xenophobic ToadPOTUS in office.

No one knows of a single vote changed. Or are you the one and only one who knows?

I am so sorry to see that you . but I still don't understand as to what you think the plan should be in order to avoid that to happen again?

Did I say that? Read it again and try again. 

Darling I have been reading your posts forever. !!!!!!!
Try to comprehend.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 28

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

No one knows of a single vote changed. Or are you the one and only one who knows?

I am so sorry to see that you  don't believe that the Russians meddled in your conntry's election on 2016. but I still don't understand as to what you think the plan should be in order to avoid that to happen again?

Darling I have been reading your posts forever. !!!!!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 28

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

I am so sorry to see that you  don't believe that the Russians meddled in your conntry's election on 2016. but I still don't understand as to what you think the plan should be in order to avoid that to happen again?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 28

@alferdpacker wrote:

trump-mueller-relief-964x1000.jpg

He just didn't realize, or even imagine, Putin's corrupt salesmanship skills could possibly be a match for his own.  AND....nobody could tell him differently, dang it!

Related image

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs