Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 28

@alferdpacker wrote:

trump-mueller-relief-964x1000.jpg

As the ignoble donald supporters appear to forget the actual topic of the discussion thread, i thought it would be usefule to rmeind them.  

trump-taking-credit.jpg

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 28

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

the KGB put their racist, misogynistic, xenophobic ToadPOTUS in office.

No one knows of a single vote changed. Or are you the one and only one who knows?

And no one suggested they did.  Or are you claiming they did?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 28

Sounds pretty mad to me.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 28

@williamb39198 wrote:

@Roxanna35 

rk cannot supply an answer because there is no answer...there is no plan, there have been no plans for a plan, there will be no plan...please reference the number of times that trump spoke out against putin, and criticized russia...zero! How many intelligence experts have said there has been and will be interference by russian! Past and present. 

Apparently trump supporters want russia 

to interere!  We don’t and that’s that why we keep asking, where is the plan by trump to prevent russian interference?!

trump is incompetent 

rk provided a perfectly valid answer. 321 cannot accept it - is it because she cannot understand it? - Who knows.

So, what is william's problem with rk's answer. Comprehension or  is william just looking for a fight ?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 28

@Panjandrum wrote:

easyed598:  Dem poster can`t face reality and use liberal media to spread false info. 

I'm waiting for Trump to proclaim that water isn't wet and the earth is flat. The conservative arguments swearing he's correct will be epic comedy.

I have never heard the President or any Conservative say either of those things.

Where do you find this silly stuff?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 28

@Roxanna35 

rk cannot supply an answer because there is no answer...there is no plan, there have been no plans for a plan, there will be no plan...please reference the number of times that trump spoke out against putin, and criticized russia...zero! How many intelligence experts have said there has been and will be interference by russian! Past and present. 

Apparently trump supporters want russia 

to interere!  We don’t and that’s that why we keep asking, where is the plan by trump to prevent russian interference?!

trump is incompetent 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 28

easyed598:  Dem poster can`t face reality and use liberal media to spread false info. 

I'm waiting for Trump to proclaim that water isn't wet and the earth is flat. The conservative arguments swearing he's correct will be epic comedy.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 28

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Try to comprehend.

I never said that I don't believe that the Russians meddled in your conntry's election on 2016

Well then, whose conntry do you think they meddled in?

If you never said that, what are your plans as to what this Administration needs to do so that we don't have Russian interference in our next elections?  

You have exhausted that pony - it has been answered.

Oh dear  well, I need to see that answer again, and I will continue to ask that question  until I see an anwer that wilala bear frut to my question.

Sorry, I don't think I have a wilala bear frut anwer. You'll have to deal with what you have.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 28

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Try to comprehend.

I never said that I don't believe that the Russians meddled in your conntry's election on 2016

Well then, whose conntry do you think they meddled in?

If you never said that, what are your plans as to what this Administration needs to do so that we don't have Russian interference in our next elections?  

You have exhausted that pony - it has been answered.

Oh dear  well, I need to see that answer again, and I will continue to ask that question  until I see an anwer that wilala bear frut to my question.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 28

Panj wrote-For the last time: Trump inherited a good economy, and he hasn’t made it better-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dem poster can`t face reality and use liberal media to spread false info. --------------facts are hard to deny--Since tax cuts and getting rid of  Obama harmful regulations the economy has boomed .Record low unemployment for all  people including blacks and hispanics. Record high Dow average. Record high real wages(Obama real wages was at 1956 level)  4 million people have left the welfare rolls. Trade balances  and trading with foreign countries are finally  becoming fairer and bringing back manufacturing jobs (Obama said these jobs would never come back)  etc,etc etc.  All those who want to go back to the "Good OLD" days of Obama  should vote for Bernie Sanders or Joe Biden.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors