Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 'What You're Seeing... Is Not What's Happening.'

Message 11 of 66

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

she got 3,000,000 MORE votes

.....but lost the votes that would have elected her...thanks to the Russians.

Just another of those wild, meaningless claims. No one in a position to know has said that - only the "Oh how I hate Trump" mob.

LOL.....please provide us with a list of those "in a position to know".....you just can't make this stuff up!!!!

People in a position to know do not include those who state something and prove their position with a childish laugh or a silly picture.

Do you know of anyone "in a position to know" that has stated "thanks to the Russians"?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 66
Once again you bring up

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Most understand that and it was three states, not "middle america that always vote Repub like NE, OK, AR, MO, etc. Try to be objective.... 

Being about as objective as someone who has kept bringing up those 3,000,000 liberal popular votes.  Maybe more so.

Apparently you're confused by the term

ob·jec·tive 
  1. (of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

You might take note of that.  First I'm not the one who keeps mentioning those popular votes because they are meaningless in the electoral process.   Further I'm not defending Hillary as you are but am being OBJECTIVE in my outlook, going on facts rather than dogmatically following along on party lines.

But you bring up being a CENTRIST, yet your posting is based on the leftist liberal philosophy.  Suggest that if you are centrist in your philosophy then you are not posting as such.  Wouldn't someone who is centrist in their politics not just be defending liberal and left wing views?

When one continues to defend far left liberal views there is no way that they are centrist in their views. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again you bring up the last election and how objective you are now, and you were not for Hillary. Well lets review what you told us in here about your views of the last election.

1. You were for Bernie. When he lost the Primary to Hillary you were very upset, and would not vote for Hillary.

2. We learn this evening that one of Bernie top Campaign people will be working with the Govt. at the PM trial which opens. The 2 of them worked in the Ukraine for the same people Russians. There are no chargers against the Bernie aide. We do know that the Russians had a campaign to get the Bernie voters not to vote for Hillary, but go for Jill Stein.

3. You spoke very favorably about Jill Stein in here. I thought you voted for her, but you have not confirmed that. Now we know the Russians had a campaign to support Jill Stein. They even had her to a big dinner in Moscow. She was at the same table as Putin and Flynn. Looks like both were getting their orders from Russia at the same time.

4. Russia wanted Trump to win and as Putin has told us he instructed his people to assist Trump, and they did. In here you are posting all the time Russia did not do this.

5. It would seem that you followed the Russian plan from A to Z for Trump.

Here is the question for you. Why are you supporting what Russia has done in the last election, and as   shown this evening is doing in the upcoming mid term election in Nov. We know they have been working against the Dem Senator in MO. who is up for reelection.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 66

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

I'm being OBJECTIVE in my outlook, going on facts

Taiilgunner Joe McCarthy, Robert W. Welch, Goldwater, and many others on the extreme right fringe also had convinced themselves that they were being objective while studiously and punctiliously ignoring the reality that they were cherry-picking political fabrications and calling them facts - meaning that they had been being subjective the whole time...

Just making observations of historically verified reality...

The fallacious assumption that liberalism is less good or less rational and acceptable than conservatism is based upon that kind of subjective cherry picking of politically biased fabrications.

Some (those who do not support or agree with all of trump's words and actions) might say that the letter "A" in the conservative version of the word "facts" is actually the 21st letter of the alphabet  -  as is plainly verified by the vast number of "facts" that trump has been lying about - as a result of his being long term "owned" and heavily influenced by Russia and Putin for some time before Russia and Putin got the worst possible candidate - that they have considerable ability to influence - elected...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 66

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Most understand that and it was three states, not "middle america that always vote Repub like NE, OK, AR, MO, etc. Try to be objective.... 

Being about as objective as someone who has kept bringing up those 3,000,000 liberal popular votes.  Maybe more so.

ob·jec·tive 
  1. (of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

You might take note of that.  First I'm not the one who keeps mentioning those popular votes because they are meaningless in the electoral process.   Further I'm not defending Hillary as you are but am being OBJECTIVE in my outlook, going on facts rather than dogmatically following along on party lines.

But you bring up being a CENTRIST, yet your posting is based on the leftist liberal philosophy.  Suggest that if you are centrist in your philosophy then you are not posting as such.  Wouldn't someone who is centrist in their politics not just be defending liberal and left wing views?

When one continues to defend far left liberal views there is no way that they are centrist in their views. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 66

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

ob·jec·tive 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 66

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 66

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

A bunch of nonsense!  Hillary never said, "Vote for me because I'm a woman".  Just nonsense.  In fact, many claimed to not vote for her because she was a woman, including some women.

No nonsense.....The entire theme here of voting for Hillary was her gender....how many posts were made here saying 'it's time for a woman president'?  'Or because it was her time', etc.  And of course many women didn't vote for her because of that reason.  But of course there was also many who wouldn't vote for her because of her background in going after female accusers of Bill or because of her character.

The topic of this post is a scurrilous bald-faced lie that trump told when he said the Orwellian words, "What You're Seeing...Is Not What's Happening" - yet another of trump's three thousand plus lies...

As for what people may think of "some" who are sufficiently obtuse and credulous as to believe those lies that trump utters multiple times a day - well - there's a sucker born every minute...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 66

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Just another of those wild, meaningless claims. No one in a position to know has said that - only the "Oh how I hate Trump" mob.

LOL.....please provide us with a list of those "in a position to know".....you just can't make this stuff up!!!!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 66

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Hillary lost because of she ran on the main philosophy that it was time for a woman president @Tex.......good statement. If the left could just realize voters do not vote because one is a woman or because of the color of someone's skin.  Obama was a black man.  Skin color did not make him qualified or a God as some seem to still think. Hillary  showed such weakness to me when she allowed ole Bill to bang a great number of the population and then blame it on the women. Then, she talks now about how men influenced the female vote. She is so in the backwoods.

A bunch of nonsense!  Hillary never said, "Vote for me because I'm a woman".  Just nonsense.  In fact, many claimed to not vote for her because she was a woman, including some women.

No, she did not say the exact word in your quotation marks. But, it was a basis of her campaign:

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/albright-addresses-women-voters-617720899732

One prominent woman doesn't make for a "basis for a campaign".  Egads!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 66

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors