From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 'What You're Seeing... Is Not What's Happening.'

Message 1 of 66

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

she got 3,000,000 MORE votes

.....but lost the votes that would have elected her...thanks to the Russians.

Just another of those wild, meaningless claims. No one in a position to know has said that - only the "Oh how I hate Trump" mob.

LOL.....please provide us with a list of those "in a position to know".....you just can't make this stuff up!!!!

People in a position to know do not include those who state something and prove their position with a childish laugh or a silly picture. 

Do you know of anyone "in a position to know" that has stated "thanks to the Russians"?

LOL.....please provide us with a list of those "in a position to know".....you just can't make this stuff up!!!!  You made the silly comment, who is "in a position to know"?

If you are going to make claims about all this stuff the Russians have done there are two choices offered - accept you as an expert of "all things Trump" or ask for proof from those who are "in a position to know".

I take door number two.

Great, so ask them and report back to us.

But "us" is making the claim so it seems reasonable that "us" would be able to produce some substantiation.

If trumpetoonie loonies had any substantiation - oh - but they don't - do they?

All they can do is post questions that - well - appear childish...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 66

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Just another of those wild, meaningless claims. No one in a position to know has said that - only the "Oh how I hate Trump" mob.

LOL.....please provide us with a list of those "in a position to know".....you just can't make this stuff up!!!!

People in a position to know do not include those who state something and prove their position with a childish laugh or a silly picture. 

Do you know of anyone "in a position to know" that has stated "thanks to the Russians"?

LOL.....please provide us with a list of those "in a position to know".....you just can't make this stuff up!!!!  You made the silly comment, who is "in a position to know"?

If you are going to make claims about all this stuff the Russians have done there are two choices offered - accept you as an expert of "all things Trump" or ask for proof from those who are "in a position to know".

I take door number two.

But "us" is making the claim so it seems reasonable that "us" would be able to produce some substantiation.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 66

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

I take door number two.

A post with content containing a childish non-answer - like many previous posts...

Fair comment, A.P., but I'd suggest it's most vs. many.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 66

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

I take door number two.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 66

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

I take door number two.

A post with content containing a childish non-answer - like many previous posts...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 66

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

I take door number two.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 66

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 66

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Most understand that and it was three states, not "middle america that always vote Repub like NE, OK, AR, MO, etc. Try to be objective.... 

Being about as objective as someone who has kept bringing up those 3,000,000 liberal popular votes.  Maybe more so.

Apparently you're confused by the term

ob·jec·tive 
  1. (of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

You might take note of that.  I do, that's why I posted it to one who clearly doesn't understand the term.  But thanks for your unsolicitated and unwarrented advice. First I'm not the one who keeps mentioning those popular votes because they are meaningless in the electoral process. So.  It's not relevant who mentions it.  It's relevant to many Americans.  Further I'm not defending Hillary of course, you're fending the worst president in our history.  as you are but am being OBJECTIVE in my outlook, going on facts rather than dogmatically following along on party lines.  yes, Tex, you dogmatically argue with only those from the party you abandoned because a few disagreed with you.....as if they represented the party.  You supported the most liberal candidate in my lifetime.

But you bring up being a CENTRIST, yet your posting is based on the leftist liberal philosophy.  LMAO!  Then why can't you provide three Liberal only positions I support?  The fact is, you can't.  Maybe you should understand the term Centrist before you rant.  Suggest that if you are centrist in your philosophy then you are not posting as such. Suggest away....I'd look up the term first if I were you. Wouldn't someone who is centrist in their politics not just be defending liberal and left wing views?  LMAO.  Then why did you on three occasions call me a Conservative?  Huh?

When one continues to defend far left liberal views there is no way that they are centrist in their views. And what far left liberal views have I defended? Oh, that's right.  None?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 66

Alfredpacker ,

Thank you for your post and all the relevant evidence . The Truth is Out There. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 66

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Well - it's obvious to all but dim-witted unpatriotic trump supporters that the Mueller investigation and it's team have not released the results of their investigation - or a significant portion of the evidence they have accunulated - and at this point in time - given the 3000 plus lies that trump has told - along with trump's cowardly and shameful Surrender at Helsinki - none of those speaking from the posterior in defense/favor of trump are in a position to know diddly squat even though they are faithfully repeating many of trump's lies and insisting they are true...

dc-2018-07-26.jpg

Additionally - well over half of Americans as well as a majority of the world's citizens are aware of the fact that the Russians interfered in the 2016 election.

The extent of that interference and the degree to which Russian influenced/scammed the most obtuse, stupid and easily gulled portion of the electorate to vote for trump has not yet been determined...

What trump and his less than patriotic moronically yammering supporters are saying - has not been proved to be related to fact and truth.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors