Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 'What You're Seeing... Is Not What's Happening.'

Message 31 of 66

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

A bunch of nonsense!  Hillary never said, "Vote for me because I'm a woman".  Just nonsense.  In fact, many claimed to not vote for her because she was a woman, including some women.

No nonsense.....The entire theme here of voting for Hillary was her gender....how many posts were made here saying 'it's time for a woman president'?  'Or because it was her time', etc.  And of course many women didn't vote for her because of that reason.  But of course there was also many who wouldn't vote for her because of her background in going after female accusers of Bill or because of her character.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 66

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

she got 3,000,000 MORE votes

.....but lost the votes that would have elected her...thanks to the Russians.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 66

@Soosie wrote:

Hillary lost because of she ran on the main philosophy that it was time for a woman president @Tex.......good statement. If the left could just realize voters do not vote because one is a woman or because of the color of someone's skin.  Obama was a black man.  Skin color did not make him qualified or a God as some seem to still think. Hillary  showed such weakness to me when she allowed ole Bill to bang a great number of the population and then blame it on the women. Then, she talks now about how men influenced the female vote. She is so in the backwoods.

A bunch of nonsense!  Hillary never said, "Vote for me because I'm a woman".  Just nonsense.  In fact, many claimed to not vote for her because she was a woman, including some women.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 66

Hillary lost because of she ran on the main philosophy that it was time for a woman president @Tex.......good statement. If the left could just realize voters do not vote because one is a woman or because of the color of someone's skin.  Obama was a black man.  Skin color did not make him qualified or a God as some seem to still think. Hillary  showed such weakness to me when she allowed ole Bill to bang a great number of the population and then blame it on the women. Then, she talks now about how men influenced the female vote. She is so in the backwoods.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 66

@rker321 wrote:

I was making a point that now tx thinks himself as such a conservative that he has forgotten who he was supporting in the last elections. Sorry it doesn't make sense to me  from going from a social liberal and now he   is  the Conservative per exellance.!!   in such a small period of time. 

You are the one who is saying I am such a conservative, which I am not that much.  More so it is more of an Independent who follows my own drumbeat.  I haven't changed that much but just became more vocal when Hillary won the Democratic nomination. 

What doesn't make sense to me is your background of claiming to be a registered Republican, supporting Trump in the primaries, yet now against him.  You still claim to be a registered Republican while speaking against Republican politicians. 

You need to make up your own mind before going after others.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 66

@rker321 wrote:

Bernie Sanders

Haven't you pretty well ran the Bernie Sanders thingy into the ground enough?  I was supporting Sanders as an alternative to Hillary.  After he lost the nomination because of the dirty trick Hillary's group supported, I quit supporting anyone in the democratic party and went independent.

And remember you were real vocal in supporting Donald Trump in the primaries, but now that he was nominated and elected you have turned yourself completely around.  So you remember that before you start accusing others.

Hillary lost because of she ran on the main philosophy that it was time for a woman president thus alienated a major portion of the country; campaigning in friendly states that would have voted for her anyway, while ignoring those states that voted for Trump; plus being aloof from the voters even roping them off to keep them at a distance.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 66

@Soosie wrote:
@Rker.........I have read your post twice and for some reason I think you are saying the same thing as the post above you. I think that is Tx's post. I also want to tell you it is Trey Gowdy. You don't want him upset with you. He could grill you for days.

Sorry Soosie but I really don't understand your post. I was making a point that now tx thinks himself as such a conservative that he has forgotten who he was supporting in the last elections. Sorry it doesn't make sense to me  from going from a social liberal and now he   is  the Conservative per exellance.!!   in such a small period of time. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 66
@Rker.........I have read your post twice and for some reason I think you are saying the same thing as the post above you. I think that is Tx's post. I also want to tell you it is Trey Gowdy. You don't want him upset with you. He could grill you for days.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 66

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

.....but lost the votes that would have elected her...the electoral votes.  She ignored those who could have elected her but campaigned to her liberal base. 

Sorry Tx  but I am going to contradict you somewhat.   Hillary lost because people didn't have any confidence in her, they dind't have any confidence on her husband and people didn't trust her. she did not  campaigned to her liberal base. please!!!! have you forgotten that you were supporting Bernie Sanders how much more liberal you could have been? I din't support Bernie because i felt that he was too much to the left to win.  All of a sudden you think of your self as Trey Gaudi?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 66

@Olderscout66 wrote:

she got 3,000,000 MORE votes

.....but lost the votes that would have elected her...the electoral votes.  She ignored those who could have elected her but campaigned to her liberal base. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors