Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 'What You're Seeing... Is Not What's Happening.'

Message 51 of 66
SO now its " her mama dresses her funny"? POsting pics because you have no words?
So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 66

The Russians knew there were 4 States that were close and if they could swing them to DerTrumper, they'd win with a significant MINORITY of the total vote.

Earlier, they had hacked voting RECORDS in those States, but as the GOPers like to point out, they didn't change a single vote when they hacked. What they DID get was lists of REPUBLICANS who hadn't voted in awhile, and they already had NRA membership lists.

So in the last month of the campaign,  they  sent over 200,000 anti-Hillary "SHE'S COMING TO GET YOUR GUNS!!" posts on social media targeted to non-voting NRA members, and voila' 74,000 folks who hadn't voted in many years showed up in those 4 States and Der Trumper slithered into the White House.

Republicans keep ranting about how unpopular Hillary was, but she got 3,000,000 MORE votes than Der Trumper, and lost those 4 States by a whisker - 2 by a fraction of 1%. Had Comey not disgraced himself and his Agency with his unprecidented breach of protocol and decency, she would've won by a landslide.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 66

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Well, I don't know what will happen in Nove. but if the Democrats don't win prepare yourself to 2020./  Because Trump will get re elected.

If anyone but Hillary had been the Democratic nominee in 2016 he wouldn't have been elected for this term.  Until they have anyone of substance to offer, there is no doubt he'll be reelected.

The Democrats need a Candidate and a policy that people can get behind instead of a rehash of the same old thing. They also need to avoid rants that will just p*** people of.  I would hate to see another four years of Trump. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 66
Re: What you are seeing is not what is happening.............Is this another case of who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes? I would do heh, heh, heh or LOl, LOL, LOL, but I am too old for the foolishness.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 66

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Well, I don't know what will happen in Nove. but if the Democrats don't win prepare yourself to 2020./  Because Trump will get re elected.

If anyone but Hillary had been the Democratic nominee in 2016 he wouldn't have been elected for this term.  Until they have anyone of substance to offer, there is no doubt he'll be reelected.

Had the Russians not helped trump win, Hillary would be President.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 66

@rker321 wrote:

Guys and Gals,  don't  tell me that I have not warned you all abut this.

You have not warned us all "abut" this.

signed,

Guys and Gals

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 66

@afisher wrote:

whiney boy is yet again blaming HRC and not acknowledging the fact that they have been brainwashed and apparently enjoy that role of being stupid.     Wow, maybe they will re-post a picture that is full of stock-shutter folks saying "the party left me" = paid for by the GOP.     

Speaking of pictures and Hillary, could you imagine her giving a press conference in this?

http://wbsm.com/what-the-heck-was-hillary-wearing-opinion/

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 66

whiney boy is yet again blaming HRC and not acknowledging the fact that they have been brainwashed and apparently enjoy that role of being stupid.     Wow, maybe they will re-post a picture that is full of stock-shutter folks saying "the party left me" = paid for by the GOP.     

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 66

@rker321 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 66

Guys and Gals,  don't  tell me that I have not warned you all abut this.
This title and words are the most dangerous words that a President had said in the history of this county.

and people are going along with their lives without really pausing    and thinking what an of this will mean.

Again for the ones that don't understand
Those are the words of a Dictator/Autocrat  that is telling his supporters that he is the only one that will tell the truth/
And if any of the TrumpFollowers that have some sense don't find any of this contrary to what is supposed to be a Democracy, then, I guess we deserve what we will get.  
We are being indoctrinated to only believe what he says and does. and I don't see many Americans horrified by those words.

wqea

Kudos
Views