Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What Trump and Putin Talked About

Message 1 of 12

@CriticalThinking wrote:

In addition to talking about the grandchildren, let me tell everyone what Putin said to his cronies when he returned to Moscow. He said, "I can't believe it. Trump's the dumbest U.S. President I ever met. He's doing everything we want him to do.

Not Happening asked, "You "know" this because you are KGB, it was reported in the news, or heard it on fake CNN?"

When is NH going to figure out that I have an inside connection to Vladimir's regime? I was told they've been celebrating every day since the so called summit with dumbo Trump.

I see you have garnered 4 kudos from your Obama/Hillary cultists! Congrats.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

@Soosie wrote:

Sources say they talked about the grandkids.

Oh my....!  Putin has mentioned he has grand kids, not much more.  'The donald' admits to two and a fraction. Given his inclinations, that might be hedging just a bit.  That's pretty innocuous conversation given the expenditures on both sides I'd say.  Nah.....I'll bet they talked about more than that.  What will you bet they didn't?  Our Nation?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

@Roxanna35

Well, if it was about adoptions, maybe it was how to proceed on putin adopting trump!...or maybe how trump could please putin even more if trump tried harder, but that discussion would have been about worship and submission to putin. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

CT  I am glad to see that you have caught on on how to answer Soosies cartoons and posts.
Humor, not argumants.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

What Trump and Putin Talked About

Message 5 of 12

In addition to talking about the grandchildren, let me tell everyone what Putin said to his cronies when he returned to Moscow. He said, "I can't believe it. Trump's the dumbest U.S. President I ever met. He's doing everything we want him to do.

Not Happening asked, "You "know" this because you are KGB, it was reported in the news, or heard it on fake CNN?"

When is NH going to figure out that I have an inside connection to Vladimir's regime? I was told they've been celebrating every day since the so called summit with dumbo Trump.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

@CriticalThinking wrote:

In addition to talking about the grandchildren, let me tell everyone what Putin said to his cronies when he returned to Moscow. He said, "I can't believe it. Trump's the dumbest U.S. President I ever met. He's doing everything we want him to do.

You "know" this because you are KGB, it was reported in the news, or heard it on fake CNN?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

What Trump and Putin Talked About

Message 7 of 12

Soosie, that's why I'm here. I want you and other Trump Lovers to sleep well tonight. Knowing what Putin said upon his return to Moscow should make all Trump supporters feel much better. Hence, you should get a good night's rest.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12
‎07-19-2018 09:14 AM
I thought that they talk about adoptions@rker321.....SSoS
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

I thought that they talk about adoptions

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12
n addition to talking about the grandchildren, let me tell everyone what Putin said to his cronies when he returned to Moscow. He said, "I can't believe it. Trump's the dumbest U.S. President I ever met. He's doing everything we want him to do....@criticalthinking......good, I didn't hear that part.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.