AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What South Carolina Has Stepped Up To Do For Federal Workers

Message 21 of 22

@Soosie wrote:

I was sure of what S. C. would do to help Federal Workers in need.  I knew it would take a few days for it to be properly organized.  Here in S. C. we believe in helping our own.  On the local news I am starting to hear of drop off places to leave items needed to help Federal Workers.  I am getting a list of needed items, checking the closest drop off point and will make a contribution.

Just wondering, has this started happening in other states?  Can anyone post what your state is doing?

Our local bank is offering interest and fee free loans to Federal Workers who are not being paid because of the shutdown.

The loans will only need to be repaid after the Federal employees recieve the pay that fake president Rump has denied them.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

What South Carolina Has Stepped Up To Do For Federal Workers

Message 22 of 22

I was sure of what S. C. would do to help Federal Workers in need.  I knew it would take a few days for it to be properly organized.  Here in S. C. we believe in helping our own.  On the local news I am starting to hear of drop off places to leave items needed to help Federal Workers.  I am getting a list of needed items, checking the closest drop off point and will make a contribution.

Just wondering, has this started happening in other states?  Can anyone post what your state is doing?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors