Reply
Regular Social Butterfly

What Life Will Be Like When the Democrats Win the 2020 Election

July 8, 2019 by David Hodges

 

The FULL article:

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-agenda-21-conspiracy/what-life-will-be-when-democrats-win-20...

 

A PARTIAL of the article:

You have to know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em. This is an issue that many Americans will have to grapple with should the Democrats win the 2020 Election in both houses of Congress and the Presidency as well. 

 

How the Democrats Will Win the Presidency and Both Houses of Congress in 2020

There are many avenues to voter fraud in the upcoming 2020 Election. Below, is a brief summary of some of the methods that the Democrats will employ to win the 2020 Election. 

The majority of Americans are conservative and respect the Constitution, but increasingly, the young people are socialist and the radicals of the Democratic Party hold promise for our young adults who are too lazy to compete in the world. In short, they want something for nothing. Those that embrace socialism always end up with nothing. However, most of these people are ignorant of economic trends and the history of the world.

 

In many sanctuary states and cities million of illegals are eligible to obtain a drivers license. And when they obtain a drivers license, they automatically are registered to vote. Millions of illegitimate votes will be cast for the Democrats.

 

In 2016, voter fraud was often estimated at garberubg at least 7 million votes . Many people voted in multiple states under multiple ID's.

 

Then there is the matter of the George Soros voting machines. According to a Stanford University study, the only reason that Clinton won the 2016 Democratic Primary is because of the massive voter fraud in the 16 states the employed Soros voting machines. In each case, the exit polling did not match the counted electronic votes. Yet, when paper ballots were used, the exit polling, which favored Bernie Sanders, always matched the final vote total. Look for increase in this type of voter fraud. 

 

The potential for voter fraud has never been greater. 

******

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
570 Views
22
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Sun said A note about Biden, he is a chameleon. It is well known that he changes his stance on many things according to what HE thinks will get him into whatever position he is looking to fill.  Biden will not be running this country if he should, God forbid, actually get elected in 2020!  We all know that...

 

Well, we could talk about Trump's changes but it is more effective to talk about his continued incompetence in the job.  He has the highest turnover in WH personnel of any president, the most acting department heads, gave Iran the bomb, gave Kim a world stage, abandoned our allies on the battlefield, completely botched the pandemic response, completely botched the financial bailout.....................  46 is going to have a lot of work correcting what this moron has done. 

 

The good news is, he can start in January of 2021

0 Kudos
716 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Look at the protesting nationwide and around the world. Look at the radical increase in hate crimes and mass murders perpetrated by right wing white males since tRump entered office. Look at the increase in income and wealth disparity since trump entered office. Look at the division since tRump entered office. Look at the many people dying that didn't have to if tRump had acted early to prepare for the Covid-19 pandemic and had shown maturity and good leadership in it.  Those things show clearly what "life will be like" and worse under 4 more years of the racist red toad being left in office.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

All of the following will become null and void if Biden wins the election We will no longer have a president of the United States who: 

  • is a pathological liar
  • surrounds himself with convicted felons
  • insults people 7 days a week
  • was accused of sexual assault by 24 different women
  • describes the FREE PRESS as an "Enemy of the People"
  • doesn't allow anyone to disagree with him, criticize, or investigate him
  • writes love letters to brutal North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un
  • listens to Vladimir instead of his own U.S. Intelligence Agencies
  • replaced a pledge of loyalty to the Constitution with a pledge of loyalty to Trump
  • doesn't support NATO
  • doesn't support law enforcement and the FBI
  • believes in bigger government and raising the deficit
  • opposes free trade while supporting tariffs
  • etc.
Regular Social Butterfly

A note about Biden, he is a chameleon. It is well known that he changes his stance on many things according to what HE thinks will get him into whatever position he is looking to fill.  Biden will not be running this country if he should, God forbid, actually get elected in 2020!  We all know that...

 

Stuff that democrats don't want you to know about.

 

Interesting read:

https://www.urbin.net/EWW/polyticks/democrats.html

 

Just a portion of the read:

Here then is the list of former Democratic members of Congress who were convicted or pleaded guilty to major offenses between 1992 and 1999:

 

  • Nick Mavroules, Massachusetts Democrat: tax evasion, accepting illegal gratuity (1992).
  • Albert Bustamante, Texas Democrat: racketeering (1993).
  • Carroll Hubbard, Kentucky Democrat: fraud and corruption (1994).
  • Carl Perkins, Kentucky Democrat: fraud (1994).
  • Charlie Rose, North Carolina Democrat: financial-disclosure irregularities (1994).
  • Larry Smith, Florida Democrat: tax evasion (1994).
  • Walter Fauntroy, District of Columbia Democrat: financial-disclosure misdemeanor (1995).
  • Gerald Kleczka, Wisconsin Democrat: arrested for DWI (1995 and 1990); convicted DWI (1987).
  • Mel Reynolds, Illinois Democrat: sexual misconduct (1995).
  • Walter Tucker, California Democrat: extortion (1995).
  • Charles Wilson, Texas Democrat: paid $90,000 fine to Federal Election Commission (1995).
  • Joe Kolter, Pennsylvania Democrat: fraud and conspiracy (1996).
  • Dan Rostenkowski, Illinois Democrat: mail fraud (1996).
  • Mary Rose Oakar, Ohio Democrat: financial-disclosure irregularities (1998).
  • Austin J. Murphy, Pennsylvania Democrat: vote fraud (1999).

As Mark Twain said, Congress is the American Criminal Class.

 

Geoff Metcalf listed these shining examples of the Clinton Administration Legacy

  • The only president ever impeached strictly on grounds of personal malfeasance
  • Most convictions and guilty pleas
  • Most Cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
  • Most witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
  • Number of individuals and businesses associated with the Clinton machine who have been convicted of or pleaded guilty to crimes: 47
  • Number of these convictions during Clinton's presidency: 33
  • Number of indictments/misdemeanor charges: 61
  • Number of congressional witnesses who have pled the Fifth Amendment, fled the country to avoid testifying, or (in the case of foreign witnesses) refused to be interviewed: 122 (9/99)
  • Estimated number of witnesses quoted in FBI files misappropriated by the White House: 18,000
  • Number of witnesses who developed medical problems at critical points in Clinton scandals investigation (Tucker, Hale, both McDougals, Lindsey): 5
  • Problem areas listed in a memo by Clinton's own lawyer in preparation for the president's defense: 40
  • Number of witnesses and critics of Clinton subjected to IRS audit: 45
  • Number of names placed in a White House secret database without the knowledge of those named: c. 200,000
  • Number of women involved with Clinton who claim to have been physically threatened: 5 (Sally Perdue, Gennifer Flowers, Kathleen Willey, Linda Tripp, Elizabeth Ward Gracen)
  • Number of men involved in the Clinton scandals who have been beaten up or claimed to have been intimidated: 9
  • Number of times Hillary Clinton said "I don't recall" or its equivalent in a statement to a House investigating committee: 50
  • Number of times Bill Clinton said "I don't recall" or its equivalent in the released portions of the his testimony on Paula Jones: 271
  • Number of times John Huang took the Fifth Amendment in answer to questions during a Judicial Watch deposition: 1,000
    Larry corrected this figure and says it has grown to 1934 and with more testimony to come is expected to exceed 2000 and become "a new indoor world record".
  • Visits made to the White House by investigation subjects Johnny Chung, James Riady, John Huang, and Charlie Trie. 160
  • Number of campaign contributors who got overnights at the White House in the two years before the 1996 election: 577

Most democrats are not very good at history. Combine that with their love of smear tactics and you get examples of proud ignorance like these:

 

  • One liberal democrat I used to work with loudly proclaimed that the 1968 Tet Offensive was the result of President Nixon's warmongering policies in Vietnam. Nice try, but Nixon was elected in November of 1968 and didn't take office till January 1969. Tet occured on democrat President "Micromanage the War" Johnson's watch.
  •  
  • Another proud liberal demonstrated their ignorance of basic history with this statement: "The Selective Service draft was obsolete when that doddering fool Raygun reinstated it anyway." Once again, Nice try. Selective Service was reinstated in 1979 by democrat President James Earl "Jimmy" Carter III in response to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. Notice how in addition to getting the facts wrong, this democrat managed to slip in multiple insults. So much for rational, reasoned debate...
  •  
  • Yet another example of a liberal democrat displaying their proud ignorance was a former co-worker claiming that the problem with the war in Afghanistan was that President George W. Bush went into Iraq first. There were US troops on the ground in Afghanistan, conducting combat operations in November 2001. By January 2002, there were elements of the 10th Mountain and 101st Airborne Divisions in Afghanistan. For more details check out the book Not a Good Day to Die.

Another example of sleazy democrats in action...

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
812 Views
2
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@sunluvngal wrote:

A note about Biden, he is a chameleon. It is well known that he changes his stance on many things according to what HE thinks will get him into whatever position he is looking to fill.  

 

Hmmm, would that be like trump's position on abortion?  The fact he was a Democrat before he claimed to be a Republican because he KNEW the Dems would NEVER nominate him...their too smart for trump.  Is that what you are talking about?

 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Recognized Social Butterfly

sunluver,

 

An old link by an on-line blogger.  Yeah, we should all be believing it without question.  Where is the stuff that the "Republicans don't want you to know about"?  I'm sure it could be matched item for item, especially since some of the items on this list are old.

 

You are not showing a mature unbiased open mind.  This is a nice scapgoating and strawman argument, but most people can read through it.

Honored Social Butterfly

What will life be like? 

My friend who was trapped in Gambia during the first part of COVID flight restrictions wouldn't have been left behind as the State Department prioritized the removal of US citizens.  He's a Green Card holder but he's been here over 30 years.

 

My friend who's trapped in India because the State Department stopped approving Green Card renewals would be able to get back home to be reunited with her husband and two kids.   She's lived here 15 years.

 

My legal immigrant friends in the military will stop getting kicked out. 

 

My Iranian friends (one of whom is Christian, if it matters) will be able to have family visit again.

 

My friend's mother, who is 70, is awaiting her citizenship approval, which has been delayed indefinitely.  She desperately wants to vote in November.   Maybe President Biden will be the one who signs her certificate of citizenship.  

 

 

Honored Social Butterfly

@ManicProgressive  OH  those amazing and normal times when this country was not only a Democracy but an amazing country  

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

It will be nice to have some competence in the administration again.  The first thing 46 will have to do is fill all those "acting" positions Trump has been unable to fill. 

Regular Social Butterfly

Soooo, if anybody actually read and understood the true meaning of the article regarding the topic of this post, you will NOT VOTE DEMOCRAT. REelect President Trump, to KEEP America great and to end the insanity!

 

HE ISN'T AFRAID TO SAY IT LIKE IT IS.jpgWARNING good one.jpg

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Recognized Social Butterfly

sunluvngal wrote:

"Soooo, if anybody actually read and understood the true meaning of the article regarding the topic of this post, you will NOT VOTE DEMOCRAT. REelect President Trump, to KEEP America great and to end the insanity!"

 

Did you bother to read the article?  David Hodges is a nut case, who would believe this idiot?

 

Here is his "Conclusion" from the "facts" that are going on inside his conspiracy theory / pseudoscience limited brain:

 

"The man who launched Obama's political career, Weathermen Underground leader, Bill Ayers, once told FBI Special Informant, Larry Grathwohl that if he won, he would imprison 50 million Americans into re-education camps and murder more than half of them. Ask yourself a question America. Have you created a footprint that is loyal to extreme liberalism, or not. IF you haven't your life, and the lives of your family are in danger. Ayers visited the White House several times during the Obama administration. If you are unconvinced, perhaps you should read Executive Order 13603 and FM 39.4. And then read a history book about the rise of Hitler, Mao and Stalin because this is the period we are entering.

Gun confiscation resistance will give the new regime an excuse to imprison anyone not fully on board with the new regime. Salem with trials will be the order of the day. Uncooperative journalists will be accused of encouraging hate crimes and anti-governmental activity. The targets of the crackdown will go to FEMA camps and they will never come out. Bystander apathy on the part of the masses, which teaches, someone else will do it, will eventually prove fatal to millions if the Democrats win the 2020 Election. History is an excellent teacher."

 

This man is in serious need of some professional help, to use him as a source is ridiculous.

 

BTW, Soros does not even own the Voting Machine Company that this guy is claiming.

Honored Social Butterfly

sp362: 

This man is in serious need of some professional help, to use him as a source is ridiculous.

 

BTW, Soros does not even own the Voting Machine Company that this guy is claiming.

 

 

Exactly true, and we can quit wondering why our country is in such a mess. If Orson Welles came back and repeated the War Of The Worlds broadcast, we know who would be running for the hills at warp speed.

Honored Social Butterfly


@sunluvngal wrote:

Soooo, if anybody actually read and understood the true meaning of the article regarding the topic of this post, you will NOT VOTE DEMOCRAT. REelect President Trump, to KEEP America great and to end the insanity!

"The insanity" IS Trump!

"To end it", we need to vote Trump out of office!!!

 

HE ISN'T AFRAID TO SAY IT LIKE IT IS.jpg

 

Trump is indeed "a lot of things" and those things define his character .... or lack thereof:

 

Trump is a racist .....

-Trump told Congressional women of color  to "go back to their own country"!

- Trump said African nations are "excrement hole countries"!

 

Trump is a bigot .....

-Trump made numerous vile insults against Mexicans when he announced his presidential campaign in 2016 ... so vile that he was fired from his own TV show!

- Trump wanted to have all Muslim Americans identified.

 

Trump is a misogamist ......

Trump referred to women who stand up to him as "bleeding" from their orifices!

 

Trump is a traitor ....

- Trump threw America under the bus at the Helsinki talks to appease Putin ... our Russian enemy!

- Trump continually believes a single Russian KGB agent, Putin, over 17 of his own county's intelligence agencies!

- Trump gave Russians classified information .... documents that our allies gave to America and whose distribution  to Russians now compromise their intelligence agencies!

 

Trump is a habitual violator of our laws and Constitution .....

- The Government Accountability Office stated that Trump broke the law when he held back Congressionally approved aid to Ukraine.

- Trump violated the Constitution when he refused to comply with Congressional subpoenas.

- Trump violated the Constitution's emoluments clause numerous times when he used the Office of President for financial gain ...... the most egregious when he declared his Florida resort "The Florida White House" and then doubled its membership fees!

 

Trump is a criminal .....

Trump is facing several charges of fraud from the State of New York and 10 Federal counts of "obstruction of justice" when he leaves office!

 

Trump is a sexual predator ......

Please recall Trump's self professed entitlement to grab women by their sexual organs.

And we have 24 women accusing Trump of doing to them exactly what he said he was entitled to do to them ....... sexually assault them!

 

Not to be forgotten, Trump was also accused of rape by two women, one who testified that she was repeatedly raped by Trump and his buddy Epstein when she was a 14 YEAR OLD SEX SLAVE OF EPSTEIN .... and further said that Trump and Epstein then bragged about who stole her virginity!!!

 
Trump also lusted about what he saw when he exercised his self professed entitlement to watch teenage girls get undressed at his teen pageants ...... (some as young as 15 ) saying that as owner of the venue, he was entitled "to inspect them". 

And with that admission, Trump also admitted to being a child predator!!!

 

 

PRESIDENTIAL?

TRUMP'S OWN CABINET MEMBERS REFERRED TO HIM AS A MORON AND IDIOT!

 

TELLING LIKE IT IS?

TELLING OVER 20,000 LIES DURING HIS UNCONSTITUTIONAL PRESIDENCY INDICATES TRUMP IS CONTINUALLY "TELLING LIKE IT ISN'T"!

 

NO QUITTER?

TRUMP QUIT AND ABANDONED OUR KURDISH ALLIES LEAVING THEM TO BE SLAUGHTERED BY TRUMP'S TURKISH BUSINESS PARTNERS!

 

GUTS?

RECALL CADET "BONE SPURS" ....TRUMP HAD HIS DADDY GET HIM A DRAFT DODGING RELEASE FROM SERVING IN THE MILITARY DUE TO PHONY BONE SPURS!

 

CHOOSING TRUMP?

A DEATH WISH FOR OUR ENTIRE COUNTRY!!!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

I am concerned that the same fallacies, and fake news  that I see daily  in Facebook keep on  appearing in this message board.
MArk Zukenberg   does not  owe AARP  therefore,   this is a site in which Fake News  should be accountable and exposed.
I am tired of seeing the amount of stupidity that I see in Social Media, and  the amount of conspiracy theories. that are flourishing.
One of the newest one is   vote  in person, because  otherwise  it may be a fraudulent  vote.
I  truly believe that this one is   the fear that they have, that some people may vote by mail due to the long lines and this virus, and according to them they are the ones that  understand that  this pandemic is not a hoax    and will not vote for Trump
So they are trying to intimidate older voters  into exposing themselves   and voting in person or not voting at all.
                                           

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

Well, Trump will still be on TV everyday ...... from a courtroom facing numerous charges of fraud by the State of New York and 10 counts of obstruction of justice by Federal prosecutors!

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Esteemed Social Butterfly

The Common Sense Show?  Really?

 

Although note they say "when the Democrats Win the 2020 Election", not if they win. 😄

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

css1.jpg

 

con4.png

 pseudo2.png

 

 

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

 

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

 

Factual Reporting: LOW

 

Notes: The Common Sense Show is only common sense if you believe right wing conspiracies. Otherwise it is a typical right wing conspiracy site. See link below for evidence. (D. Van Zandt 8/10/2016)

 

Source: Media Bias/Fact Check

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yep, think I'm gonna pass on this one.

Honored Social Butterfly

Well, the nation will start working with other nations again to use diplomacy to resolve problems.

 

There will be competent logistics people in charge of producing or acquiring PPE so the shortages will end. 

 

Kim Jung Un will no longer be a rockstar. 

 

Biden will appoint people to coordinate the responses of all states to Covid-19.

 

The responses will be based on science and medical experts. 

Honored Social Butterfly


@sunluvngal wrote:

 

The potential for voter fraud has never been greater. 

 

LMAO!  Thanks for the laugh revisiting an artiicle that is over 1 year old....not acknowledging the voter fraud in NC last year and this mental midget who was arrested for voter fraud in Iowa voting for your guy, TWICE!

 

3000.jpeg

 

Iowa woman charged with voting twice for Trump pleads guilty 

 

New evidence of voter fraud in North Carolina alleged 

 

The myth of voter fraid gives trump and his supporters a lame excuse for November.....just as he did in 2016.

 

What a pitiful excise for a human!

 

22fwab.jpg


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly


@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:

 

The potential for voter fraud has never been greater. 

 

LMAO!  Thanks for the laugh revisiting an artiicle that is over 1 year old....not acknowledging the voter fraud in NC last year and this mental midget who was arrested for voter fraud in Iowa voting for your guy, TWICE!

 

3000.jpeg

 

Iowa woman charged with voting twice for Trump pleads guilty 

 

New evidence of voter fraud in North Carolina alleged 

 

The myth of voter fraid gives trump and his supporters a lame excuse for November.....just as he did in 2016.

 

What a pitiful excise for a human!

 

22fwab.jpg


Thanks for bringing the truth about this old debunked article !  ROFLMAO !!!!!!


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

Facts matter...but not to trump world...

 

giphy (4).gif


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Regular Social Butterfly


@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Facts matter...but not to trump world...

 

giphy (4).gif


 What does the clown with blue eye shadow and without a red nose supposed to represent?

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
910 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Facts matter...but not to trump world...

 

giphy (4).gif


 What does the clown with blue eye shadow and without a red nose supposed to represent?

 

Looks to me to be a confused Carly Fiorina supporter wondering how the GOP got THERE!?!


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png