Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What Happens When?

Message 11 of 57

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

In the last two weeks he's colluded with the Republican Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee by having Chairman Nunes sneak into the Whitehouse with the assistance of two Whitehouse Staffers after ditching his own staff by commuting covertly using multiple Ubers a wig and a moustache and then reviewing classified documents already in the possession of the Whitehouse - afterwards holding a Press Conference about how he had just  briefed the President about the classified documents the President already had in his possession

"Sneaking"? If you are going to resort to such hyperbole, adult discussion is not possible.

SNEAKING? - Yes

I'll Stick with Sneaking and I'll also go out on a Limb and state that someone is going to stick a fork in Nunes - because he's all done

3. Optics: That, combined with the fact that Nunes himself was part of the Trump transition, all makes it look like Nunes was attempting to help the president. What's more, The Washington Post led its story detailing how Nunes made his way to the White House this way:

"After taking a brief phone call, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) swapped cars and slipped away from his staff, congressional officials said. He appears to have used that unaccounted-for stretch of time to review classified intelligence files brought to his attention by sources he has said he will not name."

Swapped cars and slipped away from staff has all the cloak and dagger of a spy novel.

For his part, Nunes has said the trip was not at night but during the day, and he wasn't trying to hide. "There was no sneaking around," Nunes told Fox News on Monday night.

He said it was not unusual and that "we go to the executive branch at least one or twice a week."

Still, for Schiff, it's all a problem. "Everything is wrong with the fact that he went to the White House to obtain material that he didn't share with his own committee," Schiff told Morning Edition, "but then went back to the White House, reportedly to disclose to the White House. You know, it just doesn't add up."

Nunes doesn't see it that way. "I'm sure the Democrats do want me to quit," Nunes contended on Fox, "because they know that I'm quite effective at getting to the bottom of things."

The bottom line, though, is that it's difficult to lead an investigation when your impartiality is called into question.

4. Who signed him in? That brings us to a couple of problems for the Trump White House. The first is a question Spicer didn't answer at Monday's briefing: Who signed Nunes onto the White House grounds?

"I'll be glad to check on that," Spicer said. "I'm not sure that that's how that works. But I will follow up on that point."

And reporters certainly will follow up Tuesday. - They did and Spicer once again Obfuscated

Democrats will continue to beat the drum on that point, too. Here was Schiff on Morning Edition:

"Someone on the White House staff would have had to have let him onto the grounds; it's not something he could wander onto."

And Himes on Morning Joe: we "don't know who Nunes was signed in by at the White House."

Yes We Do Joe - It was Two Whitehouse Staffers - y'now the people who work for Trump on the Whitehouse Compound and who gave Nunes - "Secret Information" - that the Whitehouse already had in it's possession and then Nunes gave the same stuff back to them and said

What a Good Boy AM I

Source - http://www.npr.org/2017/03/28/521776396/trump-supporter-or-investigator-5-problems-for-devin-nunes-a...

O.K. - if you choose to hang you hat on "sneaking", I guess there isn't any logical discussion to be had.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

Once again - his Manefesto is available free from Amazon. In his 10 planks you will see much espoused by the Progressive movement. Some understand it and can discuss the subject honestly and objectively. Others prefer to consider the economic and governmental philosophy known as Marxism to have l all the depth of "GOPerDupes". Poor Ol' Karl must be rolling in his grave.

It is actually very interesting stuff and a lot to agree with - if one takes the trouble to become informed.

The swamp has only gotten worse with the addition of the 'Orange Liar in Chief', Bannon the White Nationalist, and the Billionaires he has surrounded himself with.

Since "the swamp" refers to the embedded Washington bureaucracy, how does any of the above apply?

Yep, the same non answer you have always given to the "Marxist" baloney. You have never given one specific thing in the Democrat's platform/agenda that is Marxist in nature simply because there is none.

Part of the "bureaucracy" in Washington are the Billionaire 'crony capitalists' that manipulate POLs, especially the POLs that sign the Norquist Pledge (Republicans). Now, because of Trump, the Billionaires are part of the government itself ....... a 'crony capitalist administration'.  Now they are the government, the new 'swamp'.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

In the last two weeks he's colluded with the Republican Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee by having Chairman Nunes sneak into the Whitehouse with the assistance of two Whitehouse Staffers after ditching his own staff by commuting covertly using multiple Ubers a wig and a moustache and then reviewing classified documents already in the possession of the Whitehouse - afterwards holding a Press Conference about how he had just  briefed the President about the classified documents the President already had in his possession

"Sneaking"? If you are going to resort to such hyperbole, adult discussion is not possible.

SNEAKING? - Yes

I'll Stick with Sneaking and I'll also go out on a Limb and state that someone is going to stick a fork in Nunes - because he's all done

3. Optics: That, combined with the fact that Nunes himself was part of the Trump transition, all makes it look like Nunes was attempting to help the president. What's more, The Washington Post led its story detailing how Nunes made his way to the White House this way:

"After taking a brief phone call, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) swapped cars and slipped away from his staff, congressional officials said. He appears to have used that unaccounted-for stretch of time to review classified intelligence files brought to his attention by sources he has said he will not name."

Swapped cars and slipped away from staff has all the cloak and dagger of a spy novel.

For his part, Nunes has said the trip was not at night but during the day, and he wasn't trying to hide. "There was no sneaking around," Nunes told Fox News on Monday night.

He said it was not unusual and that "we go to the executive branch at least one or twice a week."

Still, for Schiff, it's all a problem. "Everything is wrong with the fact that he went to the White House to obtain material that he didn't share with his own committee," Schiff told Morning Edition, "but then went back to the White House, reportedly to disclose to the White House. You know, it just doesn't add up."

Nunes doesn't see it that way. "I'm sure the Democrats do want me to quit," Nunes contended on Fox, "because they know that I'm quite effective at getting to the bottom of things."

The bottom line, though, is that it's difficult to lead an investigation when your impartiality is called into question.

4. Who signed him in? That brings us to a couple of problems for the Trump White House. The first is a question Spicer didn't answer at Monday's briefing: Who signed Nunes onto the White House grounds?

"I'll be glad to check on that," Spicer said. "I'm not sure that that's how that works. But I will follow up on that point."

And reporters certainly will follow up Tuesday. - They did and Spicer once again Obfuscated

Democrats will continue to beat the drum on that point, too. Here was Schiff on Morning Edition:

"Someone on the White House staff would have had to have let him onto the grounds; it's not something he could wander onto."

And Himes on Morning Joe: we "don't know who Nunes was signed in by at the White House."

Yes We Do Joe - It was Two Whitehouse Staffers - y'now the people who work for Trump on the Whitehouse Compound and who gave Nunes - "Secret Information" - that the Whitehouse already had in it's possession and then Nunes gave the same stuff back to them and said

What a Good Boy AM I

Source - http://www.npr.org/2017/03/28/521776396/trump-supporter-or-investigator-5-problems-for-devin-nunes-a...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 57

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

In spite of being asked numerous times, you have never once offered anything specific in the Democrat's platform/agenda that is Marxist in nature. Yet you complain about terms such as Goperdupes, etc. "Marxist" is an empty whine word, or name calling, without presenting actual examples.

I not only offered specifics but even pointed out how to get Marx's own words on line free. So, if anyone didn't take the trouble to understand the relationship between Marxism and the Progressive Movement, there is no way I can help. BTW - "Marxist" refers to a specific political and economic philosophy. "GoperDupes" is no such thing.

Trump is no "outsider", he is part of the swamp, just like the following top aides. Now the richest don't have to buy laws and tax breaks by lobbying, they are becoming the government.

It depends on your definition of "the swamp". To me (and I believe to Trump) it means the embedded inefficient bureaucracy that is our federal government. To others it means successful people in the free market.

You keep using the Marxist term and no you haven't ever offered any specific things in the Democratic platform or agenda that is Marxist in nature. All you ever offered is that someone "read Marx's own words on-line". You offer nothing specific  because there is nothing.

Once again - his Manefesto is available free from Amazon. In his 10 planks you will see much espoused by the Progressive movement. Some understand it and can discuss the subject honestly and objectively. Others prefer to consider the economic and governmental philosophy known as Marxism to have l all the depth of "GOPerDupes". Poor Ol' Karl must be rolling in his grave.

It is actually very interesting stuff and a lot to agree with - if one takes the trouble to become informed.

The swamp has only gotten worse with the addition of the 'Orange Liar in Chief', Bannon the White Nationalist, and the Billionaires he has surrounded himself with.

Since "the swamp" refers to the embedded Washington bureaucracy, how does any of the above apply?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

In spite of being asked numerous times, you have never once offered anything specific in the Democrat's platform/agenda that is Marxist in nature. Yet you complain about terms such as Goperdupes, etc. "Marxist" is an empty whine word, or name calling, without presenting actual examples.

I not only offered specifics but even pointed out how to get Marx's own words on line free. So, if anyone didn't take the trouble to understand the relationship between Marxism and the Progressive Movement, there is no way I can help. BTW - "Marxist" refers to a specific political and economic philosophy. "GoperDupes" is no such thing.

Trump is no "outsider", he is part of the swamp, just like the following top aides. Now the richest don't have to buy laws and tax breaks by lobbying, they are becoming the government.

It depends on your definition of "the swamp". To me (and I believe to Trump) it means the embedded inefficient bureaucracy that is our federal government. To others it means successful people in the free market.

You keep using the Marxist term and no you haven't ever offered any specific things in the Democratic platform or agenda that is Marxist in nature. All you ever offered is that someone "read Marx's own words on-line". You offer nothing specific  because there is nothing.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 57

Mick-RE: chief dufuss- you were being so kind!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 57

@mickstuder wrote:
Yes, I  agree about appointing successful people - the problem is his daughter and son in-law while no doubt successful have absolutely - No Experience for the Postions they've been appointed too but they both do have multiple ethical and technical Conflicts of Interest
I have not worked with either so I have no idea. JFK thought RFK would make a good AG - it was his choice.

Yes - I also agree - The President - is trying - to honor his Campaign Commitments - too bad the Greatest Negotiator in the World can't even manage his own Staff in the Whitehouse

I'm sure you agree that there is major roadblocks placed in the way of the transition caused by his opposition.

So far he's Fired his National Security Advisor for possible Treason - 1 Month After he hired him

New information or political necessity? - I have no idea, do you?

He's had his hand-picked US Attorney General have to recuse himself from investigating his boss for Treason

I believe that was a mistake intended to calm the resistance - a bit naive I believe.

This week he exiled his Whitehouse Deputy Chief of Staff Katie Walsh to Alaska to work as Paid Political Operative to disrupt any anti-Trump Political Rallys by the Inuits

As long as the other side is going to resort to "mobs in the street", countermeasures are needed.

Both His First & Second Highest Priority Foreign Policy Initiatives - The Muslim Bans - were struck down as unconstitutional by multiple Federal Courts citing they appeared to be written either by a 5 year old or someone who had no grasp of the US Constitution or US Foreign Policy

It was not "The Muslim Bans".

1. Do you remember when He said during the Campaign that anyone seeking Immunity must be Guilty as Sin or some facsimile - yesterday he Confirmed his Fired National Security Advisors Guilt by advising him by Tweet to seek Immunity

Yes.

So - NO - I see no evidence that the Title of Chief Dufus of the USA is not warranted 

It just seems a bit immature.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 57

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The left criticizes Trump when he attempts to meet the promises he made when running for President.  He didn't commit to following the leftist agenda of Obama.

It must be nice to be able to seriously ignore 50% of what Trump said during his campaign. If he had complete cooperation from Congress he cannot possibly meet more than 50% of his promises because he promised both sides of every issue.

I'll settle for 50% success.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 57

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 57

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

They cannot look at what Trump is actually doing because that would force them to admit they were conned.

I don't think many thought that the Republican establishment was going to suddenly line up behind him. So, no conning involved - we knew it was going to be a struggle but the direction of our Nation had to be changed and the Republican establishment has shown no willingness to stand up the the neo-Marxists that have taken over the Democratic Party. Hence, an outsider.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you happy.

Was there anything in particular in my post that you disagree with?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors