Join AARP panelists live Nov. 18 for a free webinar on ride-sharing. Register now to learn more about apps like Uber and Lyft.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What Happens When?

Message 1 of 57

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

O.K. - if you choose to hang you hat on "sneaking", I guess there isn't any logical discussion to be had.

Sure there is "logical discussion to be had". He was sneaking .............. deny it if you want. However, the truth is always relevant to "logical discussion".

Please explain your theory on "sneaking".

It's been explained, try to keep up.

It really hasn't. What is your definition of "sneaking" that applies in this case?

Feel free to look it up in the dictionary.

I did ask for "your" definition. I doubt that "your" definition will be found there. On the other hand, without you offering it, how could anyone know what you are thinking it means?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

O.K. - if you choose to hang you hat on "sneaking", I guess there isn't any logical discussion to be had.

Sure there is "logical discussion to be had". He was sneaking .............. deny it if you want. However, the truth is always relevant to "logical discussion".

It really hasn't. What is your definition of "sneaking" that applies in this case?

Feel free to look it up in the dictionary.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 57

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 57

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

As to Norquist - it is a pledge to not raise taxes. That includes the 47% who pay no federal income taxes. Would you like to see Norquist ignored and their taxes raised from zero?

Not true. Norquist and the Pledge represents the richest in America, not the 99%. Those that Norquist represents through the Norquist Pledge have never spent a dollar against a Republican who has voted to raise taxes on anyone other than the richest in America. If you claim differently, show proof. You can't and you know you can't.

It is my understanding that the pledge is against ALL tax increases. Do you know otherwise?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

As to Norquist - it is a pledge to not raise taxes. That includes the 47% who pay no federal income taxes. Would you like to see Norquist ignored and their taxes raised from zero?

Not true. Norquist and the Pledge represents the richest in America, not the 99%. Those that Norquist represents through the Norquist Pledge have never spent a dollar against a Republican who has voted to raise taxes on anyone other than the richest in America. If you claim differently, show proof. You can't and you know you can't.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 57

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 57

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The left criticizes Trump when he attempts to meet the promises he made when running for President.  He didn't commit to following the leftist agenda of Obama.

It must be nice to be able to seriously ignore 50% of what Trump said during his campaign. If he had complete cooperation from Congress he cannot possibly meet more than 50% of his promises because he promised both sides of every issue.

I'll settle for 50% success.

Only if he picks the 50% that you want.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 57

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Once again - his Manefesto is available free from Amazon. In his 10 planks you will see much espoused by the Progressive movement. Some understand it and can discuss the subject honestly and objectively. Others prefer to consider the economic and governmental philosophy known as Marxism to have l all the depth of "GOPerDupes". Poor Ol' Karl must be rolling in his grave.

It is actually very interesting stuff and a lot to agree with - if one takes the trouble to become informed.

The swamp has only gotten worse with the addition of the 'Orange Liar in Chief', Bannon the White Nationalist, and the Billionaires he has surrounded himself with.

Since "the swamp" refers to the embedded Washington bureaucracy, how does any of the above apply?

Yep, the same non answer you have always given to the "Marxist" baloney. You have never given one specific thing in the Democrat's platform/agenda that is Marxist in nature simply because there is none.

Again and again I have suggested that posters familarize themselves with the thinking of Marx. And again and again the only response I get is stuff like the above. Here is something you will like. it is a sympathetic view of Marx but does point out his major failing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LbVYc8oLGg

Part of the "bureaucracy" in Washington are the Billionaire 'crony capitalists' that manipulate POLs, especially the POLs that sign the Norquist Pledge (Republicans). Now, because of Trump, the Billionaires are part of the government itself ....... a 'crony capitalist administration'.  Now they are the government, the new 'swamp'.

Yes, President Trump did but a successful man as head of DOT instead of a bus driver for example - for shame, for shame - those successful people have no place in our government. "Rise workers......etc.".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs