Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
190
Views

Re: What Happens When?

190 Views
Message 31 of 57

@Snoopy48 wrote:


They cannot look at what Trump is actually doing because that would force them to admit they were conned.

 

I don't think many thought that the Republican establishment was going to suddenly line up behind him. So, no conning involved - we knew it was going to be a struggle but the direction of our Nation had to be changed and the Republican establishment has shown no willingness to stand up the the neo-Marxists that have taken over the Democratic Party. Hence, an outsider.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
190
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
188
Views

Re: What Happens When?

188 Views
Message 32 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:


President Trump won the election despite the Republican establishment, not with it. He is trying to honor his campaign promises. If that means working with Dems, so be it, That approach seems the absolute opposite of "DUFUS".

 

I don't understand what is confusing about "Progressives".

 

Yes, he is appointing successful people. Makes sense to me, how about you?


I am wondering if President Trump will learn the lesson that all government officials eventually learn. That you cannot change Washington, or the way it functions. And that being successful in business is no guarantee of success in the functioning of the government, And how much will he have to capitulate in order to be able to bring to fruition anything that he has promised.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
188
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
181
Views

Re: What Happens When?

181 Views
Message 33 of 57

@afisher wrote:

   The hilarious donald supporters - they post a partial quote and then deny they know that if was a partial quote, taken out of context.    That is what most adults call a DISTRACTION.    What they are attempting to do, is what Donald is attempting to do - please oh pretty please don't notice that very little of my "agenda" has been accomplished...even with a totally GOP House and Senate, we can't seem to get anything done....nope, create distraction - like Donald is doing.     

 

     Will those who supported this guy ever take off their blinders and admit that they voted for a guy with no tools with which to govern...and then amplified that by hiring people that he had never met before their first meeting where he offered them a job.   The word Vetting must not be a part of his vocabulary.    That and these same "voters" ignore that most of the real news is played down so that they don't have a clue as to what is really happening.  


In a sense you are right. He hasn't the usual tools. He does not have, for example, a group of people who will do as they are told and repeat the Party Line when told to such as is the case with the Dems. And, you are right - he is not the sort of politician that we are used to. Yet it was the voters having had enough with the career pols that got him nominated and then elected.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
181
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
177
Views

Re: What Happens When?

177 Views
Message 34 of 57

The left criticizes Trump when he attempts to meet the promises he made when running for President.  He didn't commit to following the leftist agenda of Obama.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
177
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
184
Views

Re: What Happens When?

184 Views
Message 35 of 57

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

They have to learn to function in the world the Progressives have created - I don't like that world, but one must deal with reality.

 


Progressives???????

 

You got to be kidding me.

 

The REAL reality is that DUFUS TRUMP can't even bring consensus to his own party because his leadership skills are the worst of any President, including Herbert Hoover.

 

That might be the only reason he would consider working with Democrats. They are all that's left. He's lost his own party and that ain't easy.

 

The White House is composed of back stabbing appointees, Trump family members, and possibly operatives with allegiances to other countries.

 

The Cabinet is a who's who of BILLIONAIRES some of which have been appointed to lead agencies that they would rather destroy.

 

The DUFUS TRUMP ADMINISTRATION is an alternate universe that will, at some point, go Supernova, implode and then, explode.

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/republicans-are-so-hopeless-trump-may-have-to-work-with-demo...


President Trump won the election despite the Republican establishment, not with it. He is trying to honor his campaign promises. If that means working with Dems, so be it, That approach seems the absolute opposite of "DUFUS".

 

I don't understand what is confusing about "Progressives".

 

Yes, he is appointing successful people. Makes sense to me, how about you?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
184
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
184
Views

Re: What Happens When?

184 Views
Message 36 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

sp - those were his words. Do you have an alternate interpretation?

 


Yes, exactly what I said before.  Since you edited it out, just go back and look and my post.


I really do not understand this squabble. He said what he said and it makes sense. What are we fighting about???


You asked me a question and I responded.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
184
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
184
Views

Re: What Happens When?

184 Views
Message 37 of 57

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

sp - those were his words. Do you have an alternate interpretation?

 


Yes, exactly what I said before.  Since you edited it out, just go back and look and my post.


I really do not understand this squabble. He said what he said and it makes sense. What are we fighting about???

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
184
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
166
Views

Re: What Happens When?

166 Views
Message 38 of 57

@afisher wrote:

   The hilarious donald supporters - they post a partial quote and then deny they know that if was a partial quote, taken out of context.    That is what most adults call a DISTRACTION.    What they are attempting to do, is what Donald is attempting to do - please oh pretty please don't notice that very little of my "agenda" has been accomplished...even with a totally GOP House and Senate, we can't seem to get anything done....nope, create distraction - like Donald is doing.     

 

     Will those who supported this guy ever take off their blinders and admit that they voted for a guy with no tools with which to govern...and then amplified that by hiring people that he had never met before their first meeting where he offered them a job.   The word Vetting must not be a part of his vocabulary.    That and these same "voters" ignore that most of the real news is played down so that they don't have a clue as to what is really happening.  


They cannot look at what Trump is actually doing because that would force them to admit they were conned.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
166
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
165
Views

Re: What Happens When?

165 Views
Message 39 of 57

   The hilarious donald supporters - they post a partial quote and then deny they know that if was a partial quote, taken out of context.    That is what most adults call a DISTRACTION.    What they are attempting to do, is what Donald is attempting to do - please oh pretty please don't notice that very little of my "agenda" has been accomplished...even with a totally GOP House and Senate, we can't seem to get anything done....nope, create distraction - like Donald is doing.     

 

     Will those who supported this guy ever take off their blinders and admit that they voted for a guy with no tools with which to govern...and then amplified that by hiring people that he had never met before their first meeting where he offered them a job.   The word Vetting must not be a part of his vocabulary.    That and these same "voters" ignore that most of the real news is played down so that they don't have a clue as to what is really happening.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
165
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
170
Views

Re: What Happens When?

170 Views
Message 40 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

 

They have to learn to function in the world the Progressives have created - I don't like that world, but one must deal with reality.

 


Progressives???????

 

You got to be kidding me.

 

The REAL reality is that DUFUS TRUMP can't even bring consensus to his own party because his leadership skills are the worst of any President, including Herbert Hoover.

 

That might be the only reason he would consider working with Democrats. They are all that's left. He's lost his own party and that ain't easy.

 

The White House is composed of back stabbing appointees, Trump family members, and possibly operatives with allegiances to other countries.

 

The Cabinet is a who's who of BILLIONAIRES some of which have been appointed to lead agencies that they would rather destroy.

 

The DUFUS TRUMP ADMINISTRATION is an alternate universe that will, at some point, go Supernova, implode and then, explode.

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/republicans-are-so-hopeless-trump-may-have-to-work-with-demo...

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
170
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors