Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: What Happens When Your US President is a WIMP

Message 41 of 49

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Kanter is a Turkish national and the Turkish government has issued an arrest warrant for Kanter

If he is a Turkish national and has a problem with the Turkish government then he should request asylum from this country.  That would mean that he could enjoy protection from our government as long as he remains within our borders.  The United States has no authority to extend that protection in other countries if he travels.

This isn't like the Pax Romana that existed within the Roman Empire of 2000 years ago.

BREAKING NEWS

TRUMP SHUT DOWN THE AGENCIES THAT PROCESS ASYLUM

This issue is much larger than this

When there are No Consequences dealt out by the US President when the Worlds Bullies & Despots kill or threaten US Citizens or the Permanent US Domeciled Employees of Huge US Corporations - then the Worlds Bullies & Despots are emboldened to commit even more atrocities

No US President has refused to even comment or condemn when a World Bully arrested & imprisoned a US Citizen after several weeks have passed

I can't remember a time in my lifetime since the Jimmy Carter Presidency or ever IN the 21st Century when Athletes connected to a National US Sports Federation feared for their lives if they traveled outside the USA simply because they realized the US President was a Wimp & never mind having the back of a Foreign National has demonstrated with US Marine Paul Whelan that you can even arrest & imprison US Citizens & the US President lacks the courage to even comment never mind complain & demand the Marines return immediately

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 42 of 49

@mickstuder wrote:

Kanter is a Turkish national and the Turkish government has issued an arrest warrant for Kanter

If he is a Turkish national and has a problem with the Turkish government then he should request asylum from this country.  That would mean that he could enjoy protection from our government as long as he remains within our borders.  The United States has no authority to extend that protection in other countries if he travels.

This isn't like the Pax Romana that existed within the Roman Empire of 2000 years ago.

The mistake a lot of politicians make is forgetting
they've been appointed but thinking they've been anointed.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 43 of 49
Mick posted..

NBA Player from the New York Knicks - Cannot Play Annual NBA Game in London - Because Trump is a WIMP

==========================================

OMG Another false statement.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 44 of 49

Trump will obey anyone who praises him, the Russians knew this long ago and that's why they made him POTUS.

He was going to back off his demand for a Gross Wall of Trump, FOX complained, he shut off the pay for 800,000 Americans and told 2,000,000 Feds he wasn't giving them the 2% raise Congress had approved.

Putin said Russia was justified to invade Afghanistan because Afghanistan was sending terrorists into Russia - a TOTAL lie and part of Putin's re-write of History and Trump REPEATED PUTINS LIES AS IF THEY WERE TRUE.

He takes a phonecall from Erdogan and orders our troops out of Syria so Erdogan can move in and slaughter our Kurdish allies.

Republicans love having the power to keep the Government from doing anything, so they will always back the ToadPOTUS, but the rest of us should wake up and realize we cannot allow Republicans to hold power no matter how much support the Russians give them. This is the SECOND gutless draft-dodging dimwitted preppytwit GOP-erLords have slithered into the White House, and it MUST be the last.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 45 of 49

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The wimp left in 2016.

Thats Nice - it's 2019 -

We Are Discusing the Current Person in the Whitehouse - Trump the Coward

What Normal Responsible Father Would Let Some Well-known TV Personality Denegrate His Own Daughter Sitting Right Beside Him With His Daughter Present on a National Public Stage?

No American Father I've Ever Known or Even Heard of

" )
" - Anonymous

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 46 of 49

The wimp left in 2016.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 47 of 49

Teddy Roosevelt led a cavalry unit in the Spanish-American War and tried to get permission to fight in World War I — at age 58.

Trump, given the chance to fight in Vietnam, got student deferments and a medical one — for bone spurs on his heels.

He has tweeted out threats against Kim, but when South Korean officials came to the White House to relay an invitation to meet with him, Trump melted like a chocolate bar on a hot sidewalk. Even some conservatives were aghast at Trump’s eagerness to grant the North Koreans something his predecessors had withheld.

“What has Kim done to deserve this honor?” asked National Review. “Over the last nine months or so, he murdered Otto Warmbier, threatened Guam, and launched multiple missile tests, including two that flew over Japan.”

All Trump got in return, wrote Stephen Hayes, editor of The Weekly Standard, was “a promise from a regime that doesn’t keep promises, to do a thing it has avoided doing for decades.”

Trump has confirmed over and over that he’s a wuss masquerading as a tough guy.

He pleaded with Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto not to say publicly that Mexico would never pay for a border wall.

He talked tough on China, but after meeting President Xi Jinping, he gushed, “We had a great chemistry — not good but great.”

When members of Congress came to the White House after the Parkland, Fla., massacre, Trump told them he favored raising the minimum age for buying rifles and shotguns, chiding a Republican senator for being “afraid of the NRA.”

But before long, the president dropped the idea, in meek deference to the gun lobby.

The most incriminating display is his treatment of Vladimir Putin, who U.S. intelligence agencies say has carried out a systematic campaign to subvert American democracy. What has Trump done in response? “I can’t say that I’ve been explicitly directed to, quote, blunt or help stop” it, National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers told a Senate committee.

His reaction to the poisoning of a former Russian spy in Britain, which Prime Minister Theresa May furiously blamed on the Kremlin, was to waffle.

He initially declined to blame the Russians until “we get the facts straight, if we agree.” On Thursday, agreeing to impose sanctions, he offered the limpest possible rebuke: “A very sad situation. It certainly looks like the Russians were behind it.”

Yet he somehow fools his followers.

If you want to gauge how much of a backbone Trump has, remember when radio host Howard Stern asked on the air whether he could call Trump’s daughter Ivanka “a piece of expletive.”

Replied Trump: “Yeah.” In the long annals of weakness, nothing tops that.

Source - https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/chapman/ct-perspec-chapman-trump-weak-russia-north-korea...

" )
" - Anonymous

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 48 of 49

Trump the lying cowardly draft dodger has always been a wimp who can only uselessly flap his ugly lips - tell more lies - and make threats that mean nothing...

44>dolt45
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

What Happens When Your US President is a WIMP

Message 49 of 49

Enes Kanter will not travel with Knicks to London due to fears he could be killed

NBA Player from the New York Knicks - Cannot Play Annual NBA Game in London - Because Trump is a WIMP

LOS ANGELES — In a little over a week, the Knicks will hop aboard a flight to England for the NBA’s annual London Game, a regular season contest this year between New York and Washington.

Well, all the Knicks except Enes Kanter will board that flight.

After the Knicks win over the Lakers Friday night, Kanter said he would not take the London trip. Kanter is a Turkish national and the Turkish government has issued an arrest warrant for Kanter because he is an outspoken opponent (Just Like Jamal Kashoggi) of Turkey’s current president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan (an authoritarian ruler with almost dictatorial powers). Because of the risk, he will stay in New York that week, and in classic Kanter fashion he did not hold his frustrations back.

“Sadly, I’m not going because of that - Expletive - lunatic, the Turkish president,” Kanter said.

“There’s a chance that I can get killed out there. So that’s why I talked to the front office, I’m not going. So I’m just going to stay here, just practice here. It’s pretty sad that just all this stuff affects my career and basketball, because I want to be out there helping my team win. But just because of that one lunatic guy, one maniac or dictator, I can’t even go out there and just do my job.”

Does he really fear for his life?

“Oh, yeah, easy. they’ve got a lot of spies there. I can get killed very easy,” Kanter said.

BTW - Jamal Kashoggi A Permanent American Resident Working For One of the Largest US Newpapers in the World - The Washington Post - was Kidnapped on October 18 2018 - Tortured - Murdered - Dismembered - by Saudi Crown Prince

Trump did Nothing

BTW - Paul Whelan - A American Citizen was arrested in Moscow on December 18 2018 - Charged with Espionage & imprisoned - Has Not Been Allowed To Be Seen By American Officials

Trump did Nothing

Source - https://nba.nbcsports.com/2019/01/05/enes-kanter-will-not-travel-with-knicks-to-london-due-to-fears-...

" )
" - Anonymous

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors