Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
192
Views

Re: What Happens When Your US President is a WIMP

192 Views
Message 31 of 49

I am Paul Whelan’s brother. He is not a spy.

 

My brother, Paul Whelan, entered Russia as a tourist and is now locked in a Moscow jail cell, charged with an unsubstantiated crime. The U.S. government must pressure Russia for his immediate release.

 

No American should fear going abroad. Travel should not require risking personal freedom due to a government’s capriciousness.

 

For three days in late December, our family didn’t know where Paul was. We discovered his imprisonment the way everyone else did: on the Internet. Paul was arrested on charges of spying.

 

(Trump Knew & Said Nothing)

 

Paul is a kind and considerate brother, son and uncle, and a generous and loyal friend. He travels as often as he can, both for work and pleasure. He is many things to many people, but he is not a spy.

 

Paul has always been a patriot. He was a Boy Scout and later a Police Explorer at our local sheriff’s office. He served two tours in Iraq as a U.S. Marine. Before and after his military service, Paul was in law enforcement. Paul also served as a corporate security specialist for two respected U.S. companies. None of these activities ever involved espionage. Paul has always been committed to protecting others.

 

Since learning of his arrest, we have worked with State Department representatives in Moscow to obtain any details we could about Paul’s condition and the allegations against him. The U.S. ambassador to Russia, Jon Huntsman, and his staff saw Paul on Wednesday (Januray 2, 2019 - Paul was Captured by Trumps Boss - Putin on December 18, 2018 while Trump was in the Whitehouse supposedly working on National Security for the protection of Americans)  and, much to our relief, reported that he was alive and unhurt. We appreciate Huntsman’s commitment to maintaining regular contact with Paul during his detention and his assurances that Paul’s rights will be respected. Ongoing visits from U.S. Embassy officials are the only way to assure Paul’s safety and protect his basic human rights.

 

Other revelations reflected what we already knew: He is a confident, experienced traveler, fond of his Russian friends and the time he has spent in that country. His use of the Russian site VKontakte is no more unusual than Facebook is for Americans. As for his international connections, our family spans continents, and Paul’s four passports reflect his birth (Canada), parents (Britain), grandparents (Ireland) and choice (United States).

 

Our first step has been to help Paul meet his needs as a prisoner of the Russian government. Detainees must pay for toilet paper and basic necessities. Paul couldn’t get his eyeglasses back because he didn’t know the words in Russian.

 

(Of Course We All Know - No Russians Speak English - well unless they are giving orders to Trump or Manafort or Jared Kushner or receiving classified information from Trump)

 

We are contacting our representatives in Congress to urge them to use diplomacy, sanctions and other pressures to gain Paul’s release — such as a joint resolution demanding his freedom. Congress took similar action in 1986 when the Soviet Union detained American journalist Nicholas Daniloff on false espionage charges. Upon his return, Daniloff said he hoped “this outrageous incident would fade into history.” Unfortunately, history is repeating itself.

 

We urge all concerned Americans to contact their senators and representatives. Let them know that Paul’s plight is one you do not want to see repeated for any American. Ask them to help Paul get back to his family.

 

 

@TxGrandpa2- you are excused from this exercise because for some reason - you cannot in your wildest dreams even as you claim UR a US Military Veteran - you do not find it strange extraordinary or unusual that your President has not made a Single Statement about a American Citizen - a US Marine - a Iraq War Veteran - Paul Whelan Being Captured & Held Prisoner by Putin in Russia - Putin who Trump says repeatedly - "I Think He Likes Me"

 

BTW............ lets us all not forget - Trump is extraordinarily informed on all things Russian even obscure never B4 heard of - events in Russian History - strangely this last week - Trump without being asked - informed the World about Russias involvement in Afghanistan - facts that even surprised US Intelligence Experts on Russia leaving most Astounded - Astonished & Dismayed

 

 

 

 

Source - https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-am-paul-whelans-brother-he-is-not-a-spy/2019/01/04/56b6251...

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
192
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
221
Views

Re: What Happens When Your US President is a WIMP

221 Views
Message 32 of 49

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Perhaps you've forgotten your own Military Experience

 

I was in the Army just like I was in High School played football have a CDL

 

Those things never get taken away from you just because you stop doing them for some specific point in time

 

Clarify Whelan any way you want - he's a American Veteran who served the USA in a Combat Zone

 

Trump refuses to even acknowledge that a American has been taken prisoner by Putin

 

Why is that?

 

 


Yes, and I'm basing my opinion because of my experience in the military.  I am aware that the government isn't obligated to drop everything just because an American citizen gets in trouble in a foreign country.  Our country is already following it's obligation to Whelan by furnishing Consulate visits to insure his welfare.

 

It provides that to any American citizen detained by foreign governments, regardless of whether they are veterans or has served in combat.  That doesn't give the individual a 'get of jail free' card.  

 

As of yet, we have no idea of what sort of support the government is providing other than welfare checks, or what sort of negotiations are going on behind the scenes. 

 

And what does your playing high school football or CDL have to do with this topic?


US Presidents typically lead - Trump ran his mouth loudly & clearly about how illegal & what a travesty of justice it was when his Personal Lawyer Cohen was searched & charged with Felonies against the USA - he did the same when his Campaign Manager Manafort was arrested & charged with crimes against the USA - but when a US Citizen is arrested charged as a Spy by a Enemy of the USA - Trump is Mute

 

Trump had No Problem screaming injustice & accusing his own Justice Department of inappropriate behavior immediately with Cohen & Manafort - it's been weeks since Whalens arrest & hes still mute

 

As far as my Service in the Military & the other affiliations - you questioned Whelans Military Affiliation & intimated it wasn't relevant - I will always be a Veteran Soldier a High School Football Player - a Driver with a Commercial Drivers License - I dont loose those designations just because I change careers or interests - Whelan will always be a US Marine Veteran & Trump ignores this Veteran who has been taken prisoner by a Foreign Enemy of the USE - like he doesn't exist - while in the next breathe he tells the American people what a Champion of the Military he is - just one more Hypocritical Nail in Trumps coffin

 

I asked you WHY & you refused to answer

 

So I'll tell you why - defending Cohen & Manaforts Crimes were in Trumps own personal interest

 

Whelan being used as a Political Prisoner a Political Pawn by someone Trump is afraid of is of no concern to him

 

Trump is not the US President the Leader & Representative of the American People - the Leader of a Free & Lawful World Order

 

Trumps only interest ever is himself & this is just one more example

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
221
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
240
Views

Re: What Happens When Your US President is a WIMP

240 Views
Message 33 of 49

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Perhaps you've forgotten your own Military Experience

 

I was in the Army just like I was in High School played football have a CDL

 

Those things never get taken away from you just because you stop doing them for some specific point in time

 

Clarify Whelan any way you want - he's a American Veteran who served the USA in a Combat Zone

 

Trump refuses to even acknowledge that a American has been taken prisoner by Putin

 

Why is that?

 

 


Yes, and I'm basing my opinion because of my experience in the military.  I am aware that the government isn't obligated to drop everything just because an American citizen gets in trouble in a foreign country.  Our country is already following it's obligation to Whelan by furnishing Consulate visits to insure his welfare.

 

It provides that to any American citizen detained by foreign governments, regardless of whether they are veterans or has served in combat.  That doesn't give the individual a 'get of jail free' card.  

 

As of yet, we have no idea of what sort of support the government is providing other than welfare checks, or what sort of negotiations are going on behind the scenes. 

 

And what does your playing high school football or CDL have to do with this topic?


 What college and university degrees have you earned that would cause your questions to be seen to have been derived from advanced educational training?

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
240
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
245
Views

Re: What Happens When Your US President is a WIMP

245 Views
Message 34 of 49

This thread has an interesting point. Have you noticed that when people challenge Trump he hides in the White House and just Tweets?  He can't drive anywhere in Europe or England because he is afraid of the mobs so he must fly.  He tried to "shame" Dick and Nancy by surprising them with TV campers, had his pants pulled down, and does not seem to want to do THAT again. 

 

He is a wimp...............but he really is Putin's wimp. Certainly not ours. 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
245
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
245
Views

Re: What Happens When Your US President is a WIMP

245 Views
Message 35 of 49

@mickstuder wrote:

Perhaps you've forgotten your own Military Experience

 

I was in the Army just like I was in High School played football have a CDL

 

Those things never get taken away from you just because you stop doing them for some specific point in time

 

Clarify Whelan any way you want - he's a American Veteran who served the USA in a Combat Zone

 

Trump refuses to even acknowledge that a American has been taken prisoner by Putin

 

Why is that?

 

 


Yes, and I'm basing my opinion because of my experience in the military.  I am aware that the government isn't obligated to drop everything just because an American citizen gets in trouble in a foreign country.  Our country is already following it's obligation to Whelan by furnishing Consulate visits to insure his welfare.

 

It provides that to any American citizen detained by foreign governments, regardless of whether they are veterans or has served in combat.  That doesn't give the individual a 'get of jail free' card.  

 

As of yet, we have no idea of what sort of support the government is providing other than welfare checks, or what sort of negotiations are going on behind the scenes. 

 

And what does your playing high school football or CDL have to do with this topic?

The mistake a lot of politicians make is forgetting
they've been appointed but thinking they've been anointed.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
245
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
250
Views

Re: What Happens When Your US President is a WIMP

250 Views
Message 36 of 49

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mick posted..

NBA Player from the New York Knicks - Cannot Play Annual NBA Game in London - Because Trump is a WIMP

==========================================

OMG Another false statement

It's false because you say so? LOL !


"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
250
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
254
Views

Re: What Happens When Your US President is a WIMP

254 Views
Message 37 of 49

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

 

No US President has refused to even comment or condemn when a World Bully arrested & imprisoned a US Citizen after several weeks have passed

 


 


You are attempting to ignore that this guy is a foreign national that doesn't enjoy the protection of the United States government. 

 

Then you attempt to change the subject to that where nothing has been done PUBLICLY about Whelan.   We have no idea of what is going on behind the scenes. 

 

Further Whelan is a private citizen and not a Marine.  He was in Russia as a private citizen on his own accord, or at least that is what has been said in the media.


Im not changing anything

 

The Topic is our President is a Wimp

 

I listed several examples - the NBA Player is only one

 

America & Americans are getting bullied & pushed around by the Worlds Bullies Despots & Tyrants because the current US President is a Wimp

 

Perhaps you've forgotten your own Military Experience

 

I was in the Army just like I was in High School played football have a CDL

 

Those things never get taken away from you just because you stop doing them for some specific point in time

 

Clarify Whelan any way you want - he's a American Veteran who served the USA in a Combat Zone

 

Trump refuses to even acknowledge that a American has been taken prisoner by Putin

 

Why is that?

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
254
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
277
Views

Re: What Happens When Your US President is a WIMP

277 Views
Message 38 of 49
@mickstuder said What Normal Responsible Father Would Let Some Well-known TV Personality Denegrate His Own Daughter Sitting Right Beside Him With His Daughter Present on a National Public Stage?

Trump is so sex minded he took it as a COMPLIMENT, and then said he'd date her. Disgusting !!
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
277
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
280
Views

Re: What Happens When Your US President is a WIMP

280 Views
Message 39 of 49
As a WIMP it seems he lets World Leaders Tell Him what to do. Lets not forget all the Closed Meetings With PUTIN. Those meeting are not closed FOR NOTHING. Putin has him right where he wants HIS puppet and now our WIMP IMO

Then he lets TV people put messages in his ears which he also seems to follow.
I really think these TV people should try and concentrate on the TV news, if not they should try and run for some kind of Office in The Government.
IMO
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
280
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
293
Views

Re: What Happens When Your US President is a WIMP

293 Views
Message 40 of 49

@mickstuder wrote:

 

No US President has refused to even comment or condemn when a World Bully arrested & imprisoned a US Citizen after several weeks have passed

 


 


You are attempting to ignore that this guy is a foreign national that doesn't enjoy the protection of the United States government. 

 

Then you attempt to change the subject to that where nothing has been done PUBLICLY about Whelan.   We have no idea of what is going on behind the scenes. 

 

Further Whelan is a private citizen and not a Marine.  He was in Russia as a private citizen on his own accord, or at least that is what has been said in the media.

The mistake a lot of politicians make is forgetting
they've been appointed but thinking they've been anointed.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
293
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors