Medicare open enrollment ends Dec. 7! Get the information you need from AARP’s Medicare resource center.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What Does - "Hatred" - of Trump Really Mean?

Message 11 of 13
See what I mean? They "hate" rather than respectfully discussing and accepting alternate view points. They cannot seem to understand that you don't aways get you way; you don't always win. Get over it, move on and drop the hatred.

@rk9152.........Well stated. I will add that it is not only the hate for Trump, it is the constant referral to a conservative as a "Hillary Hater." I don't hate Hillary, but I did not vote for her. My reason is that she does not seem well in many ways, that she lies, that her husband was a narcissus and he lied about getting his zipper stuck. He could have been a good President, but he had this problem. I don't think Hillary is capable of leading this country and she does not seem capable of accepting her loss. I have checked out the book from the library titled "Shattered." I want to read some of the behind scenes of her run and loss.

You are correct, it would be extremely difficult to have a discussion on this board. I realize it is for entertainment, but so are other groups and you don't find hatred or some of the other types of behavior exhibited here. As one poster constantly puts, "Sad."

Soosie
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What Does - "Hatred" - of Trump Really Mean?

Message 12 of 13

@mickstuder wrote:

There are a few posters on this Site that answer every Question or Negative Comment about Trump with one of several Slogans - 

1. The Trump Haters 

2. Hatred of Trump 

How come y'all just cannot respect that people have differing opinions..................

For Example 

1. Trump is a proven Liar - everyone knows he lies about everything - but if someone says Trump is a Liar - it's repurposed by the Right as Hatred - even with the truckloads of factual support of that belief - it doesn;t matter - you only raised the fact that Trump is a Liar because you Hate the Guy 

Naw - if Trump wasn;t President I wouldn't have anything to say about him - and neither would a majority of all other Americans - life is to complicated to worry about one single person unless that person is instrumental to your life and the lives of the people who are important to you - so there is little evidence to support this - MEME - that people Hate Trump 

People might HATE the things he says and does because he is our President after all and it's important we are able to trust the things he says and does 

For Example - He's about to make a decision on the Global Environment that is going to effect the lives of everyone on the Planet for Centuries - that's real Power - and if it's not exercised for the Right Reasons - it;s propably going to create a lot of hatred - people like to breathe clean air - drink clean water - and they have a vested interest on behalf of their descendents to demand some valid scientific explanation - other than - even the experts can;t agree...................

The Experts Can;t agree on how much of a Threat ISIS is to the US Mainland either - but that doesn;t stop us from sending US Soldiers to die in Foreign Countries monthy or to talk about supporting a Trillion Dollar Annual Military Budget 

mick - I am here on these boards because I enjoy a lively exchange with people of differing political views - always have.

However, when confronted with "tRUMP" and "spews out of both ends" and "the idiot" and "I can't stand to see him on TV" and the like what is one to think and how does one engage intellectually with such people?

As you said, some do not disagree with his policies, they "hate" them. People do not "hate" him as a person, the "hate" him as our elected President. Global Environment - there are differing opinions on the topic, if Trump does not agree with ones side of the discussion, it is O.K. to "hate" him.

See what I mean? They "hate" rather than respectfully discussing and accepting alternate view points. They cannot seem to understand that you don't aways get you way; you don't always win. Get over it, move on and drop the hatred.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

What Does - "Hatred" - of Trump Really Mean?

Message 13 of 13

There are a few posters on this Site that answer every Question or Negative Comment about Trump with one of several Slogans - 

1. The Trump Haters 

2. Hatred of Trump 

How come y'all just cannot respect that people have differing opinions..................

For Example 

1. Trump is a proven Liar - everyone knows he lies about everything - but if someone says Trump is a Liar - it's repurposed by the Right as Hatred - even with the truckloads of factual support of that belief - it doesn;t matter - you only raised the fact that Trump is a Liar because you Hate the Guy 

Naw - if Trump wasn;t President I wouldn't have anything to say about him - and neither would a majority of all other Americans - life is to complicated to worry about one single person unless that person is instrumental to your life and the lives of the people who are important to you - so there is little evidence to support this - MEME - that people Hate Trump 

People might HATE the things he says and does because he is our President after all and it's important we are able to trust the things he says and does 

For Example - He's about to make a decision on the Global Environment that is going to effect the lives of everyone on the Planet for Centuries - that's real Power - and if it's not exercised for the Right Reasons - it;s propably going to create a lot of hatred - people like to breathe clean air - drink clean water - and they have a vested interest on behalf of their descendents to demand some valid scientific explanation - other than - even the experts can;t agree...................

The Experts Can;t agree on how much of a Threat ISIS is to the US Mainland either - but that doesn;t stop us from sending US Soldiers to die in Foreign Countries monthy or to talk about supporting a Trillion Dollar Annual Military Budget 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements