What Does - "Hatred" - of Trump Really Mean?

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
484
Views

Re: What Does - "Hatred" - of Trump Really Mean?

484 Views
Message 1 of 13

@pc6063 wrote:

I dislike trump because he is bad for America. PERIOD!


This right here! 

 

I didn't give him a second thought when he was just a low-class, vulgar reality TV star.   Now he's hurting Americans, and I don't like that.  Not at all..

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
484
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
487
Views

Re: What Does - "Hatred" - of Trump Really Mean?

487 Views
Message 2 of 13

@Roxanna35 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

All he cares about is himself.................not me and not you and certainly not some Political Ideology 

 Well, I agree, he is not an ideologue. He is certainly refreshing compared to the establishment.

 

 

 


Yep, he is certainly a lot more refreshing and now that Climate change is not real (another fake news)  I guess we will need to cranck up our air conditioners. 


 


I have heard no one say that climate change is not real. Would you care to point our who said that or maybe just say "Ooops".

 

As to the A/C - it is that time of year and mine is "crancked" up. How about up there in the Panhandle??

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
487
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
493
Views

Re: What Does - "Hatred" - of Trump Really Mean?

493 Views
Message 3 of 13

@rk9152 wrote:

 

All he cares about is himself.................not me and not you and certainly not some Political Ideology 

 Well, I agree, he is not an ideologue. He is certainly refreshing compared to the establishment.

 

 

 


Yep, he is certainly a lot more refreshing and now that Climate change is not real (another fake news)  I guess we will need to cranck up our air conditioners. 


 

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
493
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
499
Views

Re: What Does - "Hatred" - of Trump Really Mean?

499 Views
Message 4 of 13

mickstuder wrote: 

Here is the problem I have with your comments...........................you say you appreciate a Lively Exchange with those of differing points of view

 

1. You frequently respond to my posts with nothing more than a Laundry List of Right-wing Conservative - Talking Points - the same Laundry List you've just used to comment on 5 other posts with those other members you consider are "people of differing political views"

I have been a political Conservative all my adult life and maybe before. I didn't know it until I was given a copy of Goldwater's book and I thought, "He's right, he agrees with me". Meaning, he didn't convince me, he put a name on my already existing beliefs. So, what else would you expect me to post?

 

2. In this last post that I Quoted from your comments - you aren;t taking to me - you are Editorialising to everyone who may have Differing Political Views

True. I posted to you my reasons for posting what i did about posters in general. And, yes, Differing Political Views, if you consider "I get sick every time I see him on TV" to be a Differing Political View.

 

3. You aren't addressing to the points I raised - you're simply spewing out the same political propoganda you say you object to - but only from the Republican Perspective 

True - I did not fully respond to all of your points, but remember the topic. it is not Global Warming, it is hatred for our President. One can agree or disagree with him on that or any topic - but "hate"???

 

4. I rarely generalise or simply repost and/or repeat a Negative Laundry List compiled by some Progressive or Liberal or Democratic Group or a Specific Ideology.........................

 

5. I try to take the time to respond directly to the specific comments from a specific member

 

6. If I develop a Hatred of someone or something - it's based on my own Original Analysis not some Party Line or some Group Mentality

Yet the topic is Group Mentality hatred here.

 

Obvioulsy, my comments may sound similar or in many cases agree with or support someone elses Political or Personal Beliefs - but thats not their basis

I understand your feelings. I get so sick of posting what I think nails the question from my personal perspective only to get something back about "Limblah".

 

So it's offensive when you respond to me - with the same Laundry List of Political Propoganda & Rhetoric you throw at everyone else you have determined may have a differing Political View

Again, what you are seeing as a "Laundry List of Political Propaganda & Rhetoric" is my sincere beliefs on the subject at hand.

 

I make my own decisons & make my own conclusions - I'm not part of some herd nor have I been programmed by some specific Ideology 

 

There are many things Trump & Republicans & Conservatives claim they supports that I agree with...................

 

1. National ID 

 

2. Increased Electronic & Human Security on every street - bike and cow path in America 

 

3. I support the US Military deploying Armed Soldiers on the Streets of America instead of on the streets of Kabul or Baghdad 

 

4. Enhanced Border Security - Not a Dumb Wall - but on all our Borders North South East & West - at all our Ports of Entry including Maritime Ports - Airports - Train Stations 

 

So if I Hate Trump it has nothing to do with the fact that he's a Republican or a Conservative because he isn;t................................

 

I do not like the man because he's selfish and a Liar - he a BS Artist - he demonstrates no Stability - he flip-flops hourly 

 

But Most Importantly - I do not like the Man because he is not American enough - Intelligent Enough or Patriotic enough to lead this country and he is clearly making no effort to understand his job or his responsibility to the Country as President 

 

All he cares about is himself.................not me and not you and certainly not some Political Ideology 

 Well, I agree, he is not an ideologue. He is certainly refreshing compared to the establishment.

 

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
499
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
505
Views

Re: What Does - "Hatred" - of Trump Really Mean?

505 Views
Message 5 of 13

I dislike trump because he is bad for America. PERIOD!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
505
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
507
Views

Re: What Does - "Hatred" - of Trump Really Mean?

507 Views
Message 6 of 13

>

"But Most Importantly - I do not like the Man because he is not American enough - Intelligent Enough or Patriotic enough to lead this country and he is clearly making no effort to understand his job or his responsibility to the Country as President 

 

All he cares about is himself.................not me and not you and certainly not some Political Ideology "

 

That is well put. I feel the same, but have not expressed it as well.

 I do not understand how  a large minority of Americans have missed this.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
507
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
510
Views

Re: What Does - "Hatred" - of Trump Really Mean?

510 Views
Message 7 of 13

@Panjandrum wrote:

Speaking for myself, I can honestly say I don't feel hate for Trump. Instead, what I feel is total contempt for this buffoonish, needy clown of a man who is unfit to be President. I feel no respect for someone who needs to be surrounded by subserviant toads and yes men because he can't handle the slightest bit of criticism.


Well said. WHen I was in leadersip positions i challenged my people to present me with decisions better than mine. I worked all 3 shifts over 2 plants, and whatever shift i was on we wound up a leader in one category or another, and on 2 shifts set a record for no lost time accidents.

not my ideas either. I didnt surround myself with yes men.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
510
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
513
Views

Re: What Does - "Hatred" - of Trump Really Mean?

513 Views
Message 8 of 13

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

There are a few posters on this Site that answer every Question or Negative Comment about Trump with one of several Slogans - 

 

1. The Trump Haters 

 

2. Hatred of Trump 

 

How come y'all just cannot respect that people have differing opinions..................

 

For Example 

 

1. Trump is a proven Liar - everyone knows he lies about everything - but if someone says Trump is a Liar - it's repurposed by the Right as Hatred - even with the truckloads of factual support of that belief - it doesn;t matter - you only raised the fact that Trump is a Liar because you Hate the Guy 

 

Naw - if Trump wasn;t President I wouldn't have anything to say about him - and neither would a majority of all other Americans - life is to complicated to worry about one single person unless that person is instrumental to your life and the lives of the people who are important to you - so there is little evidence to support this - MEME - that people Hate Trump 

 

People might HATE the things he says and does because he is our President after all and it's important we are able to trust the things he says and does 

 

For Example - He's about to make a decision on the Global Environment that is going to effect the lives of everyone on the Planet for Centuries - that's real Power - and if it's not exercised for the Right Reasons - it;s propably going to create a lot of hatred - people like to breathe clean air - drink clean water - and they have a vested interest on behalf of their descendents to demand some valid scientific explanation - other than - even the experts can;t agree...................

 

The Experts Can;t agree on how much of a Threat ISIS is to the US Mainland either - but that doesn;t stop us from sending US Soldiers to die in Foreign Countries monthy or to talk about supporting a Trillion Dollar Annual Military Budget 

 

 

 mick - I am here on these boards because I enjoy a lively exchange with people of differing political views - always have.

 

However, when confronted with "tRUMP" and "spews out of both ends" and "the idiot" and "I can't stand to see him on TV" and the like what is one to think and how does one engage intellectually with such people?

 

As you said, some do not disagree with his policies, they "hate" them. People do not "hate" him as a person, the "hate" him as our elected President. Global Environment - there are differing opinions on the topic, if Trump does not agree with ones side of the discussion, it is O.K. to "hate" him.

 

See what I mean? They "hate" rather than respectfully discussing and accepting alternate view points. They cannot seem to understand that you don't aways get you way; you don't always win. Get over it, move on and drop the hatred.

 

 


 


Here is the problem I have with your comments...........................you say you appreciate a Lively Exchange with those of differing points of view

 

1. You frequently respond to my posts with nothing more than a Laundry List of Right-wing Conservative - Talking Points - the same Laundry List you've just used to comment on 5 other posts with those other members you consider are "people of differing political views"

 

2. In this last post that I Quoted from your comments - you aren;t taking to me - you are Editorialising to everyone who may have Differing Political Views

 

3. You aren't addressing to the points I raised - you're simply spewing out the same political propoganda you say you object to - but only from the Republican Perspective 

 

4. I rarely generalise or simply repost and/or repeat a Negative Laundry List compiled by some Progressive or Liberal or Democratic Group or a Specific Ideology.........................

 

5. I try to take the time to respond directly to the specific comments from a specific member

 

6. If I develop a Hatred of someone or something - it's based on my own Original Analysis not some Party Line or some Group Mentality

 

Obvioulsy, my comments may sound similar or in many cases agree with or support someone elses Political or Personal Beliefs - but thats not their basis

 

So it's offensive when you respond to me - with the same Laundry List of Political Propoganda & Rhetoric you throw at everyone else you have determined may have a differing Political View

 

I make my own decisons & make my own conclusions - I'm not part of some herd nor have I been programmed by some specific Ideology 

 

There are many things Trump & Republicans & Conservatives claim they supports that I agree with...................

 

1. National ID 

 

2. Increased Electronic & Human Security on every street - bike and cow path in America 

 

3. I support the US Military deploying Armed Soldiers on the Streets of America instead of on the streets of Kabul or Baghdad 

 

4. Enhanced Border Security - Not a Dumb Wall - but on all our Borders North South East & West - at all our Ports of Entry including Maritime Ports - Airports - Train Stations 

 

So if I Hate Trump it has nothing to do with the fact that he's a Republican or a Conservative because he isn;t................................

 

I do not like the man because he's selfish and a Liar - he a BS Artist - he demonstrates no Stability - he flip-flops hourly 

 

But Most Importantly - I do not like the Man because he is not American enough - Intelligent Enough or Patriotic enough to lead this country and he is clearly making no effort to understand his job or his responsibility to the Country as President 

 

All he cares about is himself.................not me and not you and certainly not some Political Ideology 

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
513
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
518
Views

Re: What Does - "Hatred" - of Trump Really Mean?

518 Views
Message 9 of 13

Speaking for myself, I can honestly say I don't feel hate for Trump. Instead, what I feel is total contempt for this buffoonish, needy clown of a man who is unfit to be President. I feel no respect for someone who needs to be surrounded by subserviant toads and yes men because he can't handle the slightest bit of criticism.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
518
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
522
Views

Re: What Does - "Hatred" - of Trump Really Mean?

522 Views
Message 10 of 13

   Hilarity ensues as the author of threads calling out people as Trump Haters responds with, gee this is just for giggles and then wonders why there is no respect for their opinions.   

 

    Any attempt to discuss that degree of cognitve dissonance should send those individuals to a psych couch for decades - well unless of course they don't have healthcare insurance that covers that illness.

 

   There are a group that somehow believe that dismantling the Fed Government is a great way to make this country "great again".    However I view that as GOP Genernation Genocide as many of the services that will be dismantled hurt people, but only people who are not corporations.      

 

    Are you one of the individuals that have a pre-existing condition?   There are only 130 Million of such individuals in the USA.    How much can you afford to pay to "treat" that condition?   Can you afford that when Social Security payments are cut?   What about if Medicare is privatized and your voucher is insuffient to pay the basic Insurance premium and your Pharma bill isn't covered?   

 

     That is only ONE issue.    

     What does one of my Senators say when presented with the data about the number of individuals who could lose coverage in this State ( 11+Million people)  because of pre-existing conditions.   He tweets:  Fake news.  

      How is that a discussion, let alone a respectful discussion?   

  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
522
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.


jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors