With an AARP membership, there’s always more to discover! Check out your member benefits.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What Do U Think of the Revolving WH Door?

Message 1 of 9

What Do U Think of the Revolving WH Door?

I think it's no way to run a country. The Benny Hill theme was made for the Trump administration.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

@ElectronHerder wrote:

I think it is a slow deep state cleansing.  Not everyone leaving is deep state.  People like Scaramucci were installed to get rid of others, and then they leave after they've done their job. Sessions installed Huber.  Whitaker preceded Barr.  They're moving targets and it is hard to hold accountable the person currently in a position with what the one before them did.  I can't explain all of the moves, but it is a major chess game and it is fun to watch.  Sealed federal indictments have been accumulating across the nation for a couple of years now, and the current count is at close to 80,000.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kVQwX9l9HJ5F76x05ic_YnU_Z5yiVS96LbzAOP66EzA

Deep State Cleansing?

Trump Fired Everyone in a Position of Authority When he took Office including every single US Attorney in every District in the Country

The list I posted just contained the Senior People who ran the Trump Administration all hand-picked & hired by him

The Transition Period between getting elected in the first week of November & getting sworn in the last week in January is typically used to Vette the people you & your Team had identified as the Short List of most Qualified Americans during the 3 year Campaign

Trump used his Campaign Time & the Transition Time to attempt to set up back channel communications with everyone from the Russians to Illuminati

You may have elected Trump to just give him a opportunity to make his Businesses Richer & Stonger using Tax Payers money

The US Constitution had a different purpose in mind when they created the office of the US Presidency

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

According to previous statements from Trump it must be from an incompetence of the President.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

@ElectronHerder wrote:

I think it is a slow deep state cleansing.  Not everyone leaving is deep state.  People like Scaramucci were installed to get rid of others, and then they leave after they've done their job. Sessions installed Huber.  Whitaker preceded Barr.  They're moving targets and it is hard to hold accountable the person currently in a position with what the one before them did.  I can't explain all of the moves, but it is a major chess game and it is fun to watch.  Sealed federal indictments have been accumulating across the nation for a couple of years now, and the current count is at close to 80,000.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kVQwX9l9HJ5F76x05ic_YnU_Z5yiVS96LbzAOP66EzA

If you actually believe in the "Deep State" fallacy ........ then I guess you have to blame it on trump. Most all of the people leaving through the revolving door are people that trump himself has appointed. He appoints them, he uses them, they get ruined and they leave, some by being indicted and prosecuted. Trump has a revolving swamp and he is the Red Toad who is the 'Swamp Leader-In-Chief'.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

Nielson will own it and be remembered  for following Trump's policy to separate children from their parents at the border.      Why anyone thought this was a good idea means they have  a lack of compassion, moral fibre and have a reptile mentality.

The children had no power at all or say in their immigration and yet it's a sure thing they were punished the most.    Some were babies or toddlers for crying out loud.   

What a sorry mess.   

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

: What Do U Think of the Revolving WH Door?

It's not a revolving door, it's a paddle wheel Trump is using to pump swamp sewage out.

Problem is it's running in reverse.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

hhs.png

hhs 1.png

Source - https://www.washingtonpost.com/context/kirstjen-nielsen-s-resignation-letter/?noteId=db93edc2-df04-4...

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

What Do U Think of the Revolving WH Door?

Message 9 of 9

bYE bYE.png

Source - https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/08/politics/trump-admin-departures-trnd/

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies