From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: West Virginia Emergency Management Asst. Director - Outrageously Racist Post

Message 1 of 11

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Oh my.   If this guy was not in service to the community, then he would just be a racist and a Trumpette.    Seeing as how he is paid to help everyone in his area, then it is more that "just racist, but on personal time".   That and this is not a post by a guy from decades ago.    Got it?

"Got" what???
 There was no question about how well or poorly he did his job. So, what should he be fired for?

Well obviously you just don't "get it". The guy is an outspoken and blatant racist full of hate. He has no business in the position he is in and should be removed.

What does his job description say about "hate"? - what about "love", is love mentioned too? 

I have to laugh at the way you defend him and call it not defending him.

When you get your giggles under control, possibly you can point out where I defended him.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: West Virginia Emergency Management Asst. Director - Outrageously Racist Post

Message 2 of 11

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Oh my.   If this guy was not in service to the community, then he would just be a racist and a Trumpette.    Seeing as how he is paid to help everyone in his area, then it is more that "just racist, but on personal time".   That and this is not a post by a guy from decades ago.    Got it?

"Got" what???
 There was no question about how well or poorly he did his job. So, what should he be fired for?

Well obviously you just don't "get it". The guy is an outspoken and blatant racist full of hate. He has no business in the position he is in and should be removed.

I have to laugh at the way you defend him and call it not defending him.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

@afisher wrote:

"Got" what???

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

@gordyfl wrote:

He should be fired. That's indefensible.

Certainly his jackassedness in indefensible but people are fired for what they do (or don't do) on the job, not being a jackass.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  

The guy is an ignorant jack-ass. Is that grounds for firing? Imagine if everyone who said or posted "M-F" on his own time was fired. 

Just so this thing doesn't go totally off the track - I am not defending the guy, as I said he is an ignorant jack-ass. But, it is going to far when we ask for the employers of such people to be responsible for the actions of off-duty employees.

On the other hand, if he did it on "company time" on his employer's computer - then there might be rules about private use, but that isn't mentioned.

Were you this forgiving about the anti-Trump text messages Peter Strzok sent his girlfriend? Just being a jack-ass ya know. Your hypocrisy is very predictable. ROFL

Using one's official government office for partisan purposes is far more serious than being a jackass on your own time.

That is hardly something to giggle about.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

He should be fired. That's indefensible.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

rk9152:  

The guy is an ignorant jack-ass. Is that grounds for firing? Imagine if everyone who said or posted "M-F" on his own time was fired. 

Just so this thing doesn't go totally off the track - I am not defending the guy, as I said he is an ignorant jack-ass. But, it is going to far when we ask for the employers of such people to be responsible for the actions of off-duty employees.

On the other hand, if he did it on "company time" on his employer's computer - then there might be rules about private use, but that isn't mentioned.

Were you this forgiving about the anti-Trump text messages Peter Strzok sent his girlfriend? Just being a jack-ass ya know. Your hypocrisy is very predictable. ROFL

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

@Panjandrum wrote:

ManicProgressive:  How much does he govern 911 call center operations? How can all residents feel confident they will be provided equitable services? This is beyond mere discipline. He should be fired.

Exactly. Fire him immediately. That was no innocent mistake, it's him telling everyone who he is. What on earth is the matter with these people?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

ManicProgressive:  How much does he govern 911 call center operations? How can all residents feel confident they will be provided equitable services? This is beyond mere discipline. He should be fired.

Exactly. Fire him immediately. That was no innocent mistake, it's him telling everyone who he is. What on earth is the matter with these people?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors