Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 64

President Trump not wearing one is a sign of lack of common courtesy, in particular to vulnerable groups like seniors and those with conditions.  He should put on a mask as an example.  What is he doing?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 64

This is such a foolish thing.  Like not wearing a seatbelt.  Why not?  And it is not about you wearing a mask, it is about other people - so they don't breathe on us with covid, and kill seniors as a result.  Everyone should have to wear a mask when around others - until this thing is under control, or we will get sick and more of us will die.  President Trump should be setting the example.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 64

I remember when Democrats were so insistent on not showing their patriotism by refusing to wear flag pins on their labels.

I don't remember that because it never happened.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 64

@AristotleOfGreece 

"I remember when Democrats were so insistent on not showing their patriotism by refusing to wear flag pins on their labels."

And that has what to do with wearing a mask for medical and preventative reasons?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 64
I know several people that are Bikers who are the salt of the earth and I have seen Club's that do good deeds and serve the community honorably. The American Legion Riders are a fine example. Hell's Angles are not. Ask the FBI about what outstanding citizens they are? @cn5621.......If I ask the FBI about the Hell's Angles, they will not know what I am talking about. Please , please, it is Hell' Angels.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 64

@AristotleOfGreece wrote:

I remember when Democrats were so insistent on not showing their patriotism by refusing to wear flag pins on their labels.

Obama was one of the biggest offenders.

What does that have to do with the subject. I remember when Reb. were good Americans and put country first. Obama was a great President compared to Trump who 2 experts in the the field of rating Presidents told us last week is the worst President we have ever had.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 64

There is no way I am wearing a face mask under any circumstance. It is against my culture.

Exactly what culture is against wearing masks? I've never heard of such a culture.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 64

Obama was one of the biggest offenders.

“Trump masquerades as an angel of light, but he is the father of lies”
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 64

@Soosie wrote:
Wearing a face mask is simply common courtesy. Your refusing to wear one in public, simply shows selfishness on your part. I would seriously consider giving a $ 100.00 to see him tell that to a Hell's Angle. ...................@cn5621.............I think you have some confusion about the Hell's Angels.
They are not Angles. When I think of angles, I think of fishing. I also know that bikers are some of the kindest people one can ever meet. They are accepting of people who do not always share their views. They are also groups who raise money for children and other people in need.

I know several people that are Bikers who are the salt of the earth and I have seen Club's that do good deeds and serve the community honorably. The American Legion Riders are a fine example. Hell's Angles are not. Ask the FBI about what outstanding citizens they are? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 64

@MsStretch wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

ChasKy:  Covid-19 can make you dead, I'd rather wear mask even it made me feel "weak".

Exactly. The doctors and nurses who don masks and other ppe everyday have far more guts than the guys who need to look like they're in a war zone just to go in a Subway shop. They are ones who look ridiculous.

Omigod, isn't that the truth?  How utterly silly they look with their flak jackets and assault weapons! 

MIprotest.jpg

Off to a war, guys?  Or just showing off your big... guns? 🤣

I believe in the Second Amendment but when I see this the first thing that comes to mind is that I'm looking at a bunch of self-righteous ignoramuses who give the rest of us gun owners a bad name.. I noticed they didn't have the good sense to wear masks either. It must be a cultural thing. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors