Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Wearing a mask makes me feel weak

Message 11 of 64
Wearing a face mask is simply common courtesy. Your refusing to wear one in public, simply shows selfishness on your part. I would seriously consider giving a $ 100.00 to see him tell that to a Hell's Angle. ...................@cn5621.............I think you have some confusion about the Hell's Angels.
They are not Angles. When I think of angles, I think of fishing. I also know that bikers are some of the kindest people one can ever meet. They are accepting of people who do not always share their views. They are also groups who raise money for children and other people in need.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 12 of 64

@sp362 wrote:

Moscow45,

The next time that you pass a group of bikers wearing bandana face coverings (which they wore even BEFORE Covid-19), I would suggest you do NOT tell them that their masks make them look emasculated and that they are wearing women's clothing.

Wearing a face mask is simply common courtesy.  Your refusing to wear one in public, simply shows selfishness on your part.                                                                                             I would seriously consider giving a $ 100.00 to see him tell that to a Hell's Angle. 

Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 13 of 64

@Roxanna35 wrote:

"There is no way I am wearing a face mask under any circumstance. It is against my culture."

Suggest you haven't been in a chemical plant in the event of a gas release?  A person's "culture" changes immediately.

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself   
  1. Great   post  TX.                                                                
    Against one's  culture?    

2. haha.jpg

@Roxanna35 wrote:

"There is no way I am wearing a face mask under any circumstance. It is against my culture."

Suggest you haven't been in a chemical plant in the event of a gas release?  A person's "culture" changes immediately.

1. Great   post  TX.                                                                
    Against one's  culture?    

2. haha.jpg

@Roxanna35 wrote:

1. Great   post  TX.                                                                
    Against one's  culture?    

2. haha.jpg

Wearing a mask makes you feel week apparently you never did basic training in the military, Powderpuff. 

Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 64

I understand those ventilators need to be put down your throat after they sedate you. They are for the seriously sick, maybe some people want to learn THE HARD WAY. 

As for me I have COPD asthma and oxygen 24/7. I stay home accept for the Dr's because too many jerks are out there DO NOT care about others. It's all about them. 

I don't wear masks, I was born free.  So was I and now I do not want some brainless, selfish person infecting me or mine. 

We all have to put up with lots we don't want to, but grow up wear the mask or better yet suck on a pacifier and let the world know what a real man really looks like, A BABY, who thinks only about himself.  

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Message 15 of 64

This "If you wear a mask you're a Democratic Snowflake," and "Don't wear a mask if you're a Trump supporter. If he doesn't wear one, neither will I,"  is getting out of hand. Trump doesn't wear one because he has a self-inflated ego, besides that, he's tested every day. Also, he's a you-know-what stirrer - nothing makes him happier than seeing American's tear each other apart. Don't tell me he loves America. If he did, he would try and bring this country together - the only thing I'm seeing is him egging on our differences, and ignoring our need to be united in our efforts to combat this virus. 

Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 16 of 64

Why not put a jockstrap over your face, if you  think masks are for sissies?

Wearing a mask is a lot less painful than being intubated on a respirator.

Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 17 of 64

Not wearing a mask because it's against my culture may not be the dumbest thing I have ever heard, but it is right up there in the TOP 10! 

Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 18 of 64

I have in my life done many dumb things, but not wearing a mask will not be added to the list. If wearing a mask makes a person feel weak, I wonder what makes them feel strong. I wear a mask out of respect for others. COVID-19 is no joking matter.

Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 64

Men who don't wear recommended face coverings are insecure with their masculinity.  Plain and simple.

Tell some of them to wear one so they can't be identified and they're on it!

Protesters in MichiganProtesters in Michigan

Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 64

Moscow45,

The next time that you pass a group of bikers wearing bandana face coverings (which they wore even BEFORE Covid-19), I would suggest you do NOT tell them that their masks make them look emasculated and that they are wearing women's clothing.

Wearing a face mask is simply common courtesy.  Your refusing to wear one in public, simply shows selfishness on your part.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards.

Solve your favorite crosswords on AARP Games to earn AARP Rewards points. Try your hand at the Daily Crossword, the Mini Crossword, and Let’s Crossword, the new member game you can play with family and friends. Play Now.

Top Authors