WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Wearing White

Message 1 of 45

**bleep**.  Another group of Nazi women.  Our nation needs protection against this scourge. 

images.jpeg

This thread has to be the apogee of Conservative hypacracy. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 45

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Oh noes! Here's Sarah Huckabee Sanders wearing white. You know what that means! Yup, according to right wing logic, she's a Nazi.

Image result for sarah huckabee sanders dressed in white

She, as an individual, chose a white dress. The ones in question came forward as a group in uniform.

Kind of like when you go to a wedding and they have all the Nazi women at the front of the church?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 45

@nctarheel wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

wearing white.jpg

@Soosie,

To post an ANTI-SEMITIC dog whistle in addition to the posts in another thread that accused BLACKS of MAKING EXCUSES and BLAMING is painting a picture of a philosophy that I think only a bare minimum few might subscribe to in the general population.

It's a shame that you feel that way.

Ah yes, "dog whistle". The sort of thing a shallow person comes up with when logic is not in support of their point. Sorta like, "Oh yeah, well....well ...... you're an old poo-poo face". Or as the "more mature" say, "Oh yeah, well .... well....you're a fascist".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 45

@BigLib wrote:

Oh noes! Here's Sarah Huckabee Sanders wearing white. You know what that means! Yup, according to right wing logic, she's a Nazi.

She, as an individual, chose a white dress. The ones in question came forward as a group in uniform.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 45

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
‎02-07-2019 02:42 PM
There were Republican women wearing white too. It’s about women’s right to vote. Not Nazis for gods sake. What sick minds equate the two? ..............................I know. Reminds me a bit of the way other posts get twisted according to the mental state of some.

What sick mind automatically equates wearing white with Nazi's as you did to start this thread? 

The same sick minds that equate Conservative ideology with Nazis.

To be clear, I equated the Nazis with Trump. Trump has no ideology. Conservative or otherwise.  Would you like me to show links to 10 or so prominant Conservatives who have stated that?

There are shallow posters who associate Conservatives (sometimes called RW) with Nazis, fascists, racists, sexists, homonphobes, alt-right and anything else has their panties in a wad on given day.

So, my posts stands as accurate.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 45

@BigLib wrote:

Jawohl, Frau Huckabee, Minister of Propaganda. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 45

@Panjandrum wrote:

ManicProgressive:   There were Republican women wearing white too. It’s about women’s right to vote. Not Nazis for gods sake. What sick minds equate the two? 

The kind of minds that have time to burn coming up with idiotically trying to equate the women at the SOTU with Nazis, but not one nano second to spend finding out the true reason they chose to wear white.

How could they not know? It’s been all over every news outlet there is. I even heard about it on BBC the next day. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 45

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
‎02-07-2019 02:42 PM
There were Republican women wearing white too. It’s about women’s right to vote. Not Nazis for gods sake. What sick minds equate the two? ..............................I know. Reminds me a bit of the way other posts get twisted according to the mental state of some.

I'm sure somewhere some Republican woman was wearing white, BUT SHE WASN'T ATTENDING THE SOTU! Check the video, the only all white part of the Republcian caucus was their SKIN....except of course for the orange clown ranting up front.

Wrong again - check the First Lady.

Oh - was that while she was failing to keep Joshua Trump from going to sleep out of boredom while his delusional grandfather was telling lie after lie?

Indeed - everyone who watched liddle donnie's shameful display witnessed proof of the State Of Trump's Unreality.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 45

jimc91:  Check your history and you will find all of those folks in your picture were democrats...  Likely not a Republican in the bunch.

If that's an older picture you're correct, but whether you like it or not they all became Republicans and remain so to this day.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 45

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views