Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: We thought the Nazi threat was dead.

Message 1 of 25

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Trump is normalizing Nazis and Nazism.

The above is, of course, a lie and forms the basis for the rest of the long post.

How is our President "normalizing" Nazis?

Sadly, the hatred for our President and his supporters blind people to common sense. I, for example, have been called a Nazi supporter because I support the Constitution, the courts and the police in questions of "free speech". Rational thinking could not allow that to happen. Only hatred and the need to express it can.

You are saying I posted your first line. I never posted any such thing. Now correct what you posted.

It was part of a post that you spoke in support of. I hope that the correction fits your needs.

Do you have any other thoughts on the words of wisdom I offered?

It does not. It has my name above it. Now correct what you said. You will not make up posts and put them on here under my name. You have done this before and we have covered this ground before. I did not make the post you say I did. Either put up full posts from a person or no post, but never change a post to make it fit your needs with another poster.

Oh my, some whine when the full posts get to long. Others whine when they are abbreviated. It was part of a post you had responded favorably to. That has been made clear no one is going to attribute those words to you.

Please stop playing games (by the numbers or otherwise).

Any thoughts on the topic??

You are the one playing games by taking part of a post made by another person, and putting it up as a post from me. You have proved to be a totally dishonest person by  doing this and then trying to blame the person you did it to. You put those words up under my name fact. That is totally dishonest and beneath the good honest person. My thoughts are only on what you have done to try and further your  self esteem in posting. Well it does not work that way. Own up to what you did. As I said before we have been through this type of reply from you before.

For all those who have been following this with bated breath - you can unbate. I hereby acknowledge that I used a quote from another poster in a response to john. While it was a poster and a post he was defending, I should not have done that - mea culpa, mea culpa, mea culpa.

Now that my sin has been confessed to, john, any thoughts (by the numbers) on the topic

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 25

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

The above is, of course, a lie and forms the basis for the rest of the long post.

Sadly, the hatred for our President and his supporters blind people to common sense. I, for example, have been called a Nazi supporter because I support the Constitution, the courts and the police in questions of "free speech". Rational thinking could not allow that to happen. Only hatred and the need to express it can.

You are saying I posted your first line. I never posted any such thing. Now correct what you posted.

It was part of a post that you spoke in support of. I hope that the correction fits your needs.

It does not. It has my name above it. Now correct what you said. You will not make up posts and put them on here under my name. You have done this before and we have covered this ground before. I did not make the post you say I did. Either put up full posts from a person or no post, but never change a post to make it fit your needs with another poster.

Oh my, some whine when the full posts get to long. Others whine when they are abbreviated. It was part of a post you had responded favorably to. That has been made clear no one is going to attribute those words to you.

You are the one playing games by taking part of a post made by another person, and putting it up as a post from me. You have proved to be a totally dishonest person by  doing this and then trying to blame the person you did it to. You put those words up under my name fact. That is totally dishonest and beneath the good honest person. My thoughts are only on what you have done to try and further your  self esteem in posting. Well it does not work that way. Own up to what you did. As I said before we have been through this type of reply from you before.

Well - trump lies and misrepresents - one can easily fill in the blanks regarding those who defend him...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 25

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 25

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

An interesting bit of history, af. I was particularly interesting in the idea of using Wedding (a Communist area) for a "fuss". Due to it's politics, the Nazis knew they could get the violence they wanted.

Now, Charlottesville - a place with a southern heritage under attack. One group came to support the southern heritage and the other came to attack it. Now, which one was comparable to the Nazis of Wedding?

Neither one.  

Not an accurate parallelism.

Got it - no interest in the topic. I'll try to find something to post so you can  make comments about that well known Bircher Richard Wolff.

Nahh - think it would be more appropriate to discuss the fact that both Milo Yiannopoulos and Richard Spencer were not allowed to speak at CPAC - because they're both perverts - each is a different type of pervert, of course - but both perverts nonetheless...

So - do you tend to support Milo's brand of perversion, or Richard's brand of perversion?

Posting in defense of the "reenactors"  (are they really perverts?) is an act that carries signficance...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 25

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

An interesting bit of history, af. I was particularly interesting in the idea of using Wedding (a Communist area) for a "fuss". Due to it's politics, the Nazis knew they could get the violence they wanted.

Now, Charlottesville - a place with a southern heritage under attack. One group came to support the southern heritage and the other came to attack it. Now, which one was comparable to the Nazis of Wedding?

Neither one.  

Got it - no interest in the topic. I'll try to find something to post so you can  make comments about that well known Bircher Richard Wolff.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 25

@mimi0000 wrote:
"It really is fascinating to watch somebody try to portray those who stand up against the KKK and Nazis as a danger to America. If it weren't such a serious subject, I would be LOL at that absurd argument."

Would the German people who took a stand against Nazis have been a danger to Germany?

Forget labels. Do you support masked anarchist mobs taking over from the courts and the police - that's what it boils down to.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 25

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 25

@CriticalThinking wrote:

It really is fascinating to watch somebody try to portray those who stand up against the KKK and Nazis as a danger to America. If it weren't such a serious subject, I would be LOL at that absurd argument.

It is really interesting to watch someone who stands up for a group (and an idea) that the Constitution, the Court, police authorities and the rule of law are all to be cast aside so that a band of masked, armed anarchists can "take care of things".  That is certainly not a laughing matter.

We have one poster who's been attacking only those who opposed the Nazis in Charlottesville and other demonstrations. Normal people are outraged at the public resurfacing of the hate and evil embodied by Nazis and the KKK, but he focuses solely upon the counter protestors. The forum member can deny what he's been doing for more than two weeks, but all you have to do is read his non-stop posts attacking the wrong group. He tries to hide behind his make believe issue of free speech.

We have more than one poster who have been trying to defend the Constitution, the Courts, the police authorities, and the rule of law from those who would use the weekend reenactors as an excuse to turn things over to the mobs in the street, And then we have several posters that for whatever their reasons may be (hatred for America as it is?) and siding with the mobs in the streets over established order, agencies and procedures.

Intelligent people understand the issue wasn't free speech, the only issue was the national exposure of Nazis and the KKK.

Intelligent people understand that Charlotteville was just part of some larger issue (Berkeley, Portland, etal) as yet to be determined.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 25

@rk9152 wrote:

Neither one.  

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 25
"It really is fascinating to watch somebody try to portray those who stand up against the KKK and Nazis as a danger to America. If it weren't such a serious subject, I would be LOL at that absurd argument."

Would the German people who took a stand against Nazis have been a danger to Germany?
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors