You could save on auto insurance when you complete the AARP Smart Driver course! Get a free phone charging set with promo code AARP6.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
379
Views

Re: We’re Winning, They’re Losing, Here’s Why

379 Views
Message 51 of 73
FAKE NEWS Jim!
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
379
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
373
Views

Re: We’re Winning, They’re Losing, Here’s Why

373 Views
Message 52 of 73

@jimc91 wrote:

And the “name calling” continues!

i.e.: Facts that you want to evade.

 

Yes, we are winning, part of the evidence is the amount of insane behavior on display by those who dislike the President as a man.

Nope ...... All the "insane behavior on display" is in the White House.

 And as a result, "we" are ALL loosing!!!

 

 

Stay tuned, more winning is on the way!

The only people "winning" are the KKK, Nazis, White Supremacists, and our country's adversaries. That's nothing to be proud of.

 

 

 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
373
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
370
Views

Re: We’re Winning, They’re Losing, Here’s Why

370 Views
Message 53 of 73

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote: 

Reality is that the majority of Americans are against the policies and agenda that Trump is trying to push forward.


Funny how that "majority" are for the policies when you go down to the gym, meet friends at stores, and associate with everyday people ( and NOT Alt left or Alt right)!


Yup .... that is "funny" poll .... made up, self serving, selective, biased ..... I.E.: Ludicrous!

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
370
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
374
Views

We’re Winning, They’re Losing, Here’s Why

374 Views
Message 54 of 73

Unhinged? That's not a term one could reasonably use to describe those who use facts and are objective about the current administration and how they're damaging America. Of course, members of the Trump Cult live in an alternate reality where facts and the truth are irrelevant. 

 

For those interested in facts, achievments, and policies, please read the following. If you're a member of the Trump Cult, you don't want to hold your hero accountable or responsible because you prefer blaming everyone else.

 

Winning? 

 

  • America is divided more than I ever saw in my lifetime
  • Zero significant policies coming out of a White House and Congress controlled completely by Republicans.
  • A huge mistake in dropping out of the TPP, leaving 40% of the world's economy to fall under the leadership of China
  • Alienating the world by dropping out of the Paris Climate Accord
  • No tax reform, no infrastructure upgrades, no health care reform from an All Republican government
  • Trump Cult members attack gold star parents, a war hero like John McCain, former heads of the FBI, and anyone else who speaks out against their hero.
  • The worst role model I ever saw in an American President as Trump insults everyone who disagrees with him or stands up to him. But Trump Cult members actually like this aspect of their idol in the White House.
  • White Nationalist policies which will bring us back to the dark days of the 1930s
  • White Nationalists working in the White House
  • A U.S. President describing our free and independent press as an enemy of the people

Decent, caring Americans do not want the type of country I described above.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
374
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
377
Views

Re: We’re Winning, They’re Losing, Here’s Why

377 Views
Message 55 of 73

In reading through the posts on this thread one will discover just how “unhinged” the left have become because Trump won the election.

 

Even after 10 months he is still driving them insane, evidenced by the posts to this thread.  Amazing affect on senior citizens of the boomer generation.

 

Who knew.....

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
377
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
362
Views

Re: We’re Winning, They’re Losing, Here’s Why

362 Views
Message 56 of 73

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Trying to tie Trump with the KKK or any Alt right group isn't working either.  The only people that are being fooled are those that continue to call it a "cult".

Trump "tied" himself to the Alt-Right and the KKK by appointing Bannon as his chief adviser. He "tied" himself to the KKK by saying "there are good people on both sides" in reference to the KKK rally in Charlottesville.



@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Trying to tie Trump with the KKK or any Alt right group isn't working either.  The only people that are being fooled are those that continue to call it a "cult".

Trump "tied" himself to the Alt-Right and the KKK by appointing Bannon as his chief adviser. He "tied" himself to the KKK by saying "there are good people on both sides" in reference to the KKK rally in Charlottesville.


Let's not forget Der Trumper's campaign - it took him MONTHS to admit he knew David Duke was Grand Dragon of the KKK, and Der Trumper's tepid denial of Duke' endorsement of Der Trumper's candidacy left no doubt in his supporters tiny minds he didn't really mean it.

 

Those tiny minds now claim that calling Der Trumper a supporter of Nazis, the KKK and White Supremists is calling THEM all those things, and they're OUTRAGED.

 

Were their minds just a tiny bit broader, they would realize that in nutrition, we are what we eat, and in politics, we are what we swallow.

 

If they do not want to be those things, they need to stop swallowing Trumptripe and not blame the ones pointing out the indisputable connections.

 

They should thank Progressives for helping them avoid a disgusting association, but like errant teens, they'll defend their "friends" in the face of overwhelming evidence the "friends" are out to do them in. But Fox and the Russians keep telling them the friends are okay, so the keep on swallowing.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
362
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
367
Views

Re: We’re Winning, They’re Losing, Here’s Why

367 Views
Message 57 of 73

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Trying to tie Trump with the KKK or any Alt right group isn't working either.  The only people that are being fooled are those that continue to call it a "cult".

Trump "tied" himself to the Alt-Right and the KKK by appointing Bannon as his chief adviser. He "tied" himself to the KKK by saying "there are good people on both sides" in reference to the KKK rally in Charlottesville.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
367
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
364
Views

Re: We’re Winning, They’re Losing, Here’s Why

364 Views
Message 58 of 73

I don’t know. Here’s something to ponder: considering how robust the economy is, how we have full employment right now, Trump’s approval rating should be up to 30 points higher than it is. 

 

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/trump-is-far-less-popular-than-the-economy-suggests-he-should-b...

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
364
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
381
Views

Re: We’re Winning, They’re Losing, Here’s Why

381 Views
Message 59 of 73

How do you keep the crew of the political Titanic calm as the ship sinks? YOU TELL THEM LIES!

 

In the case of the Good Ship DJ Trumper:

1.You claim YOUR propaganda ministry is more popular than the real news, but DON'T mention their beloved Fox is now behind MSNBC and CNN among18 to 54 year-old viewers, or that Fox has never had more than a fraction ofthe viewership enjoyed by ABC, NBC or CBS national news. Of course you NEVER mention the numerous peer-reviewed studies that prove those who watch Fox become LESS informed about the reality of today's World the longer they watch Fox, or that the loyal Fox viewer believes President Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya, that Obanacare is causing insurance to cost more and (this is a really big percentage of Foxbots) Space Aliens have visited Earth!

 

2. You pretend so-called Universities like LIberty and Hillsdale are as good as real Universities by saying their enrollement is WAY UP (all the way to 7700 for Liberty) and their academic credentials are "superior" while never actually showing the numbers you think support the claims. Reality is actual Universities, represented by the Big 10 (14 nowadays) where enrollment averages around 30,000 and entering Freshmen score 26 on the ACT and 1250 on the SAT, compared to Liberty's 21 on ACT and 1150 on SAT. The further reality is places like Liberty U and Hillsdale, Ashbury, et al, exist solely for the purpose of giving extreme conservatives a place to send their kids that will not teach them to think anything they won't hear on Fox.

 

3. Finally, you keep pointing to the fact you've become incredibly good at stealing elections, epitimized by how you got 40% of the vote in Wisconsin but hold 60% of the legislature and Congressional seats. You constantly lie about vote fraud, despite the chance of any given voter being able to vote illegally being 0.0003% in any election (based on the actual findings of jrbush's 7 YEAR examination of voting records) while the chance of being struck by lightening is 0.03% in your lifetime

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
381
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
398
Views

Re: We’re Winning, They’re Losing, Here’s Why

398 Views
Message 60 of 73
I live in the reddest corner of my state too. I dont have to wonder why people call me an a hole.
So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
398
Views