Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: We’re Winning, They’re Losing, Here’s Why

Message 31 of 73

Yes, we are winning...  We have an agenda that is popular with the American people.(not the media)  

The democrats have Tom Perez.

Considering the hate cult is dragging out all the usual lame "OH, YEAH, well what about.....?" silliness, you must be right. I wonder when the Reagan taxscam and the alt-right will be thrown in.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 73

LOL!!

You guys keep forgetting, we won the election.

The democrats lost and have been losing seats in government for the last 8 years.

Democrats have no plan, no leadership, and no vision for America beyond, “hate Trump”...

Keep it up!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 73

@jimc91 wrote:

We have an agenda that is popular with the 1/3rd of the American people.(not the media)  C'mon, it's the darling of FoxNews....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 73

CriticalThinking: 

They spend 7 days a week defending a President who's a pathological liar

They spend 7 days a week defending a President who disrespects our fallen soldiers

They spend 7 days a week defending a President who insults gold star parents

They spend 7 days a week defending a President who insults a war hero like John McCain

That's all true, but it needs to be revised a bit. They only spend 3 1/2 days doing all you said, and the other 3 1/2 days screaming about NFL players disrespecting our troops & the flag. Cognitive dissonance that severe may be terminal.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

We’re Winning, They’re Losing, Here’s Why

Message 35 of 73

Some Americans (Trump Supporters) have a very strange and pathetic definition of winning. The following has nothing to do with politics, it's about American values and decency.

They spend 7 days a week defending a President who's a pathological liar

They spend 7 days a week defending a President who disrespects our fallen soldiers

They spend 7 days a week defending a President who insults gold star parents

They spend 7 days a week defending a President who insults a war hero like John McCain

They spend 7 days a week defending a President who insults women

They spend 7 days a week defending a President who claims a federal judge is not qualified because his parents were born in Mexico

etc.

Why or how could any decent American stand behind and defend that piece of garbage currently living in the White House? Or maybe we should ask what's wrong the people who think this President represents American values?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 73

@rker321 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yes, we are winning...  We have an agenda that is popular with the American people.(not the media)  

Jim  I congratulate you on your euphoric statement and I will agree with you on  one point only,  and that is Tom Perez, I happen to think that he is useless. but that is my personal opinion.

Now regarding as to the fact that you say that who is winning? that is a statement that actually has serveral answers.
The Tax cuts to the rich, you bet,  they are winning if that comes thru.
The fact that we may engage in an atomic war with North Korea?  certainly not me.
Health Care?  wow, to date  no one.
So, there are a load of issues that will contradict your statement. But, I do enjoy your optimism about the state of this Administration.

@rker321, like I said, we have an agenda.  President Trump ran and won on that agenda.  He is learning everyday about the people in DC that will or will not help him carry out that agenda.  It appears we voters are going to have to assist him by sending some Senators home and replacing them with people that share our vision.

The only difference between the possible and the impossible is the impossible takes a little longer to accomplish...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 73

@jimc91 wrote:

Jim  I congratulate you on your euphoric statement and I will agree with you on  one point only,  and that is Tom Perez, I happen to think that he is useless. but that is my personal opinion.

Now regarding as to the fact that you say that who is winning? that is a statement that actually has serveral answers.
The Tax cuts to the rich, you bet,  they are winning if that comes thru.
The fact that we may engage in an atomic war with North Korea?  certainly not me.
Health Care?  wow, to date  no one.
So, there are a load of issues that will contradict your statement. But, I do enjoy your optimism about the state of this Administration.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 73

@jimc91 wrote:

Hillary's loss shook the party from an extended stay in a fantasy land, where the loss of over a thousand legislative seats over the previous eight years were all peripheral concerns and short-term setbacks to the inevitable liberal hegemony. When the party woke from that fantasy, they found a base in outright revolt and a leadership pool all but depleted.

The best it could do was to elect as Democratic National Committee Chair Tom Perez, a foul-mouthed man too moderate for liberals and too liberal for moderates. Since then the DNC has lost every national special election this year despite promises of a new party. The truth is that there is no recognized leadership coming from the DNC, and even if there were, people have stopped listening. Instead they embraced, seemingly, new tactics and seek victory through less ... diplomatic means.

You have an agenda that is popular with Trump's base. which is why his approval ratings will never again go above 30%.  Even Breitbart and Fox can't stop the facts of Trump stiffing the families of deceased servicemen, the attempts to block the Russian probe, the way Trump treats any cabinet member who is not independently wealthy.

Hillary's loss was a real wake up call for Democrats. They needed it but Trump's victory was a real wake up call to the independents.  They are making sure they are registered, they are getting out to the mass protests, they are participating.

You are winning like everything is just fine in the cockpit until the plane impacts the ground. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 73

Hillary's loss shook the party from an extended stay in a fantasy land, where the loss of over a thousand legislative seats over the previous eight years were all peripheral concerns and short-term setbacks to the inevitable liberal hegemony. When the party woke from that fantasy, they found a base in outright revolt and a leadership pool all but depleted.

The best it could do was to elect as Democratic National Committee Chair Tom Perez, a foul-mouthed man too moderate for liberals and too liberal for moderates. Since then the DNC has lost every national special election this year despite promises of a new party. The truth is that there is no recognized leadership coming from the DNC, and even if there were, people have stopped listening. Instead they embraced, seemingly, new tactics and seek victory through less ... diplomatic means.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 73

Sounds like Charlie Sheen's version of "winning" since the Yankees haven't "won" a world series since 2009. True Yankee fans don't call that, "winning ".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views